Pinning In Chest

JoeBrooklyn

JoeBrooklyn

Awards
I have heard some people saying that spot injections dont work, that if they did all injectors of steroids would have big butts since many pin there. I pin in my right theigh because its easier and i have noticed it becoming bigger than my left. If my experience is normal can i pin in my left pec to make it bigger and does it hurt more than the theigh? What size needle should i use. For my theigh i use 1" long.

hardwork25

hardwork25

Awards
I have heard some people saying that spot injections dont work, that if they did all injectors of steroids would have big butts since many pin there. I pin in my right theigh because its easier and i have noticed it becoming bigger than my left. If my experience is normal can i pin in my left pec to make it bigger and does it hurt more than the theigh? What size needle should i use. For my theigh i use 1" long.

Yes pin it right by your heart and use a 3" needle. Lol. This theory of bigger muscles where you pin is bro-science at its finest. Maybe the oil has built up in that site and it looks bigger, but your right thigh is definitely not bigger because you always pin there.

SpotmeyungLad

Awards
Yes pin it right by your heart and use a 3" needle. Lol. This theory of bigger muscles where you pin is bro-science at its finest. Maybe the oil has built up in that site and it looks bigger, but your right thigh is definitely not bigger because you always pin there.
oh just the thought of a needle going in the heart

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
You'll have to get through the breast bone before you get the heart geniuses.

bad rad

bad rad

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I've done it a lot but there are lots of nerves and veins in it, at least mine. Hitting either really sucks but use a 1" pin at most.

oli

oli

Awards
  • Established
i've done it before with a 25g, 1" with success, but my latest try w/ the same needle was a no-go...for whatever reason, the oil leaked out =P

hardwork25

hardwork25

Awards
He wants to pin in his chest for the simple fact he thinks it will get bigger from pinning there!! This is not possible!!! He will not get bigger pecs from his injection site....

oli

oli

Awards
  • Established
He wants to pin in his chest for the simple fact he thinks it will get bigger from pinning there!! This is not possible!!! He will not get bigger pecs from his injection site....

ahhh, i see..didnt read the whole thread.

Synthol, anyone?? Gross..:crazy:

But to each his own

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I've stuck people in the chest with needles before quite a few times. It's called needle thoracentesis.

Sent from my iPhone using Am.com

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
That doesn't mean that there are not other inherent risks to doing this. Like causing a pneumothorax.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Are you sure it won't make a difference? Please explain to me why it won't.

iparatroop

iparatroop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Spot injecting is ineffective for steroid use because steroids do nothing until processed by the liver?
Shallow muscle, or "spot injecting" only increase the rate of absorption due to higher blood flow volume and leads to higher test levels initially, but then the opposing symptoms set in before the next pin is administered. Deep muscle administration is more desirable for timed release and a more consistent boost in t levels because of lower blood flow volume.
Am I close?

hardwork25

hardwork25

Awards

Uh because whatever you're injecting gets in your blood and travels throughout your body. It doesn't stay wherever you pinned it.

This isn't even a tough concept to understand....

You should have googled this before asking me why it won't make a difference. Would have saved us both some time.

JoeBrooklyn

JoeBrooklyn

Awards
So the fact that the theigh ive been pinning in is bigger is a figment of my imagination?

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So the fact that the theigh ive been pinning in is bigger is a figment of my imagination?
My left biceps is bigger than my right and I've never pinned.

hardwork25

hardwork25

Awards

Yes you're imagining it. Well you probably have scar tissue built up there since that's where you always pin. That plus the oil that probably sits there... Your muscles aren't any bigger though from where you inject. Or it's the placebo effect.

Either way you don't get a bigger muscle just because you pin there.

liquid

liquid

Awards
  • Established
I think I read if it is mct oil it may have site enhancing effect.

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Who would need to pin their chest... are you pinning 5 times a day?

kateean2

Awards

JoeBrooklyn

JoeBrooklyn

Awards
My left biceps is bigger than my right and I've never pinned.

Yes, but my right thigh got noticeably bigger after I started pinning.

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yes, but my right thigh got noticeably bigger after I started pinning.
You're adding oil to a muscle belly, not to mention inflammation from stabbing your self. Especially if you only pin your right thigh. That'll build a hefty amount of scare tissue to boot.

JoeBrooklyn

JoeBrooklyn

Awards
How do you reconcile this guy? Have you ever heard of him?
valentino.jpg

JoeBrooklyn

JoeBrooklyn

Awards
I think it's because of the way you are standing in your avatar.
You're hilarious. I'm assuming you were a paratrooper by your user name. Are you sure you always landed on your feet? :) I was a leg Infantry :)

jimbuick

jimbuick

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
You're hilarious. I'm assuming you were a paratrooper by your user name. Are you sure you always landed on your feet? :) I was a leg Infantry :)
If you knew anything about paratroopers you'd realize we never land on our feet.

iparatroop

iparatroop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yes, a paratrooper I am.

I've learned a lot from JoeBrooklyn.

1. Don't pin in the same place every time. I'd probably alternate glutes, delts and thighs.
2. Don't masturbate 7 times a day and wonder why your penis doesn't work.
3. Have all your supps and meds on hand in case something goes wrong.
4. Large clits are attractive?

iparatroop

iparatroop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
If you knew anything about paratroopers you'd realize we never land on our feet.
Balls of the feet, calves, thighs, buttocks and push-up (pull-up) muscle. Good call JB.

hardwork25

hardwork25

Awards
You're adding oil to a muscle belly, not to mention inflammation from stabbing your self. Especially if you only pin your right thigh. That'll build a hefty amount of scare tissue to boot.

^^^^ correct as I've stated previously in this thread. OP your right thigh is not bigger than your left because you inject there regardless of what you say, or how much you believe it to be true.

But from your posts you will pin there no matter how much rear watch or people on here tell you it won't make a difference. So in that regard good luck pinning an area that's 1. Risky and 2. Not necessary.

JoeBrooklyn

JoeBrooklyn

Awards
Yes, a paratrooper I am.

I've learned a lot from JoeBrooklyn.

1. Don't pin in the same place every time. I'd probably alternate glutes, delts and thighs.
2. Don't masturbate 7 times a day and wonder why your penis doesn't work.
3. Have all your supps and meds on hand in case something goes wrong.
4. Large clits are attractive?
1-The syringes I use are plastic and the ledges where the fingers go are short, pushing the oil in is hard and hurts my fingers, pinning my right theigh is the easiest place. I dont know how I would ever pin any of those places you mentioned. Can you recommend a syringe company i can order from?
2-Just for the record the day I only jerked off twice the day my penis didn't work.
3-I thought I did. I was ignorant as to what an AI was.
4-Yes, black ones especially and hairy vaginas.

JoeBrooklyn

JoeBrooklyn

Awards
^^^^ correct as I've stated previously in this thread. OP your right thigh is not bigger than your left because you inject there regardless of what you say, or how much you believe it to be true.

But from your posts you will pin there no matter how much rear watch or people on here tell you it won't make a difference. So in that regard good luck pinning an area that's 1. Risky and 2. Not necessary.
I'm too scared to do it anyway, I'm just asking questions.

hardwork25

hardwork25

Awards
OP you want to know what I do for a living?

hardwork25

hardwork25

Awards
OP you want to know what do for a living?