Epi/Trenazone/4ad Cycle

WarriorMp

WarriorMp

Awards
About to start another cycle, previously did a Helladrol/T-force cycle and it was pretty good. Now time to ramp it up a bit. Here's what it's looking like...

LGI Epi-10: 20/30/30/40
Trenazone: 2/2/2/2
AMS 4ad RDe: 2/2/2/2
Aegis (TUDCA)
Joint Fix
Fish Oil
Multi-v

PCT -
Clomid: 75/50/50/25
Erase: 0/0/3/3/2/2/1
Endosurge
DAA: 3/3/3/3/3/3
CEE: 5/5/5/5/5/5
Fish Oil
Lit Up (Pre-work)

Gunna start this in a few weeks, stay tuned for the log to come. Also, for those with exp with Epi and tren products, how does the dosage look?

AngryOldMan

Awards
I've done both Epi and Trenazone. I would bump out the cycle to six weeks. Took three weeks for Epi to get going for me.

WarriorMp

WarriorMp

Awards
Would Epi at 30/40/40/40/40/40 and Trenazone at 2/2/2/2/2/2 do the trick ya think? I just remember compound stacks like Spawn were 4 week cycles, and figured sense I was adding tren and 4ad to the Epi that 4 weeks would suffice.

iparatroop

iparatroop

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Would Epi at 30/40/40/40/40/40 and Trenazone at 2/2/2/2/2/2 do the trick ya think? I just remember compound stacks like Spawn were 4 week cycles, and figured sense I was adding tren and 4ad to the Epi that 4 weeks would suffice.
Spawn. Good stuff.

theniteman

theniteman

Awards
Definitely Epi for six weeks. I went all the way up to 50 or 60mg I believe. Wicked back pumps, stock up in Taurine and a lot of water lol

AngryOldMan

Awards
That looks like a good stack to start with. I would go by how you feel. If the sides aren't bad, you could bump up the last few weeks to 50 or 60 on the Epi.

WarriorMp

WarriorMp

Awards
Yea, if I'm feeling good at 40, I'll jump to 50 for 2 weeks, and maybe 60 for my last. I believe the Tren is high enough at 2ml. Def grabbing taurine, never dealing with back pumps again. I'm looking forward to the 4ad, lot of guys say it's a great oral test base. I used T-Force last time, the fedoga did a good job reducing atrophy.