I wanna know how to use anabolic steroids?

jeremiah24

Awards
I wanna get ripped bulk! What do I have to do??

aceroni

Awards
I wanna get ripped bulk! What do I have to do??
Jeremiah pls go.
You're clearly not educated enough on the matter.

Like Clint Darden (house of bicep, elitefts) once said "if you're some 150 lb kid don't do steroids. Get your diet and program straight first. If you can't make it to two hundred pounds without steroids you might as well completely forget steroids because your training and nutrition are clearly not where they are supposed to be"

jeremiah24

Awards
No im a pretty big kid! I'm samoan 6'2 260 pounds I use to play college football! I just wanna know how to use steroids!

00S4Boy

Awards
No im a pretty big kid! I'm samoan 6'2 260 pounds I use to play college football! I just wanna know how to use steroids!
Great i hit 5'11 275 pounding down fast food and playing video games in highschool doesn't mean i was ready to do steroids then. If you had played college football I'm sure someone on the team would have been using a prohormone, designer steroid, or the real deal and you'd have more then a basic understanding of inject steroid lift weights.

Also from the way you have presented this question and are forming your sentences it shows an immature teenager who has no place toying with substances that effect his hormones. Nor will you get any assistance from this board.

If you have in fact gone to college and are in your mid 20's from the way you've been talking you're presenting yourself as an immature teenager. I'm not trying to insult you but if this is the case you have a lot of growing up to do before you even consider steroids.

motiv8er

motiv8er

Awards
  • Established
Photo of you w todays newspaper? And reading is how I learned. I bought encyclopedias by Bill Leywynn (sp). Start there.

motiv8er

motiv8er

Awards
  • Established
You ever wish there was a patron saint of fools? I've done a lot of stupid sheesh in my day. It may do him NO GOOD. It might teach him one thing....I pray for the dumb. :)

why do people even reply to threads like these?

iparatroop

iparatroop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You ever wish there was a patron saint of fools? I've done a lot of stupid sheesh in my day. It may do him NO GOOD. It might teach him one thing....I pray for the dumb. :)
I believe Mel Gibson was nominated for that position once...

iparatroop

iparatroop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I just want to do good mornings with 405. My new goal.