1st PH Cycle Help!

gorgor03

Awards
Any help or suggestion will be greatly appreciated!!!

Items used:
Animal Pak (to be used the whole time)
Organ Shield (to be used pre- and post-cycle)
Trenavar
Havoc
Titanium XL (post cycle)
6-Bromo (post cycle)

15 day pre-cycle (daily):
1 animal pak
2 caps Organ Shield

30 day on-cycle (daily):
1 animal pak
30 mg Trenavar (9am)
30 mg Havoc (3pm)

30 day post-cycle (daily):
1 animal pak
2 caps Organ Sheild
2 caps Titanium XL (morning)
2 caps Titanium XL (evening)
50 mg 6-Bromo

amiller745

Awards
Any help or suggestion will be greatly appreciated!!!

Items used:
Animal Pak (to be used the whole time)
Organ Shield (to be used pre- and post-cycle)
Trenavar
Havoc
Titanium XL (post cycle)
6-Bromo (post cycle)

15 day pre-cycle (daily):
1 animal pak
2 caps Organ Shield

30 day on-cycle (daily):
1 animal pak
30 mg Trenavar (9am)
30 mg Havoc (3pm)

30 day post-cycle (daily):
1 animal pak
2 caps Organ Sheild
2 caps Titanium XL (morning)
2 caps Titanium XL (evening)
50 mg 6-Bromo
Epi needs to be run 40mg for six weeks. Get a SERM for pct.

gorgor03

Awards
Any particular brand of SERM? And I don't have enough epi to run 40mg for 60 days.

LikeClockwork

LikeClockwork

Awards
You're running both epi and trenavar, you're going to need a SERM. They're not hard to find, just google serm research chemical or something along those lines.

amiller745

Awards
You're running both epi and trenavar, you're going to need a SERM. They're not hard to find, just google serm research chemical or something along those lines.
Exactly. Both are at very low doses too. If you're going to do a cycle, spend the money and buy enough.

gorgor03

Awards
These are all I got. I can get more but, for my 1st cycle in life, I am hesitated. With this fixed amounts, is my plan good to go? Thanks all!

LikeClockwork

LikeClockwork

Awards
These are all I got. I can get more but, for my 1st cycle in life, I am hesitated. With this fixed amounts, is my plan good to go? Thanks all!
No. Your plan is not good to go. Without a SERM you will likely be doing more harm than good, and with those low doses you would be disappointed with any results you did get. Take the time and money to research and obtain the correct products for your cycle, or you're wasting your time. And possibly health.

Edit: not only that but I don't see any on-cycle support, only organ shield before and after. You should be running support throughout.

gorgor03

Awards
What SERM do you guys recommend for my tren/epi stack? Thanks again!!

gorgor03

Awards
Ok, so I am going to get Clomid and up my epi to 40mg. Anything else? Thank you all again!

amiller745

Awards
Ok, so I am going to get Clomid and up my epi to 40mg. Anything else? Thank you all again!
Good. Don't use the tren just the epi. Save the tren to buy more and run it in a later cycle.

LikeClockwork

LikeClockwork

Awards
Clomid dosing at 50 mg/d for the first two weeks of pct and 25 mg/d for the second two, in case you were wondering. Be safe.

gorgor03

Awards
I won't be doing another cycle (regardless of the result) for a long time! So I am not sure about saving the tren for a long period of time? Also, if I have clomid, do I still take all the other PCT I listed? Though I already paid for them. Thanks!!!!!

LikeClockwork

LikeClockwork

Awards
Yes still take the others if you already have them.

WarriorMp

WarriorMp

Awards
Also, keep some taurine on hand, it helps with the back pumps that can happen when you dose over 40mg (some ppl report 30 while others say past 50, but it varies person to person). Yea, sense this is your first cycle, it's good to just do one ph at a time to see how your body reacts. Once you pop your ph cherry, then you can start stacking compounds.