Question about Starting Anabolics - Young Age Dispute

W

wordy

Awards
Hi Guys,

Must be seeing a lot of guys on the forum wanting to start PH early, most of whom probably have no idea when it comes to nutrition/training or bodybuilding as a whole, but hey.

I know the possible side effects and what any form of anabolic/PH/HGH/IGF ..i could go on, and some of the sides being that the growth plates could close up / you already have high Test/ Stopping or grinding a halt to your natural production etc
But what I cant quite grasp is professional bodybuilders, well its no secret that they took them early, and some of them through there teens. Now that arnold who everyone will remember for a reason, talking about his cycle(s) bearing in mind there was limited knowledge of anabolics as a whole back in the 70s and beyond. (How did that era not get gyno btw - thats another question)

But the concluding question to ask you knowledgeable guys is bbuilders who start any form of juicing at 15-21, is the reason that they are (to an extent very different/larger than the guys back in the olden days due to HGH, as it makes the bones essentially grow as well as muscle) and/or them not being 'so f'cked up' because they never really come off cycles until they stop competing.
- Why is it so bad for the younger generation to take anabolics if they are knowledgeable

Probably haven't seen the questions lined up like that before, but it would be awesome to get a few replys and hear everyones thoughts!
Thanks in advance!

threeFs

threeFs

Awards
1. Very few people are bodybuilders
2. Testosterone is highest at that age
3. Most kids that age are not well informed

AwhYeah

AwhYeah

Banned
Awards
I am curious about the gyno countermeasures back-in-the-day.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
But the concluding question to ask you knowledgeable guys is bbuilders who start any form of juicing at 15-21, is the reason that they are (to an extent very different/larger than the guys back in the olden days due to HGH, as it makes the bones essentially grow as well as muscle) and/or them not being 'so f'cked up' because they never really come off cycles until they stop competing.
- Why is it so bad for the younger generation to take anabolics if they are knowledgeable
You already have some major misconceptions regarding PEDs and their efficacy. GH is not the major catalyst for the explosion in size of the past 20 years; it's insulin. GH helped to keep their connective tissue intact and for fat loss, but not so much for mass.

That leads me to point and that is that teenagers are not going to be knowledgable enough about training and nutrition let alone AAS to get the maximum benefits out of them. It easily takes a decade to get a full grasp on all of the elements of training (proper technique, periodization, corrective measures) and optimal nutrition (this varies with each person).

R

robr

Awards
Another thing I noticed is a lot of guys in the 70's kept their hair and had afros. And nowaday most of them are bald.