Looking for Advice

gino123

Awards
New to the forum but not to lifting. It's been about 5 years since I've ran any cycles, but am looking to get something going. Stats:

6'
12%
30 years old

I honestly thought as pro-hormones being mostly junk, except for m1T and Tren (when they had just come out back in the day). Those were the only two that I ever got any real results from. I've been reading up and am looking for a cycle to add strength as well as mass. There seem to be a lot of options these days, but I'm having trouble deciphering which products are legit and which are copycat knock-offs. Could any of you guys help me out with some specific products and dosages?

Appreciate the help and look forward to reading more on this site.

OnionKnight

OnionKnight

Awards
superdrol and m1t bridge from a ugl

gino123

Awards
superdrol and m1t bridge from a ugl
Ok, thanks for the reply. And sorry, what is "ugl"? What I was thinking earlier was something like this:
Superdrol and Epistane

SD 20/20/20/0/0/0/0
Ep 0/0/40/40/40/40/40

PCT:
Nolva -?mg
Arimedex - ?mg Still looking for proper dosages

I'd run liver products throughout and probably preload as well.

I didn't know m1T was around anymore. This is Methly 1 Test, right? I'll keep your suggestion in mind as well.

00S4Boy

Awards
Unfortunately both superdrol and mehtyl-1-test are both banned items and classified as schedule III anabolic steroids, the sale or possession of them is considered a felony. What onion night was suggesting was purchasing them from an illegal source which is something this site does not endorse, or allow the discussion of.

There are still plenty of gray area options that are not illegal yet. Halodrol, Epistane, Promagnon, Dymethazine, Methylstenbolone are some of the more common compounds that people use here. There is plenty of information to be hard regarding them on the forums and the internet in general.

We don't spoon feed people on how to use prohormone's a great deal of how to properly use them needs to be learned through time and research. The more uneducated people that start to use these products because of too easily available information will end up with more people hurting themselves using them improperly and ending up with faster government bans.

iparatroop

iparatroop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
What onion night was suggesting was purchasing them from an illegal source which is something this site does not endorse, or allow the discussion of.
Are you a Mod here?

howwedo107

howwedo107

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Unfortunately both superdrol and mehtyl-1-test are both banned items and classified as schedule III anabolic steroids, the sale or possession of them is considered a felony. What onion night was suggesting was purchasing them from an illegal source which is something this site does not endorse, or allow the discussion of.

There are still plenty of gray area options that are not illegal yet. Halodrol, Epistane, Promagnon, Dymethazine, Methylstenbolone are some of the more common compounds that people use here. There is plenty of information to be hard regarding them on the forums and the internet in general.

We don't spoon feed people on how to use prohormone's a great deal of how to properly use them needs to be learned through time and research. The more uneducated people that start to use these products because of too easily available information will end up with more people hurting themselves using them improperly and ending up with faster government bans.
Lol wtf haha yeah lets just ignore all the members doing LOGS on test and dbol and winny and everything else haha is this a joke? You think if you talk about anabolics you will be banned? Yet isn't this site called anabolic minds? Or did I log into bb.com?

00S4Boy

Awards
Lol wtf haha yeah lets just ignore all the members doing LOGS on test and dbol and winny and everything else haha is this a joke? You think if you talk about anabolics you will be banned? Yet isn't this site called anabolic minds? Or did I log into bb.com?
Thread OP been out of the game probably doesn't know M1T and SD were banned, poster two telling OP to to source from ugl, OP asking whats a ugl is. I was saying source discussion is prohibited.

OnionKnight

OnionKnight

Awards
Ok, thanks for the reply. And sorry, what is "ugl"? What I was thinking earlier was something like this:
Superdrol and Epistane

SD 20/20/20/0/0/0/0
Ep 0/0/40/40/40/40/40

PCT:
Nolva -?mg
Arimedex - ?mg Still looking for proper dosages

I'd run liver products throughout and probably preload as well.

I didn't know m1T was around anymore. This is Methly 1 Test, right? I'll keep your suggestion in mind as well.
that is a good option as well and armidex wouldnt be needed for a sexy bridge like that. and ugl = underground lab. not allowed to source, but it pretty much means an illegal source for banned substances.

and to the guy up top, im not sourcing so its fine. otherwise all the dudes here talking about winny, sd, test cycles, dbol, var, all that **** would be banned and the site would die. not discusing sources, just throwing out ideas. thats an old school badass liver nuking oral cycle i posted

theres a log with sd, test, and var goin on right now. maybe the mods should go police that log too

threeFs

threeFs

Awards
I inject testosterone into my buttocks 3 days each week.
(Cue scary music)

iparatroop

iparatroop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thread OP been out of the game probably doesn't know M1T and SD were banned, poster two telling OP to to source from ugl, OP asking whats a ugl is. I was saying source discussion is prohibited.
I propose that your name be changed to DebbyDoGood.

gino123

Awards
Onion - appreciate the comments, I appreciate the comments from others as well. And yes, I thought that m1T was banned, but I wasn't sure since they always seem to find ways to get around it with a "new and improved formula" which means it doesn't work anymore.

I was around back when bb.com had a steroids forum :D Didn't mean to create a stir though, and I wasn't trying to bait anyone. Like I said, the last of *any* type of cycle I did was with tren, but it's been about 5 years I'd say. Just decided to throw a post out there to get some recent advice. Mostly to avoid those "new and improved formulas" like I mentioned above. I'm still digging around through prior posts here, checking things out.

*edit - looking for more info on trenavar now - is it even worth searching?

OnionKnight

OnionKnight

Awards
i dont wanna sound like a needto rep. but another pretty good bulker is diselbolan 2.0. thats probly the only stacked compound id ever buy because most stackers seem to be dosed by imbred donkeys. its dmz and mlmg i believe, two of the most solid bulkers out right now. legally speaking of course

gino123

Awards
I think I've finally figured out what's banned now and what isn't. I've changed my cycle up a little to look like this:

epi - 40/mg ed 5 weeks
trenazone - 75-100/mg ed 6 weeks

Basically looking for a mostly clean bulk/strength.

Now I am trying to figure out which available products will be best for PCT...

iparatroop

iparatroop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I think I've finally figured out what's banned now and what isn't. I've changed my cycle up a little to look like this:

epi - 40/mg ed 5 weeks

Clomid for epi/"tren"

00S4Boy

Awards

epi - 40/mg ed 5 weeks

We could have told you whats banned.

Banned
August '12
Superdrol(Methyl Drostanolone)
P-Stanz(Pro Stanozolol aka Winny or Winstrol)

Jan '10
Xtren(Pro Dienolone) Comically Dienolone was not banned and is available as Trenazone
Pheraplex(DMT)
Boldione(Pro Boldenone aka Equipoise)

Prior to that the only one that comes to mind for me it M1T.

Legal stuff

Methyl
Dymethazine
Methylstenbolone
Halodrol
Promagnon
Epistane

Non-methyl
11-oxo
Stano
Trenavar
Max-LMG

PHF also just came out with Mentabolan it's a 7a methyl but not a 17a methyl don't know if they fall into the same catogory. That and there is rumor that PHF might be getting some other fun substances soon like 7a methyl dbol.

And then there are the rest of the milder compounds from Finaflex, AMS, Forerunner, AndroFactory and LG sciences.

gino123

Awards
We could have told you whats banned.

Banned
August '12
Superdrol(Methyl Drostanolone)
P-Stanz(Pro Stanozolol aka Winny or Winstrol)

Jan '10
Xtren(Pro Dienolone) Comically Dienolone was not banned and is available as Trenazone
Pheraplex(DMT)
Boldione(Pro Boldenone aka Equipoise)

Prior to that the only one that comes to mind for me it M1T.

Legal stuff

Methyl
Dymethazine
Methylstenbolone
Halodrol
Promagnon
Epistane

Non-methyl
11-oxo
Stano
Trenavar
Max-LMG

PHF also just came out with Mentabolan it's a 7a methyl but not a 17a methyl don't know if they fall into the same catogory. That and there is rumor that PHF might be getting some other fun substances soon like 7a methyl dbol.

And then there are the rest of the milder compounds from Finaflex, AMS, Forerunner, AndroFactory and LG sciences.
Thanks for the list! I just didn't want to post asking too much when all I have to do is search around a little for myself. My main thing was weeding out the crap products. I hadn't even realized so much had been banned since M1T.

gino123

Awards
Clomid for epi/"tren"
Can clomid be ordered without a prescription? I have only used once before and it was several years ago and I didn't buy online. If anyone has a good website please pm.

00S4Boy

Awards
Can clomid be ordered without a prescription? I have only used once before and it was several years ago and I didn't buy online. If anyone has a good website please pm.
I personally am not a huge fan of trenazone or transdermals in general. In my opinion Epi with Max Lmg would be nice since lmg is a non methyl wet stacker but it will aromatize, or Epi with Stano because stano is DHT based it will help with lethargy, but if prone to hair loss, DHT might be a bad idea.

Research chemicals, advertisements will pop up on the forum.

I don't know a specific reason to say clomid over nolva for an epi/tren stack, the only benefit I have heard touted for clomid over nolva is faster testicular atrophy recovery, but clomid is also higher dosed, has more potential to make you emotional and potential loss of vision. Torem is getting good reviews too.

iparatroop

iparatroop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yes, it can. Can't PM sources but 00S4boy gave you a good start on where to find it. Look for rated products that were good for test rats. I say clo because it's advice I was given long ago, and it worked well for me. I stay on a pretty even keel most of the time anyway so I don't get emo, on clo or on tren.