Trenavar & Ultradrol stacked?

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I haven't seen too much, if anything of these two being stacked together. Would these work out together OK? I'd like to get one last cycle in before I start a cut, & I thought these two would be a perfect stack for a nice lean bulk.

My only real concern though, is my pre-existing gyno. It's not visible, but I can feel it w/ my fingers, & it's tender. I took a 30 day supply of SNS Inhibit-P, & that really didn't help a whole lot. I've got plenty of clomid for while on, but I'm still concerned w/ the gyno I have already.

Anybody have any input on this stack & if running it right now w/ my sore nips would be ok?

DrDeca

DrDeca

Awards
I haven't seen too much, if anything of these two being stacked together. Would these work out together OK? I'd like to get one last cycle in before I start a cut, & I thought these two would be a perfect stack for a nice lean bulk.

My only real concern though, is my pre-existing gyno. It's not visible, but I can feel it w/ my fingers, & it's tender. I took a 30 day supply of SNS Inhibit-P, & that really didn't help a whole lot. I've got plenty of clomid for while on, but I'm still concerned w/ the gyno I have already.

Anybody have any input on this stack & if running it right now w/ my sore nips would be ok?
To be honest, if you already have gyno, its seems to be in a medium-high stage right now. id hold off man.. dont want the gyno getting any worse... it just aint worth it but thats my opinion. you can take the stack, but makes sure u got plenty anti-gyno supplements on deck haha good luck though, heard ultradrol is good.

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
So, if I can't get rid of the gyno, stay away from ph's? I knew I should've had the surgery when the Dr said he'd do it.

DrDeca

DrDeca

Awards
So, if I can't get rid of the gyno, stay away from ph's? I knew I should've had the surgery when the Dr said he'd do it.
dont stay away from ph's. just if u have gyno, wait till its gone. or if u think u can handle it and keep it takin care of, go ahead rip that cycle apart. i personally would take the cycle if i thought i had my gyno under control. but just dont want ya givin urself a crazy problem know what i mean, just lookin out for a fellow lifter.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Inhibit p will be great for controlling prolactin, but isn't going to help you if your gyno has gone as far as tissue mass under the nipple.

You can shrink it if you know the right combo of compounds that work for you.

Letro, nolva, among others is a good start.

Using inhibit p on a cycle like that is a great way to help keep it from getting worse, along with a mild ai, and nolva.

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
dont stay away from ph's. just if u have gyno, wait till its gone. or if u think u can handle it and keep it takin care of, go ahead rip that cycle apart. i personally would take the cycle if i thought i had my gyno under control. but just dont want ya givin urself a crazy problem know what i mean, just lookin out for a fellow lifter.
I appreciate it dude. It's been a couple years since I've run any ph's, so I'm excited/anxious to do this.

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Inhibit p will be great for controlling prolactin, but isn't going to help you if your gyno has gone as far as tissue mass under the nipple.

You can shrink it if you know the right combo of compounds that work for you.

Letro, nolva, among others is a good start.

Using inhibit p on a cycle like that is a great way to help keep it from getting worse, along with a mild ai, and nolva.
Letro AND nolva, or one or the other? Thanks for the input.

X2006ibm

Awards
Letro is powerful, it will destroy your estrogen. Try erase man, works well. Just make sure you take an ai on cycle.

X2006ibm

Awards
Should educate your self before cycle, doesn't seem like you know what your doing.

X2006ibm

Awards
Y, what's the Diff between erase and letro? Their both ai,s, just erase works diff?

DangerDave

DangerDave

Awards
Y, what's the Diff between erase and letro? Their both ai,s, just erase works diff?
Oh god that is the greatest thing I have seen in awhile. Hahaha

Whats the difference with Winny and Trenbolone acetate? They are both steroids, they just work differently?

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
The sad part of it is, he is actually trying to give this as solid advice! Fortunately for me, I know a little bit about Erase. Some people coming on here for answers get his side too... shame.

X2006ibm

Awards
Really your the guy with gyno and wanting to start a cycle. Not only that your using inhibit p for gyno. Y not try something less harsh then letro first is all I'm saying.

theniteman

theniteman

Awards
No prob man and best of luck to you.

TruthWalker

TruthWalker

Awards
  • Established
Hey man, I am running Trenavar and SD right now, along with Stano. I also had some slight gyno when I started, but it is either gone or under control and I am 2.5 weeks into my cycle. I may have gone a little aggressive with my solution, but its working. I started taking 12.5mg of Aromasin and .5-1mg of cabergoline ED. My gyno was pretty much gone within days, and I have now backed the caber dosing to EoD and things are still under control.

I'm also making better gains than I have on any other cycle; I can already tell it will be my favorite cycle that I have run so far. I say go for it if you can get a hold of caber and either aromasin (which i prefer) or letro.

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Thanks dude. Glad to hear your tren/sd cycle is going great! So, you're suggesting I get it in check first, or run the RC's during my cycle? I'm assuming you meant to clear up the gyno first, right?

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
forgot to say, cycle should be nice. what dose were you planning on running ultradrol?

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
The ultra is actually the powder form, but I'm thinking of this:
8/12/12/16
Tren 80/80/120/120
Clomid, DAA, & a host of other goodies for PCT.

Initially, I was gonna run the trenavar powder, but I found an old bottle of pills.
The tren is Generic Labz X-Mass. I bought it years ago & it's expiring next year.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ah, by tren you mean pro dienolone.
Methyl stenbolone is dosed too low.
16mg-20mg ed

MIGUEL1J

MIGUEL1J

Awards
Letro is very powerful. If not the most powerful to date. it will suck all the estrogen out your body very fast. Erase will not work as hard and fast as letro. You can't compare them at all just that there both in the category of being ai but that's we're the similarities end

00S4Boy

Awards
Yw, pro dienolone is real enough. I wish I stocked up when I had the chance.
Dienedione was banned which was pro dienolone, Anteaus still has Dienolone as a trans derm trenazone, well they just discontinued it but sold the formula so there shouldn't be a gap in production. Unless your against transdermals (dienolone has poor bio availability anyway)

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Dienedione was banned which was pro dienolone, Anteaus still has Dienolone as a trans derm trenazone, well they just discontinued it but sold the formula so there shouldn't be a gap in production. Unless your against transdermals (dienolone has poor bio availability anyway)
uh....

TruthWalker

TruthWalker

Awards
  • Established
Thanks dude. Glad to hear your tren/sd cycle is going great! So, you're suggesting I get it in check first, or run the RC's during my cycle? I'm assuming you meant to clear up the gyno first, right?
Well, I had pretty bad gyno from my last cycle, so i got it down quite a bit first, but it was definitely not 100% gone when i started sd/trenavar. I started using the RC's about 2 days into my cycle because it was already flaring up and its been under control since then, and I am on day 18. So I guess its really up to you, but I would not see a problem with starting your cycle and running the RC's at the same time if your gyno is not too bad. Plus the sexual side effects of Caber are awesome!!!

00S4Boy

Awards
Unless everything I have read has been a lie.

antaeuslabs.com/trenazone.html

prohormonedb.com/view-ingredients.asp?n=Estra-4%2C9-diene-17b-ol-3-one+%28Dienolone%29&i=211

The old oral tren products used estra-4,9-diene-3,17-dione(dienedione) which was banned.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dienedione

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Unless everything I have read has been a lie.

antaeuslabs.com/trenazone.html

prohormonedb.com/view-ingredients.asp?n=Estra-4%2C9-diene-17b-ol-3-one+%28Dienolone%29&i=211

The old oral tren products used estra-4,9-diene-3,17-dione(dienedione) which was banned.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dienedione
:lmao:

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
nothing, your correct in what your saying, it's just funny you're saying that to me, thats all.

DangerDave

DangerDave

Awards

00S4Boy

Awards
nothing, your correct in what your saying, it's just funny you're saying that to me, thats all.
All I was saying was what is the need to wish you had stocked up if the active is still available as a transderm, unless you despise transderms and only do orals.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
if you have to wonder this, then your quest for knowledge is still in the begining stages.

i'll give you a hint... epidermis permeability

00S4Boy

Awards
if you have to wonder this, then your quest for knowledge is still in the begining stages.

i'll give you a hint... epidermis permeability
Not gonna fry my brain epidermal permeability is basically the transdermal equivalent of oral bio availability.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
what is the difference between transdermal dienolone and pro dienolone?

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
man, you really are new. this is getting old. newbs..

if you dont know the difference, quit trying to sound smart, and just say so bud.

00S4Boy

Awards
man, you really are new. this is getting old. newbs..

if you dont know the difference, quit trying to sound smart, and just say so bud.
Pro dienolone is an oral product that undergoes metabolism into dienolone, it is also now an illegal schedule 3 anabolic compound, Trenazone is active compound dienolone as a trandermal product you rub it on your skin and it absorbs into you, currently dienolone isn't schedule 3 anabolic compound but it does fall into the gray area.

I swear your just doing this to piss me off.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
sigh, well, i guess your right there, but that isn't important.

whats important is the small intestines unlimited absorbtion ability, and the skins limited absorbtion ability before it becomes saturated, and unable to absorb any more compound.

:lol:

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
transdermals are great, but as far as topical dienolone vs dienedione, dienedione is better d/t being able to administer high dosages.

which is why I wish I had stocked up on ams dienedrone when I had the chance.

good stuff.

00S4Boy

Awards
sigh, well, i guess your right there, but that isn't important.

whats important is the small intestines unlimited absorbtion ability, and the skins limited absorbtion ability before it becomes saturated, and unable to absorb any more compound.

:lol:
Ok and after your small intestine absorbs the dienedione supposedly only 6-10% of it is successful is being converted to the active dienolone. While Transdermal dienolone supposedly has a 60-70% absorption rate.

I don't know if any specific studies have been done to prove the claims of the 60-70% absorption rate but there have been reviews in favor of trenazone.

So ultimately it comes down to for one reason or another you don't like transdermals.

iparatroop

iparatroop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
transdermals are great, but as far as topical dienolone vs dienedione, dienedione is better d/t being able to administer high dosages.

which is why I wish I had stocked up on ams dienedrone when I had the chance.

good stuff.
As far as transdermals being great, and since we're getting all scientific, wouldn't the greatness of transdermals be noticeably unpredictable based on the epidermal permeability barrier and it's fluctuation based on age and skin type (simply put)?