- 01-10-2013, 02:06 AM
Hey guys just started my first PH cycle and have been on epistane for about 9 days. I started @ 15 mg for first 4 days and have been running 30 mg for the rest. For ancillaries I'm using cycle assist as directed, fish oil, glucosamine/chondrotin, as well as a daily multivitamin. ( it's a **** ton of pills!) here's my question I've been noticing last night a horrible cramping feeling in my left side/ flank area. At first I was very concerned it may be my kidney but I'm having no problems pissing and my urine is almost clear. It's not like a pulled muscle either just a sharp intermittent stabbing pain. Any ideas what's going on?
- 01-10-2013, 02:31 AM
01-10-2013, 02:37 AM
01-10-2013, 02:51 AM
2-3 grams of Taurine, a banana, and at least a gallon or more of water daily. All daily.
If you're using a preworkout, use one without beta-alanine...reason is because Im almost positive Taurine and Beta Alanine use the same receptor.
01-10-2013, 03:07 AM
Yeah I will try some taurine. I'm not totally convinced they're back pumps since it seems to be more on my side and I've heard most people describe them in their lumbar area. But then again I could just be weird. Like always. Thanks for the help
01-10-2013, 10:22 AM
01-10-2013, 10:29 AM
01-10-2013, 11:03 AM
Similar Forum Threads
- By ozzieramirez in forum AnabolicsReplies: 11Last Post: 09-14-2009, 02:18 PM
- By tat2snlifting in forum AnabolicsReplies: 7Last Post: 04-14-2009, 11:47 AM
- By fcpcjc in forum AnabolicsReplies: 18Last Post: 09-17-2008, 01:16 PM
- By Eagleman003 in forum SupplementsReplies: 12Last Post: 12-30-2007, 07:20 PM
- By daydayy in forum AnabolicsReplies: 11Last Post: 09-08-2007, 07:05 AM