Expired Ph's bad? If not how should i take these?

epicarmz

Awards
So back in 2009 I ordered a load of PH's. I did 3 cycles in a year of Epistane, then Hemadrol, Propadrol. I started into a cycle of Phera-plex and 4-AD but got sick and had to scrub the mission after a little over 2 weeks. Now I have these older half bottles here and there and some other stuff. Also, I ordered some new stuff. Here is the list breakdown of what I have left.

Old stuff - All expired around 2010

-Half bottle of Phera-PLex (real stuff)
-Half bottle of LG's 4-AD
-Full bottle of LG's Liquid Masterdrol
-Full bottle Arom-X
-3/4 bottle Formadrol

New Stuff

-Bottle of Trenazone
-Bottle of Dieselbolan V2
-Bottle of Havoc

So what do I take? Just toss all the old stuff out and go with the new stuff or combine some of the old and new together? Id hate to see that Phera go in the garbage but dont want to count on it if it doesnt do me any good.

heebs10

heebs10

Awards
  • Established
its all still good imo (not positive about the liquid masterdrol, but probably still good). worst case scenario, they are just slightly less potent. most drugs will last way past their expiration dates.

epicarmz

Awards
Well thats good to hear. So what combo of all this shiz should i put together to make some good size gains with 2 maybe 3 cycles.

xerbia

xerbia

Awards
They should all be fine.

Presa

Presa

Awards
  • Established
Unless they were exposed to extreme heat or humidity, they are fine for 5-7 years. That's info from a drug rep. Expiration dates were set by the US Govt.. so drug companies could profit even more through replenishment ;)

av6258

av6258

Awards
Unless they were exposed to extreme heat or humidity, they are fine for 5-7 years. That's info from a drug rep. Expiration dates were set by the US Govt.. so drug companies could profit even more through replenishment ;)
Exactly this. Drugs dont expire. I wouldnt take ibuprofen from 1980 or anything but u get the idea.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Injury / Rehab 3
Anabolics 5
hercules_22 Supplements 14
Anabolics 10
Anabolics 9