First Superdrol Cycle Help

METALMASTER

Awards
I'm planning on starting a SD cycle. 4 weeks maybe 5 tops. I would appreciate any input/help.
Here is what I have in mind for pre/during/and pct.

Pre 2 weeks prior
-Milk Thistle 250mg standardized extract 3x day
-Hawthorne Berry 565mg 2x day
-Primaforce Pro Liver

During Cycle
-Same as above plus the following
-Red Yeast Rice 1200mg with CoQ10 120mg
-Saw Palmetto 320mg day standardized

PCT
-DHEA 200/200/100/100
-Fenugreek 610mg
-Red Yeast Rice, Milk thistle, and proliver same as above.

I have Erase and I know that won't be enough. trying to get some Nolvadex as I know a SERM is a must.

Any suggestions/help would be great/ Thanks

amiller745

Awards
I'm planning on starting a SD cycle. 4 weeks maybe 5 tops. I would appreciate any input/help.
Here is what I have in mind for pre/during/and pct.

Pre 2 weeks prior
-Milk Thistle 250mg standardized extract 3x day
-Hawthorne Berry 565mg 2x day
-Primaforce Pro Liver

During Cycle
-Same as above plus the following
-Red Yeast Rice 1200mg with CoQ10 120mg
-Saw Palmetto 320mg day standardized

PCT
-DHEA 200/200/100/100
-Fenugreek 610mg
-Red Yeast Rice, Milk thistle, and proliver same as above.

I have Erase and I know that won't be enough. trying to get some Nolvadex as I know a SERM is a must.

Any suggestions/help would be great/ Thanks
SD dose?

TonyGT

TonyGT

Awards
  • Established
Definitely get a SERM drop the DHEA and grab some DAA instead. You will need erase as well as Nolva.

TruthWalker

TruthWalker

Awards
  • Established
Just my preference, but I will never run another SD (or any other) cycle without Stano. It completely eliminates the lethargy for me at 20mg. I run it at 1g/day.

But I agree with Tony, get rid of the DHEA, pick up some DAA, and make sure you have your SERM before you start your cycle. I used to use Nolva, but personally Toremifine works like magic for me. After two days I'm walking around with two death stars. Plus it improves your lipid profile. Other than that you should be gtg.

METALMASTER

Awards
Im starting at 10mg first week and up it to 20mg second week depending on how I feel. I'm have trouble getting a SERM. I'll wait to start the cycle until i get my hands on one. I'd rather be smart about it. I do have 3 tubs of Primaforce DAA. thanks for the feedback so far.

Johnnayyyy

Awards
youre all stacked up on the liver stuff and thats good, i have a tendency to skip that part at times. lol but drop the dhea, hop on some liqui nolva. Just make sure you keep that diet and water intake above par and you should be all good! Just dont run longer than 5 weeks. If you start to get some effects and your nipples get sore grab some letro

METALMASTER

Awards
I looked around and I have no way to get a SERM which is unfortunate. Is there anyway to run the SD without one? Maybe with reversitol?

amiller745

Awards
I looked around and I have no way to get a SERM which is unfortunate. Is there anyway to run the SD without one? Maybe with reversitol?
You can get a serm. You're too lazy to look in the right places. ie online?

rayjay

rayjay

Awards
SD is extremely suppressive. You with be completely shut down.

(If you don't get a SERM your penis will fall off into another dimension where only dogs exist, and they will eat it...)

Gettinpumped

Gettinpumped

Awards
  • Established
I ran SD at 10 mg for 4 weeks, no lethargy at all but everyone is different. I say you stick to 10 mg for a couple weeks before going to 20.

METALMASTER

Awards
I can get Aromasin. And I dont need my penis falling into another dimension haha. I will keep it in this dimemsiom

TruthWalker

TruthWalker

Awards
  • Established
Not using a serm with SD would be stupid. If you want to keep your gains you have to do a proper PCT, which means using a SERM to get your natural testosterone production going again. If you can get Aromasin, you can get Nolva or my preference, Toremifine.

PintSizPopeye

PintSizPopeye

Awards
I can get Aromasin. And I dont need my penis falling into another dimension haha. I will keep it in this dimemsiom
Google research chemicals and your serm of choice (I also have had very good luck with torem) then Google the company for reviews to make sure they're legit. Should be able to find something pretty quickly.

Sent from my SGH-I897 using Tapatalk 2

TruthWalker

TruthWalker

Awards
  • Established
Actually, if you're lazy you don't even have to google it. Just check out some of the board sponsors.

goat23

goat23

Awards
Run it at 4 weeks 20,20,30,30mg ed.what brand I've tried a lot of sd beastdrol being the best! Get a fadogia agretsis supp like hcgenerate or pro max phase 2 for your dick.and cycle assist for all sides.run clo not nolva,post cycle,unleashed and daa for pct and you'll be sweet.forget 10mg it's a waste,sweet spot is 20/30 mg

OnionKnight

OnionKnight

Awards
you guys forgot to mention he can pulse it to avoid a serm. but playing roller coaster with a steroid doesnt sound too appealing to me

Cordeen

Awards
  • Established
SD is crazy strong and very suppressive on your hormonal system.
1) First of all get a SERM - Torem is the best IMO stacked with an AI, introduce the AI after week 1 PCT and inverse taper
2) Start the SD at 10mg and after 2 weeks gauge your results - you'll be surprised how this stuff delivers.
3) Go no longer than 4 weeks.
4) Diet and training dialed in.

Cordeen

Awards
  • Established
you guys forgot to mention he can pulse it to avoid a serm. but playing roller coaster with a steroid doesnt sound too appealing to me
IMO pulsing works but has pros and cons. I am assuming this member is still considering running it straight though. But even with a pulse, based on feedback, its a gamble and it's wise to have a SERM as a precaution.

METALMASTER

Awards
I am going to run it straight through. Yeah ive been doing some more research. I found where to get some liquid nolva. Also going to pick up some TUDCA and drop the proliver. The SD I have is SD-10 from LGI Supplements. Its still going to be about a month before I start. Going to make sure I have everything up to par before I run it.