stano/trenazone price check

uvawahoowa

Awards
Looking at getting stano and trenazone for my next cycle. How much should I be looking to pay for these to get a good deal?

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Umm, Just google the word buy with the product you want and find the lower prices.

Sent from my iPhone using Am.com

figdaddy

Awards
  • Established
im guessing youll need 2 bottles of trenazone (usually around 35 a bottle) and 3-4 bottles of stano (about 30 a bottle). By those numbers ur looking at 160-190.

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
depends on dosage. im running 1000mg of stano right now and with my dosing scheme i had to get 3 bottles

TruthWalker

TruthWalker

Awards
  • Established
1000mg every day for 6 weeks here, 3 bottles needed. (LGI Stano200). Should run you about $100.

Also it depends on which product you get - some are dosed at 150mg (Elite formulations) while others are dosed at 200 (LGI) and SL has theirs at 300mg. But I wouldn't trust SL at this point, and LGI is sold out nearly everywhere...

heebs10

heebs10

Awards
  • Established
1000mg every day for 6 weeks here, 3 bottles needed. (LGI Stano200). Should run you about $100.

Also it depends on which product you get - some are dosed at 150mg (Elite formulations) while others are dosed at 200 (LGI) and SL has theirs at 300mg. But I wouldn't trust SL at this point, and LGI is sold out nearly everywhere...
why wouldnt you trust SL? have you heard bad things about them or their stano clone?

Logman

Awards
I'm on 1800mg Stano right now. 2 doses of 900mg - morning and mid-afternoon. That is what it takes for me to bannish lethargy. I'm on SL's Stano and it's legit and the cheapest around.

uvawahoowa

Awards
Good to know, I haven't seen either on sale lately

TruthWalker

TruthWalker

Awards
  • Established
why wouldnt you trust SL? have you heard bad things about them or their stano clone?
I think perhaps I may have spoken prematurely and without a full understanding of the issues regarding SL. I know their alpha-one was bunk, but I found out their guy offered refunds to everyone who bought it no matter where they got it from, so that says a lot to me right there about the quality of the company.

Also, I have not heard any bad things about their stano, so it should be gtg...if you can find it in stock