Is this the same thing?

Skinnydude93

Skinnydude93

Awards
I'm not sure if this is the right place to be posting this -- so if it isn't, I apologize in advance. My friend gave me a thing of 'SD Plex 90' it comes in 10MG a capsule. I've looked in quite a few different forums, but can't find anywhere that says it is the same thing as Superdrol. The container is different than the original Superdrol, as well. I'm an extreme newb at this stuff and I don't expect to be taking it as a first cycle.

steppinRazor

Awards
yup its a SD clone. and stay far from it bro. maybe use in in due time when you're older (assuming born in 93) and more educated on using anabolic steroids.

steppinRazor

Awards
also wanna throw out there at 6' and 137lbs you have a long way to go before you should even consider running any sort of cycle. you need to be eating,eating, training, sleeping and eating some more.

Skinnydude93

Skinnydude93

Awards
also wanna throw out there at 6' and 137lbs you have a long way to go before you should even consider running any sort of cycle. you need to be eating,eating, training, sleeping and eating some more.
Yeah, feels like I'm eating a ton, but I'm probably not lol..

TruthWalker

TruthWalker

Awards
  • Established
Have you run your numbers? Calculate your BMR and then use the Harris Benedict Equation to account for your activity level, and then add 500 calories to that number. You can just google calculate BMR and click on the first one that comes up. That is how much you should be eating to gain. You have to count your macros if you want to be successful!! In the end this is all a rather scientific process if you do it right.

AwhYeah

AwhYeah

Banned
Awards
If he is 6' 137lbs, I would like to see pics. That's holocaust status

Skinnydude93

Skinnydude93

Awards
Lol. I'm not halocaust or whatever. In a country where most people are obese, I think I'm doing pretty well.

uvawahoowa

Awards
Lol. I'm not halocaust or whatever. In a country where most people are obese, I think I'm doing pretty well.
If you are setting the bar at the average American, youre putting expectations pretty low

Skinnydude93

Skinnydude93

Awards
If you are setting the bar at the average American, youre putting expectations pretty low
The average weight for a 15 year old in 2002 was 160. That isn't normal. Plus, my mommy said I'm beautiful. :)

Skinnydude93

Skinnydude93

Awards
Haha well at least you're doing the right thing now. Lift heavy and eat well man
That's what I'm doing right now. Lifting until failure.

iparatroop

iparatroop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Lots of food brochacho, and when it's too much, more food.

Skinnydude93

Skinnydude93

Awards
Lots of food brochacho, and when it's too much, more food.
I'm on it. I'm also using this stuff called Mass Peak. It gives me massive diarrhea, but I heard it works.

TruthWalker

TruthWalker

Awards
  • Established
Its got a lot of carbs and 50g protein, but if it gives you massive diarrhea i don't see how that's going to work out too well for you.

Skinnydude93

Skinnydude93

Awards
Its got a lot of carbs and 50g protein, but if it gives you massive diarrhea i don't see how that's going to work out too well for you.
I know. From reviews people usually gain about 8lbs from it. I bought it, so imma finish it though. I'm hoping for at least 4+ from it..

av6258

av6258

Awards
Do 5/3/1 and eat literally everything in sight. You will grow fast man