BBG's Trestolone Acetate Transdermal Log

  1. BBG's Trestolone Acetate Transdermal Log


    HELL YEAH Trestolone Acetate baby.


    I have 2 grams of trestolone acetate mixed with Primordial Performance's old Topical Solution. I love the carrier because it has aloe vera and a few other natural extracts to make it much nicer on the skin than most topicals.


    I'll be taking 25mg per day for 6 weeks. I'll bump up to 50mg per day if I think it'll help.


    The powder dissolved really easily into the Topical Solution, so I'm pretty happy about that.


    Definitely researching letrozole at the same time (from a swole source RC sponsor! ).


    Let the games begin!!


    I'll try to answer any of your questions on the threads on each forum, but I'll mainly be active on: BBG's Trestolone Acetate Log


    So if you have any questions, better to post them there.
    BODY PERFORMANCE SOLUTIONS REP
    Sustain Alpha is back!


  2. I wouldn't want it as a transdermal dt how heavy it is.

    But I'll follow

  3. Quote Originally Posted by jbryand101b View Post
    I wouldn't want it as a transdermal dt how heavy it is.

    But I'll follow
    under 500 is good to go, it's only around 360-370. But I agree I'd rather inject it, but this is for everyone who isn't brewing vials.

    Day 1: 25mg
    BODY PERFORMANCE SOLUTIONS REP
    Sustain Alpha is back!
    •   
       


  4. definitly in, brother
    CELTIC LABS REP

  5. Quote Originally Posted by tnubs View Post
    definitly in, brother
    Good man!
    BODY PERFORMANCE SOLUTIONS REP
    Sustain Alpha is back!

  6. Sooooo in. I have been interested in seeing just such a log

  7. interesting...whats the name of pps topical?is it still available?

  8. Quote Originally Posted by uubiduu View Post
    interesting...whats the name of pps topical?is it still available?
    I may be available on some sites. It's called Topical Solution.

    It's basically just like the dermacrine and sustain alpha carries, the ones that are more like a lotion. Dries much faster though, as far as I can tell. And I don't need nearly as much of it because I am only applying 25-50mg a day, as opposed to tons of actives like with dermacrine and sustain.
    BODY PERFORMANCE SOLUTIONS REP
    Sustain Alpha is back!

  9. Quote Originally Posted by BigBlackGuy View Post
    I'll try to answer any of your questions on the threads on each forum, but I'll mainly be active on: BBG's Trestolone Acetate Log
    Went to this link, saw your avatar was not a big black man, now I feel cheated.
    CELTIC LABS REP

  10. Quote Originally Posted by BigBlackGuy View Post
    under 500 is good to go, it's only around 360-370. But I agree I'd rather inject it, but this is for everyone who isn't brewing vials.

    Day 1: 25mg
    under 500? who told you that? as far as I know, trasdermals work best when the compound is less than 300.

    if the acetate was removed, it's put it under 300 prob.

    i've never heard under 500. that's way heavy.

  11. Subd. Was thinking about trest transdermal. Looking forward to seeing how this treats ya
    Platinum Nutraceuticals company rep
    Xcel Sports Nutrition Sponsored Athlete
    National Level NPC Competitor, C.P.T, S.S.N Inbox me any questions

  12. Quote Originally Posted by jbryand101b View Post
    under 500? who told you that? as far as I know, trasdermals work best when the compound is less than 300.

    if the acetate was removed, it's put it under 300 prob.

    i've never heard under 500. that's way heavy.
    Well, I've heard even up to 700 daltons is the limits.

    The Topical Solution instructions, written by Eric from PP says that under 300 is best, but under 500 will work.

    But I agree, if I had stripped the acetate ester it would probably be a bit more effective.
    BODY PERFORMANCE SOLUTIONS REP
    Sustain Alpha is back!

  13. you might be better using it another way...just my 2 cents I am not a trans fan really but I guess if that was the only way to take it then I guess would have no choice

  14. Quote Originally Posted by BigBlackGuy

    Well, I've heard even up to 700 daltons is the limits.

    The Topical Solution instructions, written by Eric from PP says that under 300 is best, but under 500 will work.

    But I agree, if I had stripped the acetate ester it would probably be a bit more effective.
    Er, uhhh, I'll get back to this...

  15. Quote Originally Posted by jbryand101b View Post
    Er, uhhh, I'll get back to this...
    I'd love to hear you opinions on the matter... I've looked up info but it's not that easy to come by a solid "This is right, this wrong" answer.

    Day 2: Still feeling pretty warm. 30mg today.
    BODY PERFORMANCE SOLUTIONS REP
    Sustain Alpha is back!

  16. this topical solution cannot be found in the UK atm the only shop who has it ran out of stock

  17. Quote Originally Posted by uubiduu View Post
    this topical solution cannot be found in the UK atm the only shop who has it ran out of stock
    It's a great solution... I thought I saw it online not too long ago in the UK, but I may be wrong.

    Days 3 and 4: 30mg. Feeling a little itch in the nips, upped my letro. Sex drive is up.
    BODY PERFORMANCE SOLUTIONS REP
    Sustain Alpha is back!

  18. Update?
    A-Minds HYPE-SLAYER! All posts & feedback are guaranteed to be unsolicited and legit
    "The fear of the LORD is the beginning of knowledge. Fools despise wisdom & instruction"
    Proverbs 1:7

  19. Quote Originally Posted by Whacked View Post
    Update?
    Hey! This is over a year old but... the trestolone worked out well in the primordial carrier. However, I used it again recently in Salvo from Iron Legion and it worked even better. I was using ~33mg per day (1g trest into 1 bottle of salvo), solo, and energy/libido were through the roof the whole time.

    I'd also recommend ment (PH to trest) as I just recently started messing around with it and it's definitely a great boost preworkout. I think it's a bit wetter than transdermal trest, though. Not sure why, but I need to dose my AI higher when on the ment than the trest.

  20. Sorry man, I saw January and assumed it was this year. Haha. Ooooops

    Nice to hear your results. Thanks buddy


    Quote Originally Posted by BigBlackGuy View Post
    Hey! This is over a year old but... the trestolone worked out well in the primordial carrier. However, I used it again recently in Salvo from Iron Legion and it worked even better. I was using ~33mg per day (1g trest into 1 bottle of salvo), solo, and energy/libido were through the roof the whole time. I'd also recommend ment (PH to trest) as I just recently started messing around with it and it's definitely a great boost preworkout. I think it's a bit wetter than transdermal trest, though. Not sure why, but I need to dose my AI higher when on the ment than the trest.
    A-Minds HYPE-SLAYER! All posts & feedback are guaranteed to be unsolicited and legit
    "The fear of the LORD is the beginning of knowledge. Fools despise wisdom & instruction"
    Proverbs 1:7
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. BBG's Cabergolean + Ergo-Blitz Log
    By BigBlackGuy in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 12-29-2011, 04:57 PM
  2. BDCC's Sustain Alpha Transdermal Log
    By bdcc in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 63
    Last Post: 12-11-2011, 10:19 PM
  3. Trestolone acetate (ment)
    By robxxxxxx69 in forum Old School Hormone Use
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 04-24-2011, 02:14 PM
  4. Replies: 42
    Last Post: 02-04-2006, 01:31 PM
Log in
Log in