Best SERM?

staudtyyy

Awards
Looking to run my first cycle. Either Halo Extreme or PH 19. Just wanna know what's the best SERM to use for one of them and the most effective dosage. So far I've purchased PES Erase and AI cycle suppport.

Stats:
Weight: 208
BF: 12%-15%
Been lifting since 9th grade since I was a wrestler. Trying to make it to 220 before I cut

PREracing25

PREracing25

Awards
  • Established
No sourcing buddy.

00S4Boy

Awards
Gonna buy a SERM at so if you could link me to one that'd be great too
What you see are randomly generated advertisements that anabolic minds gets paid by an advertising company to have space on their forum. The ad's are generated based off of trending words seen in the forum, like nolva, clomid and SERM, the companies you see pay the advertising company anabolic minds sell's ad space to to have their ad's put up for when trending words appear commonly. They are not sponsors and are no way endorsed or affiliated with anabolic minds.

figdaddy

Awards
  • Established
my rule of thumb is: gyno = use nolva 40/40/20/20. No Gyno = Clomid 100/100/50/50

Ur doses can be lowered as well being that ur doing a light compound. These are the dosages ive seen most used for people using injectable AAS and other illegal compounds

For ur purposes nolva 20/20/10/10 or clomid 50/50/50/50 will do just fine. Good luck and enjoy ur first run! its always interesting!

Veritatis

Veritatis

Banned
Awards
Torem 120 for 2-3 days then 90/60/60/30

staudtyyy

Awards
Thanks for the help guys. What's a popular place that people buy them from? I see a bunch of websites that seem legit and others are kinda sketchy

iparatroop

iparatroop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Sorry, that was rude. No sourcing is allowed. I'd probably do my research on these chemicals through google though.

Johnnayyyy

Awards
liqui nolva. clomid seemed to make my rats a little bitchy and didnt help with gyno, just made their nipples sore ;]