intraarticular injections

judge-mental

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
How to?

can anyon eprovide a link or description?

thanks

judge-mental

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
By that I mean injecting into the joint (knee, shoulder)

anyone knows something here? horse trainers/// :)

dickwootton

Awards
  • Established
i dont know much about it but it sounds painful...not to mention alot of stuff to pass through...what would be the purpose opposed to IM?

bobthebuilder

Awards
i hope you're not trying to inject steroids that way, because if you do, you will die in under an hour.

gobig1

Awards
i hope you're not trying to inject steroids that way, because if you do, you will die in under an hour.
So lets say it takes 61 minutes to die, you would be 100% wrong......it is not a SAFE practice but to say "you WILL die in under an hour" is not a safe statement either.

As J-M stated, in the JOINT not the ARTERY/VEIN, joints having synovial fluids and such would not have a direct route to the heart for stoppage, although it would probably be more painful than IM.

DEFINITELY NOT CONDONING the practice but there are ALOT of variables that make your statement incorrect.

soon2becut

Awards
Guys he might be looking to inject something that requires this method. I remember a while back i was reading something about this new drug that ludracated your joints much liek aqua***n can, but it had to be injected IV. Yes it does sound painfull but some times you gotta do what you gotta do. Sorry I was no help

bobthebuilder

Awards
So lets say it takes 61 minutes to die, you would be 100% wrong......it is not a SAFE practice but to say "you WILL die in under an hour" is not a safe statement either.

As J-M stated, in the JOINT not the ARTERY/VEIN, joints having synovial fluids and such would not have a direct route to the heart for stoppage, although it would probably be more painful than IM.

DEFINITELY NOT CONDONING the practice but there are ALOT of variables that make your statement incorrect.
Oops, sorry... i didn't read his second post, i thought he wanted to inject into an artery. And i knew if you injected an oil into you artery you would die very soon, but i didn't quite know exactly how long it would take so i just said under an hour.

You are absolutely correct.

kwyckemynd00

kwyckemynd00

Awards
  • Established
No...but you'd probably cough violently for about 10 minutes and have other nasty reactions. Most likely he wouldn't die if he injected into a vein or artery. BUT, he wasn't talking about that. He was talking about in joints, etc...as wasa outlined by others, so I won't go into anymore detail.

Anyway, I have no help for you and this type of inject ;) What are you using it for???

judge-mental

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Guys he might be looking to inject something that requires this method. I remember a while back i was reading something about this new drug that ludracated your joints much liek aqua***n can, but it had to be injected IV. Yes it does sound painfull but some times you gotta do what you gotta do. Sorry I was no help
bingo

N4cer

N4cer

Banned
Awards
  • Established
That's a little off. Adequan was originally only IA, but now they also have an IM version. I've never seen it in an IV version, but if you want to post a link I'd like to see it since I've never even heard of it other than IA and IM.
It works great.

judge-mental

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
hmmm. I see what youre saying about Adequan, I thought it was IA. but lets say I'm talking about the knee - there are no muscles around problematic tissue so the injection has to be IA right?

also I found some data about local nandrolone helping with knee regenration, need to think about how to do that one

also In europe where I live people are treated with Sodium hyaluronate injections, straight into the knee.

http://www.anabolicminds.com/forum/showpost.php?p=210558&postcount=17

thanks

N4cer

N4cer

Banned
Awards
  • Established
The IM Adequan works systemically, not site specifically. So that's not an issue.

judge-mental

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
The IM Adequan works systemically, not site specifically. So that's not an issue.
Thanks! does anyone has some feedback about IM adequan?
Also, what do you think of local nandrolone for joint therpay?

N4cer

N4cer

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I used the IM Adequan. 1ml/wk for 5 weeks. I have definitely noticed relief from my arthritic ankle. I broke it 2 yrs ago, and did a LOT of damage. The Adequan helped it, but seemed to take time for the healing. So while it offered instant relief, it's even better with time.

I'm not doing no friggin' nandrolone IA. I mean, how would the BA affect the tissues in there?

judge-mental

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
hmm. I can put it in another solution. I can get nandrolone base powder but then I'll need to inject everyday. maybe I'll use a TD with the powder.

btw any adverse effects that adequan had?
thanks for your help.

N4cer

N4cer

Banned
Awards
  • Established
No adverse effects, but how are you going to get a transdermal that gets into the joint before being absorbed by the bloodstream?

chasec

Pityin' fools since '81
Awards
  • Established
why not do regular deca intramuscular? it'll help your knee and the other creaky joints in your body. sounds much less painful than shooting under your kneecap.

N4cer

N4cer

Banned
Awards
  • Established
But deca increases syunovial fluid without IA injections. So why?
And with Adequan, you inject IM as well. No problems.

judge-mental

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
hmmm. Im just progestrone wary I guess. Im prone to some pretty nasty prog gyno.
regarding the nandro base I have a localised TD brew that I made. and would apply to a place relatively void of blood vessels (patela/tubercle/LCL areas areas). remember that ligamenst/cartilage have very limited blood supply. I don't mind systemic levels being 0.2 or less of tissue level, at least that's what my references say about that delivery method.

I'll consider my options, thanks alot for your help guys, I guess I won't be injecting my knee any soon. :)

N4cer

N4cer

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Well if you do, then let us know how it goes. If for nothing else, just to entertain us. LOL!

chasec

Pityin' fools since '81
Awards
  • Established
tell me how that pin feels in the joints...