Help! Newb that made a grand mistake.

1. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  185 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    18.36%

Help! Newb that made a grand mistake.

A friend suggested I take a workout supplement he had done for a month before. I decided to do so and I didn't really know much about them or what I was getting into.

The ingredients are as follows per capsule :

Halodrol 25mg
    Epistane 15mg
    LMG Max 20mg
    Dimethazine 10mg

I have been taking them for 4 days before really finding out about the side effects and such. Is it too late for me to just quit them completely or do I risk some serious issues if I do. I have been told that this is a terrible stack of stuff that can do some real harm and I just need some help correcting this mistake safely.

2. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"  171 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    29.62%

Quit now! You should never go into these things blind. It's only been 4 days so you should be fine. Run some D'Aspartic Acid if you want.
  3. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'9"  177 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    17.54%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Only four days? Just stop. You'll be fine. If you're worried about it, get bloodwork but four days shouldn't be an issue.
    •   

4. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  185 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    18.36%

Thankyou for the help. It was suggested to me and now I realize that this blend of prohormones is way to intense for a begginer with such things.
  5. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  185 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    18.36%

Is there something I can take that will help me gain muscle mass safely without gyno and other scary issues? I already take whey protein with meals and after my workout.
  6. Banned
    Stats
    5'8"  170 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    47.2%

Quote Originally Posted by g0dm0d View Post
    Is there something I can take that will help me gain muscle mass safely without gyno and other scary issues? I already take whey protein with meals and after my workout.
    Creatine
  7. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"  171 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    29.62%

3500 calories a day - train hard - plenty of cardio - creatine. Check out SARM's too.
  8. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    87.83%

Love me some.sarms mmmm s4 haha
  9. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  185 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    18.36%

Quote Originally Posted by kansui View Post
    Quit now! You should never go into these things blind. It's only been 4 days so you should be fine. Run some D'Aspartic Acid if you want.
    With a D'Aspartic Acid supplement how long should I take it, should I do it as a cycle of 4-6 weeks? And does it need any sort of PCT?
  10. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'11"  245 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    66.37%

With a D'Aspartic Acid supplement how long should I take it, should I do it as a cycle of 4-6 weeks? And does it need any sort of PCT?
    He was saying if there are signs of hormonal supression due to what you took. DAA has been shown to boost LH and stimulate test production, so it will help you get back to normal. If you were concerned about supression from your week on 2 weeks of DAA at 3g's a day should suffice no need for pct.
  11. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  188 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    51%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

I know I sound like an old man or something. But that was very responsible of you to seek help from ppl who know what they are doing.

Kudos man. Luckily you caught it early! That's a crazy potent PH. WTH is it called?
    I can't believe that God put us on this earth to be ordinary. - Lou Holtz
  12. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'11"  245 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    66.37%

Quote Originally Posted by Drizzie88 View Post
    I know I sound like an old man or something. But that was very responsible of you to seek help from ppl who know what they are doing.

Kudos man. Luckily you caught it early! That's a crazy potent PH. WTH is it called?
    I wouldn't call it responsible as much as i would panic.

And I wouldn't say it's crazy potent, just way to many compounds effecting you in all different ways.
  13. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  188 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    51%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by 00S4Boy View Post

I wouldn't call it responsible as much as i would panic.

And I wouldn't say it's crazy potent, just way to many compounds effecting you in all different ways.

Yeah, you're right... These compounds aren't hepatotoxic. A cycle of these wont hurt the liver. Four compounds, three methylated and one that still shows elevated liver values in 50% of users.

Maybe potent wasn't the word I was looking for. Harsh. Toxic. Hepatotoxic. Poorly dosed and poorly designed.
    I can't believe that God put us on this earth to be ordinary. - Lou Holtz
  14. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  185 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    18.36%

Yeah, Responsible would have been to ask questions, do research, and properly prepare for any cycle. And knowing that now if I ever decide, not sure I will, to run a ph cycle I will be completely prepared.

Just so I understand, the compound I was taking is not a good choice? It's because of the multiple methylated compounds that will be liver toxic? And also because of the random assortment of hormones. Is it better to run just one ph? And is this combination super unsafe because it bothers me that someone just sold it to me from their store without any direction, warnings, or know how.
  15. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'6"  223 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    4%

Yeah, Responsible would have been to ask questions, do research, and properly prepare for any cycle. And knowing that now if I ever decide, not sure I will, to run a ph cycle I will be completely prepared.

Just so I understand, the compound I was taking is not a good choice? It's because of the multiple methylated compounds that will be liver toxic? And also because of the random assortment of hormones. Is it better to run just one ph? And is this combination super unsafe because it bothers me that someone just sold it to me from their store without any direction, warnings, or know how.
    Yes, multiple methylated compounds can be very liver toxic. Its better to work your way up and conduct AMPLE research before you run ANYTHING. If you do your research, you'll know where to start.

If you're under 21 there is NO NEED for a ph, most guys on here would kill for natural test levels of a young gun.

Sadly, the sales guy probably had no clue what he was selling you. And if he did know... I'd punt him in the coin-purse and ask how he likes it.
  16. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  185 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    18.36%

Thanks a ton for all of your help. I started the DAA today and will just use it for a bit, considering I was dosing those days at 2 capsules a day, about 50mg of halodrol and all the other stuff doubled up. I guess I will just stay on that along with my vitamins, milk thistle, and hawthorne berry for a short time to cleanse out.

I am probably just gonna stick to some run of the mill stuff. I need to look into the more complex creatine products, I used it before with little results but it was just the basic creatine monohydrate from *** for like 8$.
  17. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'6"  223 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    4%

I used it before with little results but it was just the basic creatine monohydrate from *** for like 8$.
    Thats all you need. Dont buy expensive creatine products. Mono works just as well, feel free to try some out though. I load mono at 5g 4x a day for 4-5 days and then 5g per day after that. DEF feel a difference when on vs. off.
  18. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  185 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    18.36%

No kidding, is the creatine loading phase mainly based on weight?

And just so I am completely sure, I most likely will be okay from the days that I took the capsules mentioned above?

I am taking a pill called Organ Support as of now, just for the 2 weeks, that has 300mg of DAA, 250 BetaSitosterol, 250mg NAC, 200 mg Saw Palmetto, 150 ALA, 150mg Quercitin Dihydrate, and 100 Coenzyme Q-10. It is supposed to be taken 3 times a day. I figured this on top of my multivitamins for a short cycle could make sure that my body isn't proper f-d.
  19. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'6"  223 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    4%

Mostly corresponds to muscle mass seeing as that its stored almost exclusively in the muscle.

Yea you should be fine. Just take the DAA like you are
    Currently logging: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/236161-dymethazine-4-ad.html
  20. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  185 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    18.36%

Repp'd..

Thanks all for your time and you have been a great help 6andaHalf. Now to browse the forums like a body nerd to become more informed about all this stuff.
  21. Banned
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    7.29%

Well done for asking. That supp your're taking is the line of super last-ditch-attempt-to-get-ph's-out-the-door PH's stack formulas.
    unfortunately theyre sold alongside all the rest shouting "Real gains! Mega MASS! " etc. a bit like every creatine product out there, so its easy to be tricked into thinking after jumping, afterall its on sale so must be ok right? Hmm.

Similar Forum Threads

1. Help a 19 year old out who made a stupid mistake
    By DaveWalton in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 07-11-2008, 12:40 AM
  2. All of you that made it out to the "O"...
    By PumpingIron in forum General Chat
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 10-01-2007, 10:42 PM
  3. Help, newb-BMF Mtest 2
    By 98camaroSS in forum Supplements
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 08-06-2007, 10:36 PM
  4. I made a critical mistake here... :(
    By space88 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 04-26-2005, 06:36 PM
  5. Made a big mistake with nolva... help please!
    By AldrichAStern in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 03-01-2005, 03:11 PM