Epi Update

Mike71884

Awards
So I've been on Epi for 10 days and I feel it's generally starting to kick in. I'm feeling tighter and my muscles a little more full. Energy and mood have been great and I've been moving some decent weight in the gym. Im up about 3 lbs on the scale. If it weren't for the horrid cramps and pain in my left side I'd give Epi a 10/10. Lets hope that some taurine clears this up or I'm not sure how much longer ill be able to take this. Here's my stack

Epi: 30/30/30/30
Cycle assist
Fish oil
Glucosamine/ chondrotin
Taurine
Multivitamin

PCT:
Nolva: 20/20/10/10
DAA: 3/3/3/3
Erase: x/x/3/2/2/1
Cycle assist

Calorie intake 3500-3700 day

Stats
Age 28
Height: 5'9"
Weight: 208 lb
BF: 17% ( it's my winter coat)

amiller745

Awards
So I've been on Epi for 10 days and I feel it's generally starting to kick in. I'm feeling tighter and my muscles a little more full. Energy and mood have been great and I've been moving some decent weight in the gym. Im up about 3 lbs on the scale. If it weren't for the horrid cramps and pain in my left side I'd give Epi a 10/10. Lets hope that some taurine clears this up or I'm not sure how much longer ill be able to take this. Here's my stack

Epi: 30/30/30/30
Cycle assist
Fish oil
Glucosamine/ chondrotin
Taurine
Multivitamin

PCT:
Nolva: 20/20/10/10
DAA: 3/3/3/3
Erase: x/x/3/2/2/1
Cycle assist

Calorie intake 3500-3700 day

Stats
Age 28
Height: 5'9"
Weight: 208 lb
BF: 17% ( it's my winter coat)
You should have gotten some advice before the cycle. The epi should be run for 6 weeks at no less than 40mg. It's good that you're making gains even though they may only be placebo.

Mike71884

Awards
You should have gotten some advice before the cycle. The epi should be run for 6 weeks at no less than 40mg. It's good that you're making gains even though they may only be placebo.
Thanks for the response. I arrived at my cycle from input from numerous people on this board and A few others. I've researched it up and down. This is my first go at PH so I'm testing the water here. Hence the reason i didnt go balls out 40mg. Guess gains could be placebo but I'm guessing the AAS even if a little underdosed (in your opinion)may be playing some part. If I can get these cramps under control I may up my dose to 40 the last 2 weeks

amiller745

Awards
Thanks for the response. I arrived at my cycle from input from numerous people on this board and A few others. I've researched it up and down. This is my first go at PH so I'm testing the water here. Hence the reason i didnt go balls out 40mg. Guess gains could be placebo but I'm guessing the AAS even if a little underdosed (in your opinion)may be playing some part. If I can get these cramps under control I may up my dose to 40 the last 2 weeks
I know what you mean by testing the water but epi itself is such a mild compound that six weeks at 40mg is standard for anyone even beginners.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
ddfox423 Apex Alchemy 4
Anabolics 33
Anabolics 9
Anabolics 10
Anabolics 1