High Doses of M4OHN

Skark

Awards
  • Established
I've been without a computer for a couple of months. The last time I was on, people were discussing doing 80-100 mgs/day of M4OHN. But in searching, I can't find any evidence of someone actually DOING it.

For my part, I just ended a 6 wk cycle of 32 mgs/day, gained 3 solid lbs on a sub-maintenance (2300 cals/day) diet (weigh 225), and was very pleased.

I'm really interested in the 80-100 mgs/day area because I am coming to the conclusion that M4OHN is about 1/2 the strength of Anavar, so a 80-100 mgs/day dose would put you where you want to be in an Anavar only cycle (40-50mgs/day).

Strateg0s

Awards
  • Established
That sounds good. For what it is worth by way of comparison, the high end of the doctor prescribed dose of M4OHT is 40mg, and we all know that such recommendations err (often comically) on the side of caution.

The guy who was going to run ~120mg of M4OHN never kept us informed of whether he went through with it, or if he did what the results were.

MarcusG

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Only "1/2 the strength of Anavar"?
The initial 8-9x ballpark figure was way off but wasn't it supposed to be more like 1-2x ?

Mr.50

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Strat,

Is M4OHN medically used in other countries (other then US)??? Or did you mean that upper range for Anavar is 40mgs?

Mr.50

BodyWizard

BodyWizard

Awards
  • Established
Welcome back, Skark - I was following your M1T/M4OHN cycle when you disappeared in the middle of it - how did that cycle turn out for you?

UNDERTAKER

Awards
  • Established
I am looking to use m4ohn for bulk and someone told me that if I took it on high doses if would make it more of a bulker, any thoughts?

Odessa14

Awards
  • Established
I am looking to use m4ohn for bulk and someone told me that if I took it on high doses if would make it more of a bulker, any thoughts?
I have heard a lot of people say no, but I disagree. I think at a high dose, it would be a good bulker....

2 Issues (Both pretty obvious)
1. At a really good dose, the sides will become apparent. This compound has a reputation for being mild, and it is..... at 24mgs. You start hitting the 50mgs mark and I would prepare for some because you never know.
2. I would DEF recommend adding something else to the mix. 1T/4AD would be key for bulking, and the CNS stim would help keep off some of the fat that might be gained in the bulking cycle.

All in all, if you know what youre doing I think you might be good to go with a bulker as long as youre running a HIGH dose......JMO though

O14

Odessa14

Awards
  • Established
I'm really interested in the 80-100 mgs/day area because I am coming to the conclusion that M4OHN is about 1/2 the strength of Anavar, so a 80-100 mgs/day dose would put you where you want to be in an Anavar only cycle (40-50mgs/day).
Don't know where the fact about Anavar strength came from....but I would also love to hear about some really high doses of MOHN...I have ventured in the 50mgs range but haven't gone over.....yet.....

O14

Dutchman

Dutchman

Awards
  • Established
1. At a really good dose, the sides will become apparent. This compound has a reputation for being mild, and it is..... at 24mgs. You start hitting the 50mgs mark and I would prepare for some because you never know.
O14
As I wrote elsewhere here, I just finished 12wks of M4OHN @ 47.5 mgs ED. My training was affected by hurricanes and injury but still I gained strength, leaned out, enjoyed the libido boost and had NO noticable side affects. Two weeks now on PCT with Nolva and things are really looking good. I saw no signs of concerns that would inhibit/preclude high dosage M4OHN cycles. FWIW.

pu12en12g

pu12en12g

CONTROLLED LABS CONSULTANT
Awards
  • Established

Odessa14

Awards
  • Established
As I wrote elsewhere here, I just finished 12wks of M4OHN @ 47.5 mgs ED. My training was affected by hurricanes and injury but still I gained strength, leaned out, enjoyed the libido boost and had NO noticable side affects. Two weeks now on PCT with Nolva and things are really looking good. I saw no signs of concerns that would inhibit/preclude high dosage M4OHN cycles. FWIW.
Dutch...
I know, I read that post. I was just giving him the heads up that at that dose I would watch for any sides as I have experienced some at 52mgs and above. Some get sides, some don't...as with many phs.

O14

chasec

Pityin' fools since '81
Awards
  • Established
if i were going to take a high dose of a PH, this would be it. i love this stuff.

Odessa14

Awards
  • Established
if i were going to take a high dose of a PH, this would be it. i love this stuff.
That's exactly what most people on high-end doses are saying, I liked it, still split on my final decision though....

What I never will understand is why people complain about this ph when they're dose is somewhere in the ballpark of 16mgs....

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
I've had some success running it as a pre-workout booster in the 20-30mg range while on Sledge Test. If I had several more grams I'd run it at 50 or more mgs.

Odessa14

Awards
  • Established
I've had some success running it as a pre-workout booster in the 20-30mg range while on Sledge Test. If I had several more grams I'd run it at 50 or more mgs.
As a pre-workout booster did you like it more than M5? Just my own curiosity...

O14

Dutchman

Dutchman

Awards
  • Established
Odessa, good point. For the longest while I couldn't use 4AD because of an allergic reaction. Now if I start out light I can quickly up the dosage as needed. I haven't crossed that 50 mg threshhold with M4OHN........YET!!

PU12...I only gained 4lbs but in the leaning out process I think I have reduced bodyfat and gained more than that in muscle. I'm into lean weight gains and steady strength gains. Despite a rotator cuff injury which still hurts, I am now within 3 to 4% of my alltime best lifts. Not easy to do in your 60's. Today eg. I was able to do 3 X 6 @ 190 lbs on the Cybex machine incline press (much tougher than the Cybex seated BP where I rep all 600, IMO). The machine and my personal best is @ 200.

travbedaman

travbedaman

Awards
  • Established
How easy is this stuff to convert into an oral solution, since I`d have to buy powder to make it cost effective?

Dutchman

Dutchman

Awards
  • Established
How easy is this stuff to convert into an oral solution, since I`d have to buy powder to make it cost effective?
Confirming Scott's comment, I easily homebrewed 4gms in olive oil for my 12 weeker.

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
It's just a suspension in olive oil for the most part but it works just fine.

I've yet to try M5 so I can't compare. A good dose of m4ohn elevated my heart rate and gave me a nice lift..nothing too extreme really but better than nothing. With Sledge Test the pumps were siiick.

supersoldier

supersoldier

She thinks my traps'rrrr sexy!
Awards
  • Established
As a pre-workout booster did you like it more than M5? Just my own curiosity...

O14
I LOVE the way M4OHN makes me feel/lift. For me it works much better in that aspect than M5AA at doses up to 100mg+/day. I've used M4OHN up to 32mg/day. :thumbsup:

Odessa14

Awards
  • Established
I LOVE the way M4OHN makes me feel/lift. For me it works much better in that aspect than M5AA at doses up to 100mg+/day. I've used M4OHN up to 32mg/day. :thumbsup:
Good to know.....I wondered how it compared to M5 in terms of preworkout...

I take a large dose before I lift and I like it aswell....

O14

Skark

Awards
  • Established
Body Wizard,
The M1T/M4OHN cycle worked great, will definately do it again.

This time I wanted to see the effect of M4OHN by itself.

Looks like no one has ventured past 50 mgs yet. My next cycle in February will be 12 mgs of MD, then do some kind of bulker, either M1t/M4OHN or M1,4ADD/1AD

wastedwhiteboy2

wastedwhiteboy2

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I'm a hard gainer so your results may differ. I ran 37mg for 3 1/2 wks then 47 to finish 5wks. it did very little. stacked with 900-1200mg 1,4 from sci fit. I have some powder and will try over 50 sometime and for a longer time. If someone else beats me to it post it.

NO MERCY

Awards
  • Established
Anyone else with more feedback on higher doses of mohn

constantmover

Awards
Body Wizard,
The M1T/M4OHN cycle worked great, will definately do it again.

This time I wanted to see the effect of M4OHN by itself.

Looks like no one has ventured past 50 mgs yet. My next cycle in February will be 12 mgs of MD, then do some kind of bulker, either M1t/M4OHN or M1,4ADD/1AD

skark i'm interested how exactly did you run your m1t/mohn cycle. I'm deciding on what my bulker will be.

hardknock

Awards
  • Established
Hmmm, actually skark, i'd like u to take a look at the cycle i have listed in my sig. Im wondering if it's going to be effective, or should i tweak any of the concentrates or any of the methyls?
at 180, i think it might be effective enough
The actual dosages of the Anti-toxins are in a thread i posted near the bottom of the thread.

BigBadBootyDady

Awards
I ran it at 50mgs/day at the end of a 1tcyp/4adcyp cycle and the only sides where oily skin, feeling "better" , noticably gaining mass and xtreme strengh gains. Believe me even when on the 1tcyp/4adcyp you can see and feel a big difference.

NO MERCY

Awards
  • Established
I ran it at 50mgs/day at the end of a 1tcyp/4adcyp cycle and the only sides where oily skin, feeling "better" , noticably gaining mass and xtreme strengh gains. Believe me even when on the 1tcyp/4adcyp you can see and feel a big difference.
one of the higher doses I have seen. BigBad what is your height and weight if you dont mind me asking.

Skark

Awards
  • Established
Hmmm, actually skark, i'd like u to take a look at the cycle i have listed in my sig.
Here is your proposed cycle:

2nd cycle
1st wk...m1t-10mg/ed, Mohn-8mg/ed, 300 mg 4ad-gelcaps.
2nd wk...m1t-20/ed, mohn-8mg/ed, 400mg 4ad-gc
3rd wk...m1t-30/ed, mohn-16mg/ed, 500mg 4ad-gc
4th wk...m1t-10/ed, mohn-24mg/ed, 500mg 4ad-gc
5th wk...mohn-24mg/ed, 600mg 4ad-gelc

First, M1T is wet enough so you certainly don't need to make an "estrogen bomb" by combining it with 4ad. Also, 30 mgs of M1T is getting up there. I guess if I had to ramp M1T, I would do the following:

Wk 1: 10mg once a day
Wk 2: 5mg twice a day
Wk 3: 5 mg three times a day
Wk 5: 5 mg four times per day

This is in response to the guy that had some information that when he started splitting up M1T doses, he avoided the 3rd week plateau that most of us see. It has some logic to it.

Also I would increase M4OHN weekly.

On my initial M1T/M4OHN cycle, I blew up so fast (15 lbs in two weeks) that I had to drop off the M1T. And all that on 2300 cals/day.....yeah it was pretty effective :whip:

BigBadBootyDady

Awards
one of the higher doses I have seen. BigBad what is your height and weight if you dont mind me asking.
5'11, 265pnds. Been slacking lately, lost some size gained some fat but hey it's that time of year. On that cycle I got up to 275. Too damn heavy for me, I would lay down and whatever side I was on would go numb in a short time. Plus I'm on my feet all day at work (constuction) going up and down stairs and ladders all da7y and that **** was getting tough! My damn feet and knees would ach. I 'm much more comfortable at this weight (260-265).

hardknock

Awards
  • Established
First, M1T is wet enough so you certainly don't need to make an "estrogen bomb" by combining it with 4ad. Also, 30 mgs of M1T is getting up there. I guess if I had to ramp M1T, I would do the following
Hmm, yeah skark, i see what your saying here.
The only reason i was going to add the 4ad was to support any lethargy i might encouter. Me, knowing that the 4ad gelcaps contain the exact same thing that the 4derm topical contained, i was thinking of the 4ad as an anti-lethargic kick.
But i did notice when reading the 4ad label(legal gear), it did also contain 10mg of amethyl-4-androstenediol, so maybe i'll drop off the 4ad and just use the mohn/m1t cycle because i never had any major lethargy on my first cycle in February.
As i said on my other thread, my first cycle was only m1t, and it was a pretty solid cycle considering, total 12lbs; 10 months later, i have a solid 7 of it still.

PS. Anyone ever seem to experience any sharp pain in thier testical, like a quick sting then immediately it quits? Happened after the 3rd day of the cycle, but hasnt happened since sunday!

NO MERCY

Awards
  • Established
5'11, 265pnds. Been slacking lately, lost some size gained some fat but hey it's that time of year. On that cycle I got up to 275. Too damn heavy for me, I would lay down and whatever side I was on would go numb in a short time. Plus I'm on my feet all day at work (constuction) going up and down stairs and ladders all da7y and that **** was getting tough! My damn feet and knees would ach. I 'm much more comfortable at this weight (260-265).
Thanks