A.I. for Stano?

1. A.I. for Stano?

I'm running Elite Stano @ 600 for the first week of my cycle, then bumping to 750 for 7 more weeks, stack with Ment @ 50mg

I have Armidex that I'm running with the ment @ .5 EOD

Should I run my AI with Stano only my first week? I do not have a history with gyno

2. I was thinking .25mg EOD the first week with the solo stano. I don't want to dry out my joints though
    •   

3. Dude, Stano and Epi had me so dry I felt like an eighty year old in the joints, and that was on 13g fish oil and a joint supp. I don't know anything about ment, but in my experience with Stano, I'd say that an AI would be the opposite of fun or beneficial for this run. Until PCT of course. :-)

P.S. I was hard as nails on that stuff. And quite vascular. It was fun.
    Training log:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/240172-herders-2014-log.html

4. no worries about estrogen with stano. cant speak for the ment, but you dont need to use your AI if your just on stano.
    VO2 Max = 58.75mL/kg/min
    ~If Difficult takes a day, impossible takes a week~
    Learn Teach Lead

5. I dosed .25mg yesterday of liquidex and my knees and elbows feel like ****.

I heard guys were getting bitch tits with ment, but I don't know their doses.

Will I have some signals before I get a gyno lump? I am thinking of dropping the AI unless I get symptoms(which are?)
    •   

6. itchy, puffy, and sensitive nips are the symptoms. and idk jack about ment. but if it effects prolactin, you can get gyno from that too. and an ai wont save you there
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. 2 stano 200 for sale
    By pasamoto in forum Supplement Auction
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 05-07-2012, 01:28 PM
  2. 2 stano 200 for sale
    By pasamoto in forum Supplement Auction
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 05-07-2012, 12:46 PM
  3. Replies: 9
    Last Post: 08-04-2011, 08:45 PM
  4. For Sale: 2 x CEL Stano-Drol for trade/sale (Muscle Builders)
    By CobbledPath in forum Supplement Auction
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 01-11-2011, 07:35 AM
  5. Replies: 94
    Last Post: 12-05-2010, 12:28 AM