First time supplement user

CFCP0728

Awards
Hello, this is my first time doing a forum and I heard this place is great to get advice
First of all, I am a senior in Highschool and play baseball, and will be at the college level next year. My season starts within 5 weeks and I was sick for a week and lost a lot if my strength gains, so I need to get it back quick. I was thinking of doing a cycle of mdrol along with regenerate (cycle assist), and then erect (PCT). what are your opinions, will this be a good thing to do for my first cycle???

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
Hello, this is my first time doing a forum and I heard this place is great to get advice
First of all, I am a senior in Highschool and play baseball, and will be at the college level next year. My season starts within 5 weeks and I was sick for a week and lost a lot if my strength gains, so I need to get it back quick. I was thinking of doing a cycle of mdrol along with regenerate (cycle assist), and then erect (PCT). what are your opinions, will this be a good thing to do for my first cycle???
This was a very weak first post! Are you serious? You don't know a Damn thing about Roids let alone know anything about what your takin or what it does to the body! You are not ready period.

Fish oil
Multi
Creatine
Protein

That's all you need! SMH

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
To also add your far to young... You do what you just said and consider your life ruined

CFCP0728

Awards
then where should I start. I need to gain back what I lost quick, I've already done a couple of cycles of creatine and say some decent gains. I didn't eat or lift for a week and lost 50+ pounds on my squat.

iparatroop

iparatroop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You didn't lose 50lbs on your squats. Your body just isn't fully recovered yet. Eat right, workout and rest. Stay off the stuff until later in life, if you even need it then.

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
You didn't lose 50lbs on your squats. Your body just isn't fully recovered yet. Eat right, workout and rest. Stay off the stuff until later in life, if you even need it then.
This exactly. Your CNS can only take so much at a time. Your young stay at it. Roids are not the answer

uvawahoowa

Awards
Smh at going from cycling creatine to cycling mdrol. Focking idiot

beastybean

beastybean

Awards
  • Established
then where should I start. I need to gain back what I lost quick, I've already done a couple of cycles of creatine and say some decent gains. I didn't eat or lift for a week and lost 50+ pounds on my squat.
You didn't lift for a week so your squat dropped 50 lbs? Lol.

threeFs

threeFs

Awards
Son, look at the information these guys are giving you. Feel free to check their age, join date, and posts. They know what they are talking about.
You came here asking for advice. Now you have it. Please follow it. This is not a good time in your life to tinker with your hormones. They are already on a roller coaster ride as it is.