Test Cyp questions

bulk88

bulk88

Awards
What's going on guys I am currently running test cyp 300 mg mon and thurs drawing with an 18g needle and injecting with 25g 1-1/2" needle

Is this normal to feel a knot most times after injecting? Or could I possibly be allergic to it?

MIGUEL1J

MIGUEL1J

Awards
What's going on guys I am currently running test cyp 300 mg mon and thurs drawing with an 18g needle and injecting with 25g 1-1/2" needle

Is this normal to feel a knot most times after injecting? Or could I possibly be allergic to it?
I don't think any man on earth is allergic to test. Also if your allergic to it you would know with in 30 min of taking any sustenance your allergic. I'm allergic to shrimp trust me I know when something is prepare next to shrimp.

bulk88

bulk88

Awards
Damn bro don't know what it is do you think it's the batch? I have read of some people boiling the test to kill the bacteria before they inject?

usealittle

usealittle

Awards
  • Established

it happins, the lump will go away....
you could be allergic to the oil its in... not the drug it self.

bulk88

bulk88

Awards
Yeah I keep searching and alot of people are assuming the oil or bacteria what do you guys think drop the product or continue and see what happens I'm only on week 4

usealittle

usealittle

Awards
  • Established
is it workin? if so... i say keep using it.

bulk88

bulk88

Awards
I think it's working? I started epistane in the beginning to boost up the cycle but that ends today so now it's going to be just test by itself

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 26
txheadshaver 35 and Older 7
Anabolics 17
Anabolics 6
Male Anti-Aging Medicine 11