anyone tried the omega sports 1-andro?

1. Banned
    Answers

anyone tried the omega sports 1-andro?

...the stuff at cnw, this:

http://customnutritionwarehouse.com/...products_id=93

i am looking to stock up on 1-ad but i could get twice as much for the same price as ergopharm's (which i love)

and to sideline any comments on 1-test being better than 1-ad - just hold them to yourself; i cant do transdermals

2. Registered User
    Answers

its new
  3. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  305 lbs.
    Answers

He just got it in, it's the exact same stuff in Ergo's product. I plan on stocking up myself.

•   

4. Banned
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by ryansm
    He just got it in, it's the exact same stuff in Ergo's product. I plan on stocking up myself.
    how is it the same stuff? thought ergo had their own patent (which apparently they allowed IDS to use on their 1st few runs of their 1-ad) - but i dont know how these companies do business. what i do know is if it's the same stuff and that can be verified with some degree of reliability - i'll pick up 10 bottles pronto.

off-topic but hey it's my thread so what the hell....my pile-up looks like this:

CNW:
    ------
    12 x MOHN bottles (actually cheaper than powder!)
    4 x M5 bottles (cant beat the price)
    8g methyl-jacked powder

Nutraplanet:
    ----------
    100g 4-ad

1fast400:
    -----------
    8 x M1T bottles
    6 x M-Dien bottles (too cheap to NOT try)

and along with 10 bottles of 1-ad (that i am waiting on the 411 before purchase) should have me covered for maybe 2-3 years (2-3 bulks and 2 cuts per year)

of course i have gobs of clen, nolva, clomid, NAC, ALA and all the ancillaries...

any comments? am i missing something? more methyl-jacked for those cutters and the last 2 weeks of my bulkers?

maybe somebody has some M1,4ADD they just cant fit in their freezer? buying bottles is pricey....if cnw gets them down to $9.99 for 10, i would be down to the ground like james brown though...if i want to hit 300lbs next year i'm gonna need a true fast-acting bulker for jumpstarts (or stack with M1T if i'm feeling frisky)....would need an AI for that cycle though...
  5. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  305 lbs.
    Answers

Looks like your stocked to the gills. If you are looking for a pure androgen I would suggest 3-alpha, Nutraplanet is getting it soon, blows away any other I have used. LPJ research which is cited in Custom's ad for the 1-ad is Patrick Arnold's (ceo of Ergopharm) research site. It's where Custom got it from so it's the exact same stuff.

6. Banned
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by ryansm
    Looks like your stocked to the gills. If you are looking for a pure androgen I would suggest 3-alpha, Nutraplanet is getting it soon, blows away any other I have used. LPJ research which is cited in Custom's ad for the 1-ad is Patrick Arnold's (ceo of Ergopharm) research site. It's where Custom got it from so it's the exact same stuff.
    the post-ergopharm IDS 1-ad claimed the same thing:

"contains the same active ingredient as 1-ad"

but it was garbage, and lab testing proved it was like 25% of label claim. the ergo was spot-on, and the lab was independent. this and countless other subpar supplements that dont meet label claims make me nervous, especially when shelling out this kinda dough for an untested product (it isnt like i have time to do a 6-weeker before the ban - it'll all probably be gone)

thanks for the advice on the androgen - i've seen you elsewhere extolling its virtues...and although i could probably use more DHT in my chemical makeup (full head of fine hair, inability to grow anything resembling a proper beard, never acne and little body hair) - the strength of that compound still concerns me, even without MPB in the family. have any solid info to peruse? (or more likely, individual experiences...)
  7. Registered User
    Answers

Matt over at CNW isn't one to rip people off. He sells a quality product and has a great reputation. If you have a question or concern shoot him a PM. Even during his two jobs, he usually gives a quick response.
  8. Registered User
    Answers

My eyes lit up too when I saw how cheap Omega's 1-AD was. I am skeptical though,especially in light of the lab results of IDS 1-AD.I also noticed the reccomendation on the bottle was 6-12 pills daily. I don't think I've ever known anybody to take over a gram of 1-AD daily. It almost seems to me that the manufactures know it is weak and are advocating a ridiculous dosage. This is my favorite PH and I am looking the fill my freezer up with it. I can't seem to find the powder in stock anywhere. Any info is appreciated.
  9. Registered User
    Answers

CustomNutritionWarehouse and Omega Sports are top quality.
  10. Registered User
    Answers

Im definetly planning to stock up on this too. Probably 10 bottles myself. But I was wondering the same thing about the recomended 600-1200mg ed dosage. Maybe someone could ask Custom about this. Maybe he just assumes were all f-in monsters and need that type of dose
  11. Banned
    Answers

i've been corresponding with matt over at CNW regarding this issue. the only assays he has performed on his products were for M1T and trimax. the others he gets from labs and performs tests to only verify the WEIGHT of the contents of each cap is correct. i am currently waiting on a reply from him regarding the purity of the 1-andro, but i dont think it has been tested. supposedly this is how he handles all the omega line and the bulk powders.

i'll update when i know more.
  12. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    Answers

Oops. The reccommended dosage is NOT that much; it was a typo, and will be fixed.

Regarding the product, it is like this: The people that encapsulate the stuff for me is a GMP lab. What this means is they have a legal liability over everything that they produce. What they do is test the raws when it comes in to ensure it is legit and I am not trying to cap cocaine or something. Then, when they know it is a good product, it is encapsulated. During the run, various bottles are pulled for weight testing of the capsules (remember the raws have already been checked). the end result is a clean, accuratly dosed product. I'm not sure how else I can explain it or make it any clearer.

The ridiculous price is to generate traffic and to get tie in sales. I am only making $2-3 off each bottle as it is.
  13. Banned
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by custom
    Oops. The reccommended dosage is NOT that much; it was a typo, and will be fixed.

Regarding the product, it is like this: The people that encapsulate the stuff for me is a GMP lab. What this means is they have a legal liability over everything that they produce. What they do is test the raws when it comes in to ensure it is legit and I am not trying to cap cocaine or something. Then, when they know it is a good product, it is encapsulated. During the run, various bottles are pulled for weight testing of the capsules (remember the raws have already been checked). the end result is a clean, accuratly dosed product. I'm not sure how else I can explain it or make it any clearer.

The ridiculous price is to generate traffic and to get tie in sales. I am only making $2-3 off each bottle as it is.
    what stands out as most important is the word "legal" in reference to the liability of the lab. whereas supplement companies dont have any actual legal requirement to meet label claims (as evidenced by underdosed products sold by companies still very much in business) - you are saying that the lab is legally responsible for the purity of their product.

my (and probably everyone else's) first question would be: has a lab assay (or otherwise some documentation of the compound's creation) been performed by GMP and if so, can it be obtained?

i know it seems like i'm busting your balls about this, but the next 2 years worth of cycling could mean 30lbs or zero pounds depending on the quality.

matt we wouldnt mind if you put maybe just a LITTLE cocaine in there. i'm sure your repeat buyer percentage would skyrocket....and maybe mortgage their houses for more 1-andro-blow-diol.....
  14. Board Supporter
    Stats
    6'0"  195 lbs.
    Answers

I took 900 mg per day and liked it. but at that dose your cycle gets expensive. I've heard of people using 1200mg. If it were cheaper I'd like to try it that high. also custom sells good stuff.
  15. USA HOCKEY
    Answers

no way... way to go custom. 1-ad is amazing. Better results than 1-test methinks...
    My Little Site about Hair Loss & Anabolics-
    hair loss from steroids dot com
  16. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  197 lbs.
    Answers

how is it the same stuff? thought ergo had their own patent (which apparently they allowed IDS to use on their 1st few runs of their 1-ad) - but i dont know how these companies do business.
    Two things. Matt is a good guy and would not knowingly rip someone off. Second is that PA is supposed to be selling all his PH's that he has in stock. I mean, why would he keep it if it's going to be banned in 4-5 weeks?
  17. USA HOCKEY
    Answers

lots of companies seems to be doing 1-ad, BB.com has the higher power brand of it as well...
    My Little Site about Hair Loss & Anabolics-
    hair loss from steroids dot com
  18. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    Answers

I do not have the documentation from the encapsulator as I trust what they are doing.

What I can do is send you a bottle out. Try it, if you like it, great. If not, no harm no foul. PM your address.
  19. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  305 lbs.
    Answers

As you can see he is a board sponsor for a reason. I have tried a lot of his products, and everyone has been legit. Now go buy something, lol.

20. Banned
    Answers

I do not have the documentation from the encapsulator as I trust what they are doing.

What I can do is send you a bottle out. Try it, if you like it, great. If not, no harm no foul. PM your address.
    i think alot of guys are in my spot - no time before the ban to do another cycle. i'm in my last week of PCT so i'm giving it 6 weeks before i go again. i already bought my 10 bottles on your rep alone, matt. if someone else has time to do a cycle, step up and post a log. you'll be doing the community a big favor.....granted, one bottle will only last 2 weeks but you'll see results in that time if it's 1-ad (obviously that person should reorder and finish the cycle)
  21. Board Supporter
    Answers

For what it's worth, I have had excellent results with Omega Sports products. Including M4OHN which some companies had issues with.
  22. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    Answers

Yeah, I totally understand...I would not want to stock up on bunk stuff either. I mean this is it--no time for tying to find something new and I can assure you that none of these companies will be taking exchanges/refunds after the ban!
  23. Registered User
    Answers

custom, you got a lot of 1ad bottles to last a couple weeks? xmas shopping is priority for us fellas...can't stock up till the shoppings done.
  24. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    Answers

I should, yes.
  25. Registered User
    Answers

WOW thats great customer service. Matt continues to provide the best service around.

Deoudes59 I also seem to get better results off 1ad than 1test transdermal. I think we talked about this before. Anyone else have this experience.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. anyone tried the Ultimate Mass Workout from x-rep.com?
    By djrobroe in forum Exercise Science
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 09-20-2007, 09:52 PM
  2. Has anyone tried the new R4W?
    By faerieeyes3 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 08-31-2006, 09:48 AM
  3. anyone try the new size on tablets
    By mixedup in forum Supplements
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 07-31-2006, 08:25 PM
  4. Anyone try the tdawg diet?
    By jhferry in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 04-22-2005, 11:44 PM
  5. Anyone tried the 10mg AM dbol bridge?
    By black06 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 03-11-2004, 08:21 PM