Stano bioavailibilty

heebs10

heebs10

Awards
  • Established
Androhard was great because of its delivery system. With the stanodrol clones, though significantly cheaper, much less active hormone will hit the blood stream mg for mg. I know with the price difference it's much easier to dose it higher but aside from that, anyone have some good strategies to improve stano's delivery? I know that taking them with some fats will help in this regard as well as utilizing some grapefruit juice? Aside from that, does anyone have any specific methods to improve delivery such as what types of fats are best utilized or any specific products that could help? I know AMS has a new one that inhibits cyp3a4. Any other ideas?

TruthWalker

TruthWalker

Awards
  • Established
You might wanna look into cimetidine (tagamet). It is an acid reducer that inhibits the following: CYP1A2, CYP2C9, CYP2C19, CYP2D6, CYP2E1, and CYP3A4. It is like grapefruit juice, but much more powerful. I have used it to great effect in the past, and it would probably do what you're wanting. Just be careful if you are taking any other medications besides the stano, because it will most likely delay clearance of any chemical you ingest.

NEVERMIND - Don't use Cimetidine. just saw that it could enhance estrogenic activity. Damn, no wonder I got gyno last cycle.

Last edited:
heebs10

heebs10

Awards
  • Established
You might wanna look into cimetidine (tagamet). It is an acid reducer that inhibits the following: CYP1A2, CYP2C9, CYP2C19, CYP2D6, CYP2E1, and CYP3A4. It is like grapefruit juice, but much more powerful. I have used it to great effect in the past, and it would probably do what you're wanting. Just be careful if you are taking any other medications besides the stano, because it will most likely delay clearance of any chemical you ingest.

NEVERMIND - Don't use Cimetidine. just saw that it could enhance estrogenic activity. Damn, no wonder I got gyno last cycle.
haha thanks for the heads up, it would be counter productive in that case.

anyone one else? come on, i know all of you love stano just as much as i do...

AwhYeah

AwhYeah

Banned
Awards
In for results. My 3 bottles of Elite Stano shipped today

DonnyG

DonnyG

Awards
  • Established
Never hit any of the Andro series but I've used stano twice now and I can tell you that anything less than 1G is not worth it.

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
Never hit any of the Andro series but I've used stano twice now and I can tell you that anything less than 1G is not worth it.
i felt the biggest difference at 1200mgs

heebs10

heebs10

Awards
  • Established
thoughts and opinions on FRL's 5-alpha test as a more bioavailable alternative? roughly about the same price and supposedly has a superior delivery method via the mucous membranes of the mouth.

thoughts on berberine with stano to reduce break down?

dm83

Awards
Donny and HVAC do you guys split the doses (1/2 am and 1/2 pm) or do you throw it all in one shot.

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm running 5-Alpha Test right now with my SD cycle. Dosing 3 tabs/day. Very happy with it.

TruthWalker

TruthWalker

Awards
  • Established
I have found 1g to be the sweet spot for me with regard to stano. I dose it 400mg in the AM, 400mg pre-workout and 200mg PM.

TruthWalker

TruthWalker

Awards
  • Established
In for results. My 3 bottles of Elite Stano shipped today
Haha yeah I had to buy some Elite stano too...just couldn't wait for LGI to get restocked! Heard good things about Elite though.

heebs10

heebs10

Awards
  • Established
Has anyone used Stan 300 by shredded labs? I saw that jbry posted the other day that PA tested some of their products and they were bunk. Hope I didn't waste my money...

dm83

Awards
Thanks TruthWalker.

I have a bottle of SL mentabolic which I am going to crack open in 2 weeks. From what I have seen SL has owned up to it and if you think you have bunk stuff email them for a refund. I have Stanozane by Ironflex Supplements in my stash which I am using with the ment.

AwhYeah

AwhYeah

Banned
Awards
Haha yeah I had to buy some Elite stano too...just couldn't wait for LGI to get restocked! Heard good things about Elite though.
Haha and the next day I checked the site again and LGI was instock.

I heard(from various people) that 150mg of Elite was stronger than 200mg LGI. We'll see...

heebs10

heebs10

Awards
  • Established
I'm sure that's fine.
ah good to hear. since i have you here, do you have any insight how to best maximize absorption of the stano products? or is simply taking it with a fatty meal the best your gonna get?

on a side note, does 5-alpha test upset anyone's stomach/GI track? makes me feel flush and i sweat like crazy when im in the gym but i also got the $hitz and and have had an upset stomach since taking it? which doesnt make sense to me since nearly all of it is absorbed through the linings of the mouth... :boggled:

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Well, too much fat in the diet can give you the runs, but those symptoms sound more like those of a diuretic.
Ask royd

DonnyG

DonnyG

Awards
  • Established
dm83 - I hit 400mg right when I wake up and 600mg an hour before the gym on workout days, on off days I split the dose up evening (400 am, 200 mid day, 400 pm)

heebs - are you hitting the whole gram at once or are you splitting up your dose?

heebs10

heebs10

Awards
  • Established
dm83 - I hit 400mg right when I wake up and 600mg an hour before the gym on workout days, on off days I split the dose up evening (400 am, 200 mid day, 400 pm)

heebs - are you hitting the whole gram at once or are you splitting up your dose?
im splitting the doses up but im taking over a gram/day. im trying to reproduce an intense (and expensive) androhard cycle i ran last year but since AH is no longer available, my two options are 5-alpha and stano. i ran the AH at a high dose so in order to have similar results, i have to basically mega dose these. i just started yesterday but im currently running 5-alpha and stanozane concurrently. luckily, i didnt seem to have any of the typical DHT-related side effects last time, so running these compounds at high doses doesnt worry me to much in that regard. that said, this is why i am trying to determine the best methods to maximize each of these compounds.

DonnyG

DonnyG

Awards
  • Established
What's your dose if you don't mind me asking? Always was interested in the andro series...it's a shame what happened to PP.

cokeholio

cokeholio

Awards
  • Established
Good stano thread, I'm hittin 400 am 200 pre workout 200 pm, I'm taking it solo and then bridging into epi and stano and then ending with just epi, it's gonna be epic my shiz is also from ironflex. Off days I just do am pm

heebs10

heebs10

Awards
  • Established
Good stano thread, I'm hittin 400 am 200 pre workout 200 pm, I'm taking it solo and then bridging into epi and stano and then ending with just epi, it's gonna be epic my shiz is also from ironflex. Off days I just do am pm
Dude, why not run the epi and stano together first and then just run the stano for a few more weeks after the epi to help solidify your gains. IMO it sounds like your running your cycle backwards if that makes sense. Not to say you won't see decent results

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
i was up to 1400mgs solo after finishing mechabol

cokeholio

cokeholio

Awards
  • Established
Dude, why not run the epi and stano together first and then just run the stano for a few more weeks after the epi to help solidify your gains. IMO it sounds like your running your cycle backwards if that makes sense. Not to say you won't see decent results
So run pct when I finish stano if I start taking epi right away, I'm only in my second day

twistedfords

Awards
  • Established
No I think what he ment was run the epi and the stano at the same time. But run the stano for two more weeks past the epi.

Like this.

Epi - weeks 1-6
Stano - werks 1-8

But if you do. Make sure you have good joint supps. This combo will make dry joints.

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
No I think what he ment was run the epi and the stano at the same time. But run the stano for two more weeks past the epi.

Like this.

Epi - weeks 1-6
Stano - werks 1-8

But if you do. Make sure you have good joint supps. This combo will make dry joints.
this. it will help solidify gains plus make the transition into pct easier. increase dosage when epistane is finished