ENDING test cycle with SD?

R1187

R1187

Awards
  • Established
Is this a crazy thing to do?

I figure rather than kickstarting with SD, it could be used at the end of a test cycle to dry out and harden up?

Of course SD is much more anabolic than test, so it might make more sense to get those gains early in the cyle and then maintain with test.

Thoughts?

howwedo107

howwedo107

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
A few people have done it with success check out technique88 log he did

Johnnayyyy

Awards
Taking it alone i gained about 5 lbs and actually kept it. Make sure you got that hcg on hand. Id rather kickstart it with the ph. I prefer some winny to harden up

technique88

technique88

Awards
Is this a crazy thing to do?

I figure rather than kickstarting with SD, it could be used at the end of a test cycle to dry out and harden up?

Of course SD is much more anabolic than test, so it might make more sense to get those gains early in the cyle and then maintain with test.

Thoughts?
Honestly it was f**king amazing! Lol I kick started my cycle and ended my cycle with SD and with both experiences ending the cycle with it was significantly better. Think of it like this, the test is on full throttle by that point so you will reap the benefits of both compounds opposed to just SD in the beginning because the test really hasn't kicked in yet.

Highly recommended, I did 20mg ED for the final 4 weeks of cycle. Started it 2 weeks before my last pin and went the 2 weeks of no pinning until PCT. end your cycle with a bang buddy.

howwedo107

howwedo107

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Honestly it was f**king amazing! Lol I kick started my cycle and ended my cycle with SD and with both experiences ending the cycle with it was significantly better. Think of it like this, the test is on full throttle by that point so you will reap the benefits of both compounds opposed to just SD in the beginning because the test really hasn't kicked in yet.

Highly recommended, I did 20mg ED for the final 4 weeks of cycle. Started it 2 weeks before my last pin and went the 2 weeks of no pinning until PCT. end your cycle with a bang buddy.
Haha I name drop him and here he is!!!! Hahahaha nice

machorox123

machorox123

Awards
  • Established
Orrrr you cud kickstart with superdrol and also end. Like if yur doing a 12 weeker run four weeks at thw begining and the last four also. Thatd be sum sick gains

R1187

R1187

Awards
  • Established
Great info here, thanks.

I'm half tempted to kick off with Alpha 1 for 4 weeks, and then finish with SD for another 4.

Proably not the most healthy thing to do, but it's tempting.

technique88

technique88

Awards
Great info here, thanks.

I'm half tempted to kick off with Alpha 1 for 4 weeks, and then finish with SD for another 4.

Proably not the most healthy thing to do, but it's tempting.
Everybody is different but I kik started with SD and finished with SD udon Tudca as my liver protection. I got blood work done right before my SD finisher to make sure it's ok and everything was in check, my liver enzymes were unaffected so I went for it.

technique88

technique88

Awards
Orrrr you cud kickstart with superdrol and also end. Like if yur doing a 12 weeker run four weeks at thw begining and the last four also. Thatd be sum sick gains
Amazing gains but with just to b/w to make sure the liver an kidneys are g2g