Need Cycle preload advice, pls help...

unique372

Awards
Sup Guys, I'm bout to start my nxt cycle and am a bit confused on which Hawthorn product to get for the 2 wk preload. I have all supports including pct on hand just need to buy the preload. I came up with these 2, which wld optimal & at Wut dosage.

Hawthorn Power / from NATURE'S HERBS
60 capsules

Serving Size: 3 capsules*
Servings per Container: 20

Ingredient Amount

Hawthorn Leaf and Flower Extract 300 mg
Hawthorn Berry Fruit 1200 mg
Black Pepper Fruit Extract 5mg
---------------------------------------------
Hawthorn Extract (300mg) from NOW
90 Vcaps

Serving Size: 1 Vcap*
Servings per Container: 90

Ingredient Amount*
Hawthorn Extract 300mg*
Hawthorn Berry 200mg

My Cycle:

Iron Labs Tren E -90/90/90/90/120/120
Epistane - 30/30/30/30/40/40 (only have 1 bottle of Havoc so am finishing with Elite muscles Epic)
Caber - .5 mg E3D
**** N2 Guard - 7 caps split morn & afternoon
Protein Factory Dx7 - 2-3 caps daily

PCT:

Clomid - 50/50/25/25
Testforce 2 - 2/2/2/2 scoops
N2 Guard - 5 caps daily
Dx7 - 4 Caps daily
Purus labs Recycle - Starting 3rd wk of Pct till end of bottle

eericksen

eericksen

Awards
Run the N2 guard those two weeks. My go to is Cycle Assist.

unique372

Awards
Run the N2 guard those two weeks. My go to is Cycle Assist.
Dnt have enuff of it, expensive stuff. Hawthorn is cheap & it'll do for preload just wanna know which of the two I shld get. I've used cycle support for preload on previous cycles but since the cycle & pct was a bit expensive I'm going with Hawthorn this time to ease the wallet.

eericksen

eericksen

Awards
Do you have prior cardiac problems?

eericksen

eericksen

Awards
I would be slightly more concerned regarding liver toxicity. That being said if your not a drinker, you have no cardiac issues and your strapped I wouldn't bother.

unique372

Awards
I would be slightly more concerned regarding liver toxicity. That being said if your not a drinker, you have no cardiac issues and your strapped I wouldn't bother.
Dude I appreciate ur help, but N2 Guard does contain Hawthorn which causes an initial BP Spike before it regulates. That is the need for preloading, to avoid the spike while on cycle.

eericksen

eericksen

Awards
Dude I appreciate ur help, but N2 Guard does contain Hawthorn which causes an initial BP Spike before it regulates. That is the need for preloading, to avoid the spike while on cycle.
Go buy yourself some Hawthorn then brother....I have had no issues and I check my BP quite a bit on much harsher compounds. Just trying to save you some dough.