Pinning In Chest - AnabolicMinds.com - Page 2

Pinning In Chest

Page 2 of 2 First 12
  1. Senior Member
    hardwork25's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  210 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    1,071
    Rep Power
    383188

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    [QUOTE="JoeBrooklyn"]

    How do you reconcile this guy? Have you ever heard of him?



    Like distilled water said its called synthol.

    But yes pictures are way more logical than science.... Please proceed.

  2. Senior Member
    JoeBrooklyn's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  189 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    1,070
    Rep Power
    343822

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by iparatroop View Post
    Yes, a paratrooper I am.


    I've learned a lot from JoeBrooklyn.

    1. Don't pin in the same place every time. I'd probably alternate glutes, delts and thighs.
    2. Don't masturbate 7 times a day and wonder why your penis doesn't work.
    3. Have all your supps and meds on hand in case something goes wrong.
    4. Large clits are attractive?
    1-The syringes I use are plastic and the ledges where the fingers go are short, pushing the oil in is hard and hurts my fingers, pinning my right theigh is the easiest place. I dont know how I would ever pin any of those places you mentioned. Can you recommend a syringe company i can order from?
    2-Just for the record the day I only jerked off twice the day my penis didn't work.
    3-I thought I did. I was ignorant as to what an AI was.
    4-Yes, black ones especially and hairy vaginas.
  3. Senior Member
    JoeBrooklyn's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  189 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    1,070
    Rep Power
    343822

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by hardwork25 View Post
    ^^^^ correct as I've stated previously in this thread. OP your right thigh is not bigger than your left because you inject there regardless of what you say, or how much you believe it to be true.

    But from your posts you will pin there no matter how much rear watch or people on here tell you it won't make a difference. So in that regard good luck pinning an area that's 1. Risky and 2. Not necessary.
    I'm too scared to do it anyway, I'm just asking questions.
    •   
       

  4. Senior Member
    JoeBrooklyn's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  189 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    1,070
    Rep Power
    343822

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    [QUOTE=hardwork25;3797438]
    Quote Originally Posted by JoeBrooklyn

    How do you reconcile this guy? Have you ever heard of him?



    Like distilled water said its called synthol.

    But yes pictures are way more logical than science.... Please proceed.
    I thought I heard someone say he did spot injections. I wasn't using the photo as scientific evidence. What do you do for a living?
  5. Professional Member
    iparatroop's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  177 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    4,501
    Rep Power
    6785861

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Yes, of synthol.
  6. Senior Member
    hardwork25's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  210 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    1,071
    Rep Power
    383188

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    OP you want to know what I do for a living?
  7. Board Supporter
    jimbuick's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    10,184
    Rep Power
    6662079

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by hardwork25 View Post
    OP you want to know what I do for a living?
    Is it hard work?
  8. Professional Member
    iparatroop's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  177 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    4,501
    Rep Power
    6785861

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by jimbuick View Post

    Is it hard work?
    Yes but it's part time. 25 hours per week.
  9. Senior Member
    hardwork25's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  210 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    1,071
    Rep Power
    383188

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    OP you want to know what do for a living?
  10. Senior Member
    JoeBrooklyn's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  189 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    1,070
    Rep Power
    343822

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by hardwork25 View Post
    OP you want to know what do for a living?
    Yes
  11. Senior Member
    hardwork25's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  210 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    1,071
    Rep Power
    383188

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by JoeBrooklyn

    Yes

    I'm retired.
  12. Senior Member
    JoeBrooklyn's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  189 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    1,070
    Rep Power
    343822

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by hardwork25 View Post
    I'm retired.
    From?
  13. Senior Member
    hardwork25's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  210 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    1,071
    Rep Power
    383188

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by JoeBrooklyn

    From?


    Working lol. I had a career in high end specialty sales, airplane parts for example, but that didn't allow me to retire.

    I've made money from different investments in real estate, stocks, a small business, etc that allow me to not have to work. Am I rich? Not even close but i don't need a "job" per-se. So I am on to the next venture. I am headed back to school for an applied biology degree to practice dentistry. I am part of a growing business there as well.

    Why do you ask??? I'm intrigued to know why this would be important to you...
  14. Professional Member
    iparatroop's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  177 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    4,501
    Rep Power
    6785861

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    He wants to see your "large clit".
  15. Senior Member
    JoeBrooklyn's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  189 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    1,070
    Rep Power
    343822

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by hardwork25 View Post
    Working lol. I had a career in high end specialty sales, airplane parts for example, but that didn't allow me to retire.

    I've made money from different investments in real estate, stocks, a small business, etc that allow me to not have to work. Am I rich? Not even close but i don't need a "job" per-se. So I am on to the next venture. I am headed back to school for an applied biology degree to practice dentistry. I am part of a growing business there as well.

    Why do you ask??? I'm intrigued to know why this would be important to you...
    Sounds very good.
    I just wanted to know because many people now a days have alot of opinions and "knowledge" about alot of things and have very little formla or informal education to back it up. On top of all of that, they are arrogant and take an ignorant person's asking questions as an insult for some reason. Today we are not supposed to ask questions, we are just supposed to do as we are told by the "smart" people. So I was just curious as to what your back ground is to make you knowledgeable. I can see that even though you may not be a doctor, you are smart enough to have allowed yourself to retire and now furthering your education in biology.
    I'm just an accountant, working as a Financial Reporting manager with a small accounting and tax business on the side. I just started taking steroids about three years ago because as I have gotten older I can't put on muscle the way I use to and am still learning alot.
    Just because I ask questions and present what I believe to be evidence that gave me the impressions that I have doesn't mean I wont do what anyone says as you suggested in the above posts. I just have to have an intelligent reason.
  16. Senior Member
    hardwork25's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  210 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    1,071
    Rep Power
    383188

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by JoeBrooklyn

    Sounds very good.
    I just wanted to know because many people now a days have alot of opinions and "knowledge" about alot of things and have very little formla or informal education to back it up. On top of all of that, they are arrogant and take an ignorant person's asking questions as an insult for some reason. Today we are not supposed to ask questions, we are just supposed to do as we are told by the "smart" people. So I was just curious as to what your back ground is to make you knowledgeable. I can see that even though you may not be a doctor, you are smart enough to have allowed yourself to retire and now furthering your education in biology.
    I'm just an accountant, working as a Financial Reporting manager with a small accounting and tax business on the side. I just started taking steroids about three years ago because as I have gotten older I can't put on muscle the way I use to and am still learning alot.
    Just because I ask questions and present what I believe to be evidence that gave me the impressions that I have doesn't mean I wont do what anyone says as you suggested in the above posts. I just have to have an intelligent reason.


    I hope you didn't take what I was saying to be offensive. I didn't mean that, but at times and especially when it comes to good advice most people don't take it. They don't have the common sense or open minded-ness to realize they that don't know it all. It happens everyday on here with a 18 year old kid wanting to juice up even after every person on here tells him it's not smart for him to do.

    I very new to this myself and only started using anything while playing ball in college and by no means do I know or claim to be an expert especially with a lot of the guys that are on AM. And I use know because of my chron's disease.

    I am college educated but that doesn't mean **** as in my opinion common sense will get you way further in life. A lot of what I learned was growing up rough and learning from people. So yeah I appreciate you being humble and asking questions....that's how we all get better. Just hope you use the advice. Good luck man.
  17. Senior Member
    hardwork25's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  210 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    1,071
    Rep Power
    383188

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Speaking of educated I meant


    Now instead of know and

    I'm instead of I

    Hahaa good luck man.
  18. Senior Member
    JoeBrooklyn's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  189 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    1,070
    Rep Power
    343822

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by hardwork25 View Post
    I hope you didn't take what I was saying to be offensive. I didn't mean that, but at times and especially when it comes to good advice most people don't take it. They don't have the common sense or open minded-ness to realize they that don't know it all. It happens everyday on here with a 18 year old kid wanting to juice up even after every person on here tells him it's not smart for him to do.

    I very new to this myself and only started using anything while playing ball in college and by no means do I know or claim to be an expert especially with a lot of the guys that are on AM. And I use know because of my chron's disease.

    I am college educated but that doesn't mean **** as in my opinion common sense will get you way further in life. A lot of what I learned was growing up rough and learning from people. So yeah I appreciate you being humble and asking questions....that's how we all get better. Just hope you use the advice. Good luck man.
    Thank you man!
  19. New Member
    trenboy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    1
    Rep Power
    21

    Reputation

    The oil in the muscle would cause inflammation an the muscle would seem
    Bigger for a short period of time, think of it as free synthol I have trouble with my right pec so I jab that buddy. I know how steroids work and it wouldn't make sense for it to have local growth, it just feels like my right pec is bigger so its a good spot. I use oranges for the right pec. Growth and slin have been the only things proven to cause site growth
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Pains in chest area?
    By n8te in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 03-23-2010, 10:43 PM
  2. Tightness in Chest
    By dynomite in forum Male Anti-Aging Medicine
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 09-16-2007, 02:55 AM
  3. Pins in California
    By Cuffs in forum General Chat
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 12-08-2004, 12:54 PM
  4. Igf injections in chest.Where excactly ?
    By heavyperformer in forum IGF-1/GH
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 11-07-2004, 01:09 PM
  5. pins in canada
    By Bryan in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 12-08-2003, 12:33 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in