AI on T-var

amiller745

Awards
Ill probably run t-var sometime in the near future and I am wondering if anyone can help me out with which ai i should use on cycle and dosing. Going to be 90mg of trenavar for six weeks. I have heard aromasin 12.5mg e3d but im not sure.

No_Pain

Awards
You're gonna hear a lot of things

I'm on that right now 100mg/d and the guys I trust most suggested to just run it without special ancillaries which usually complicate things even more.

The consensus is that any problems that occur are estrogen related so a light Ai is definitely not out of the question.

You tits aren't going to leak; and unless you already have gyno... I wouldn't be too worried.

Inb4****sorm of p5p, vitex, l-dopa, etc

No_Pain

Awards
Also search Seth Roberts on these here forums thread called progesterone and prolactin. Read every page... And make your own conclusion.

amiller745

Awards
Also search Seth Roberts on these here forums thread called progesterone and prolactin. Read every page... And make your own conclusion.
Okay thanks. I'll do some more research.

OnionKnight

OnionKnight

Awards
hw many bottles would that be? i was considering a cycle like that or maybe a tvar epi stack a little further down the line

amiller745

Awards
hw many bottles would that be? i was considering a cycle like that or maybe a tvar epi stack a little further down the line
Depends what dosage is per pill. Some are 10mg so you would need 4 bottles and some are 15mg so you would need 3.