BBG's Trestolone Acetate Transdermal Log

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
HELL YEAH Trestolone Acetate baby.

I have 2 grams of trestolone acetate mixed with Primordial Performance's old Topical Solution. I love the carrier because it has aloe vera and a few other natural extracts to make it much nicer on the skin than most topicals.

I'll be taking 25mg per day for 6 weeks. I'll bump up to 50mg per day if I think it'll help.

The powder dissolved really easily into the Topical Solution, so I'm pretty happy about that.

Definitely researching letrozole at the same time (from a swole source RC sponsor! ;)).

Let the games begin!!

I'll try to answer any of your questions on the threads on each forum, but I'll mainly be active on: BBG's Trestolone Acetate Log

So if you have any questions, better to post them there.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I wouldn't want it as a transdermal dt how heavy it is.

But I'll follow

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I wouldn't want it as a transdermal dt how heavy it is.

But I'll follow
under 500 is good to go, it's only around 360-370. But I agree I'd rather inject it, but this is for everyone who isn't brewing vials.

Day 1: 25mg

rayjay

rayjay

Awards
Sooooo in. I have been interested in seeing just such a log :)

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
In <3

uubiduu

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
interesting...whats the name of pps topical?is it still available?

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
interesting...whats the name of pps topical?is it still available?
I may be available on some sites. It's called Topical Solution.

It's basically just like the dermacrine and sustain alpha carries, the ones that are more like a lotion. Dries much faster though, as far as I can tell. And I don't need nearly as much of it because I am only applying 25-50mg a day, as opposed to tons of actives like with dermacrine and sustain.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
under 500 is good to go, it's only around 360-370. But I agree I'd rather inject it, but this is for everyone who isn't brewing vials.

Day 1: 25mg
under 500? who told you that? as far as I know, trasdermals work best when the compound is less than 300.

if the acetate was removed, it's put it under 300 prob.

i've never heard under 500. that's way heavy.

mattys4

mattys4

Awards
Subd. Was thinking about trest transdermal. Looking forward to seeing how this treats ya

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
under 500? who told you that? as far as I know, trasdermals work best when the compound is less than 300.

if the acetate was removed, it's put it under 300 prob.

i've never heard under 500. that's way heavy.
Well, I've heard even up to 700 daltons is the limits.

The Topical Solution instructions, written by Eric from PP says that under 300 is best, but under 500 will work.

But I agree, if I had stripped the acetate ester it would probably be a bit more effective.

IBE

IBE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
you might be better using it another way...just my 2 cents I am not a trans fan really but I guess if that was the only way to take it then I guess would have no choice

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Well, I've heard even up to 700 daltons is the limits.

The Topical Solution instructions, written by Eric from PP says that under 300 is best, but under 500 will work.

But I agree, if I had stripped the acetate ester it would probably be a bit more effective.
Er, uhhh, I'll get back to this...

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Er, uhhh, I'll get back to this...
I'd love to hear you opinions on the matter... I've looked up info but it's not that easy to come by a solid "This is right, this wrong" answer.

Day 2: Still feeling pretty warm. 30mg today.

uubiduu

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
this topical solution cannot be found in the UK atm :( the only shop who has it ran out of stock

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
this topical solution cannot be found in the UK atm :( the only shop who has it ran out of stock
It's a great solution... I thought I saw it online not too long ago in the UK, but I may be wrong.

Days 3 and 4: 30mg. Feeling a little itch in the nips, upped my letro. Sex drive is up.

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Update?

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hey! This is over a year old but... the trestolone worked out well in the primordial carrier. However, I used it again recently in Salvo from Iron Legion and it worked even better. I was using ~33mg per day (1g trest into 1 bottle of salvo), solo, and energy/libido were through the roof the whole time.

I'd also recommend ment (PH to trest) as I just recently started messing around with it and it's definitely a great boost preworkout. I think it's a bit wetter than transdermal trest, though. Not sure why, but I need to dose my AI higher when on the ment than the trest.

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Sorry man, I saw January and assumed it was this year. Haha. Ooooops :p

Nice to hear your results. Thanks buddy

Hey! This is over a year old but... the trestolone worked out well in the primordial carrier. However, I used it again recently in Salvo from Iron Legion and it worked even better. I was using ~33mg per day (1g trest into 1 bottle of salvo), solo, and energy/libido were through the roof the whole time. I'd also recommend ment (PH to trest) as I just recently started messing around with it and it's definitely a great boost preworkout. I think it's a bit wetter than transdermal trest, though. Not sure why, but I need to dose my AI higher when on the ment than the trest.