alpha mass/bulk

getnasty

Awards
Hey guys so I started my cycle 5 days ago and have been taking alpha mass 6caps a day. Going to start adding the alpha mass for the 2nd week.. so today was my 5th day and since this is my first ph cycle I am just freaking out a little bit my chest looks huge but seems like i have fat around it or i cant tell if its becoming gyno.. my stats are 20yrs 5'7 and 180lbs with 15%bf. My question is that did anyone experience gyno on this cycle ? should I worry about it ? I haven't experienced any side effects yet except being a little tired and low libido. I appreciate any comments guys, thanks in advance.

amiller745

Awards
Hey guys so I started my cycle 5 days ago and have been taking alpha mass 6caps a day. Going to start adding the alpha mass for the 2nd week.. so today was my 5th day and since this is my first ph cycle I am just freaking out a little bit my chest looks huge but seems like i have fat around it or i cant tell if its becoming gyno.. my stats are 20yrs 5'7 and 180lbs with 15%bf. My question is that did anyone experience gyno on this cycle ? should I worry about it ? I haven't experienced any side effects yet except being a little tired and low libido. I appreciate any comments guys, thanks in advance.
Well 1-dhea which is alpha mass does not aromatize so it should not be gyno.

getnasty

Awards
Thanks amiller, what about the 4-dhea i did the research but just wanna make sure and ask you guys.

amiller745

Awards
Thanks amiller, what about the 4-dhea i did the research but just wanna make sure and ask you guys.
You really shouldn't have to worry about it with 4-ad. The increased test should aromatize a little bit but you shouldn't have to worry about gyno.

rayjay

rayjay

Awards
You really shouldn't have to worry about it with 4-ad. The increased test should aromatize a little bit but you shouldn't have to worry about gyno.
This for most people. How is your BF%? You'll aromatize more at a higher BF% but it wouldn't be enough for gyno in most... Don't worry about puffy or fat looking chest or nips. It's the actual lump of breast tissue that is gyno and you won't even question it, it will be so damn sensitive and tender if you get that. You might even get the beggining symptoms of gyno if you're very prone, like itching and irritation, but you'll probably be off and into PCT long before you start developing tissue lumps.

Enjoy you stack bro!

getnasty

Awards
Thanks Ray. My bf is around 14-15% yes i am not feeling any symptoms of gyno but still just worrying about it.