Whole buncha cycle questions(Giant block of text inside)

00S4Boy

Awards
Backstory so before the big SD ban I figured grab some bottles on blow out in case I ever want to go that route. So now I'm sitting on 5 bottles of SD-10 probably good for 7ish cycles. But being that I am a new to this, but not a newb I know not to touch SD until I get a feel for my body and how I would react to methyl compounds. So I'm trying to plan out some cycles to work my way up to SD. As far as i've heard LGI is solid all around and I will probably stick to their compounds through out my journey. Ok onto the cycle plans.

First Cycle I'm trying to decide on either halo-25, or mag-25 mostly they seem to be compared as almost identical compounds with identical results. Some people seem to prefer hdrol, others pmag the only real difference I have come across seems to be that hdrol is drier then pmag. Anyone care to chime in regarding that? Because I was considering stacking stano-200 with one of them for a second cycle. If pmag is wetter it would make sense stacking stano-200 with it because it's a dry compound.

Halo or Mag
50/50/75/75/100/100 (bumped to 100 if i feel ok on 75)
Cycle Support
Aromasin on hand

PCT
Nolva 20/20/10/10
DAA 3/3/3/3

Second Cycle As said wanted to stack with stano seems like it would be a good paring. Don't know if i should stagger dosing let me know what you think

Halo or Mag
75/75/75/75/75/75
Stano-200
600/600/600/800/800/800
Cycle Support
Aromasin on hand

PCT
Nolva 40/40/20/10
DAA 3/3/3/3

Third Cycle was thinking EPI-10 with LMG-25 for two reasons 1 EPI is said to have aromatase inhibiting properties as well as drying and LMG is a non-methyl super wet stacker that is susceptible to aromatase.

EPI 20/30/30/40/40/40
LMG 50/75/75/100/100/100
Erase 0/0/2/2/2/2 into pct 3/3/3/3/2/1
Cycle support
Letro on hand

Clomid day 1-2 100 then 75/50/50/25(clomid over nolva due to nolva's interaction with letro, for letro killing gyno due to lmg being susceptible to aromatase)
DAA 3/3/3/3
+ Erase dosage said above

Fourth Cycle DMZ-15 with T-Var15 maybe do 6 weeks depending on your input

DMZ 30/30/45/45
T-var 75/75/90/90
Cycle Support
Aromasin on hand

PCT
Nolva 40/40/20/10
DAA 3/3/3/3

Fifth cycle was thinking IML M-sten since it's new to the market I haven't really devised a total plan for it, solo or stacked and after that many cycles I could probably jump in at 20/20/20/30.

Then probably a solo SD run and then start playing with mixing sd and other compounds.

Couple questions for cycle support and PCT. The regular cycles supports CEL/AI so on seem to be long standing tried and true though i am intrigued at what Anteaus has been touting with their reformulated Talos vastly different the most, and Aegis for extra liv support(TUDCA).

I'm just not sure if i should go like AI Cycle support, with TUDCA for everything cept my first planned cycle, or do Talos then talos/aegis. Also preloading a week or two in advance was supposedly mostly for bp spike from hawthorn as far as I can see, if I end up going Talos would I also need to preload, and is preloading TUDCA suggested?

Also should full dose cycle support and/or TUDCA be continued into PCT as well?

One more thing some people seem to love liv.52 others think it's a joke opinions?

As for PCT SERM AI Bulk DAA I should have RC AI's just in case so in don't see a need for Erase, Rhadam also seemed to be a big advocate of Forskolin added to PCT right now it's cheap enough on nutra 10 bucks for 60 caps 25mg per cap at 98% pure if I add it in figure 2 a day whole pct opinions?

I have also heard of some people suggesting stacking a test base compound(from what i have concluded something like AMS 1-andro or 4AD) to combat lethargy please just aware me on anything regarding this.

As for every day supp's was thinking
Orange Triad at rec dosage done 3/3
Oximega upped to 3/3 to meet the suggested 5-10g of fish oil a day suggested for cycle, dropped to 2/2 pct
Creatine 5g's a day yes or no? as of now I'm kinda lax on my crea dosage anyway I might hit it 3 times a week
Beta-Alanine 3g's a day figure no problem here, also kinda lax on this don't notice a huge benefit from BA
Taurine on hand in case of back pumps
Inhibit-P in case of prolactin issues(not running any 19nor's don't think there is a need for caber)
Drop Pre's to not skyrocket blood pressure
and lastly ZMA/Melatonin to combat restlessness

Please feel free to aware me on anywhere I may be misinformed

00S4Boy

Awards
Really no one has any incite of good to go, or tweak this or do or don't do this.

Bamski

Bamski

Awards
  • Established
Due to the number of ridiculous threads on cycles from noobs, I will ask you this one question.. How old are you?

00S4Boy

Awards
Due to the number of ridiculous threads on cycles from noobs, I will ask you this one question.. How old are you?
Does this sound like it was typed by a 16 year old.

Bamski

Bamski

Awards
  • Established
Well going off of your 4th cycle option and how your saying you shouldn't start with SD..

You do understand that DMZ is Dimethazine (AKA mebalozine), which is 2 SD molecules bonded together with a nitrogen atom.. Just FYI

00S4Boy

Awards
Well going off of your 4th cycle option and how your saying you shouldn't start with SD..

You do understand that DMZ is Dimethazine (AKA mebalozine), which is 2 SD molecules bonded together with a nitrogen atom.. Just FYI
I do realize that DMZ is two superdrol molecules bonded together. I have also read numerous threads stating that even though it is 2 SD molecules bonded together the effects are not as pronounced. That and part of my cycle scaling was based on potential side effects of the compounds and nearly everyone say's DMZ isn't nearly as toxic to you as SD is except in extreme dosage.

Am I saying I'm going to like SD the best out of all the compounds I'd like to run no or that it is going to give me the best results, just based on what I have read SD is hard as hell on you so I don't want to just jump into it.

Bamski

Bamski

Awards
  • Established
SD is an amazing molecule,but yes very harsh in terms of raising liver enzymes. Seen 3 of my buddies on it and the size they gain was tremendous.. Since it is going to be your first cycle keep it simple.. go with a mild compound such as h-drol, p-mag, or epistane thats low on sides, but will allow you to experience what AAS does to your body.

PH/DS
Support supps pre/intra/PCT
Ancillaries (SERM)/HTPA restart supps

Just be smart, and keep it simple.

00S4Boy

Awards
SD is an amazing molecule,but yes very harsh in terms of raising liver enzymes. Seen 3 of my buddies on it and the size they gain was tremendous.. Since it is going to be your first cycle keep it simple.. go with a mild compound such as h-drol, p-mag, or epistane thats low on sides, but will allow you to experience what AAS does to your body.

PH/DS

Really did you even read my first post or just quickly scan through it.

Bamski

Bamski

Awards
  • Established
Really did you even read my first post or just quickly scan through it.
Yes.

PH/DS

Backstory so before the big SD ban I figured grab some bottles on blow out in case I ever want to go that route. So now I'm sitting on 5 bottles of SD-10 probably good for 7ish cycles. But being that I am a new to this, but not a newb I know not to touch SD until I get a feel for my body and how I would react to methyl compounds. So I'm trying to plan out some cycles to work my way up to SD. As far as i've heard LGI is solid all around and I will probably stick to their compounds through out my journey. Ok onto the cycle plans.

First Cycle I'm trying to decide on either halo-25, or mag-25 mostly they seem to be compared as almost identical compounds with identical results. Some people seem to prefer hdrol, others pmag the only real difference I have come across seems to be that hdrol is drier then pmag. Anyone care to chime in regarding that? Because I was considering stacking stano-200 with one of them for a second cycle. If pmag is wetter it would make sense stacking stano-200 with it because it's a dry compound.

Halo or Mag
50/50/75/75/100/100 (bumped to 100 if i feel ok on 75)
Cycle Support
Aromasin on hand

PCT
Nolva 20/20/10/10
DAA 3/3/3/3

Second Cycle As said wanted to stack with stano seems like it would be a good paring. Don't know if i should stagger dosing let me know what you think

Halo or Mag
75/75/75/75/75/75
Stano-200
600/600/600/800/800/800
Cycle Support
Aromasin on hand

PCT
Nolva 40/40/20/10
DAA 3/3/3/3
Maybe you didn't read my post.

00S4Boy

Awards
Yes.

Maybe you didn't read my post.
If I'm already planning on using Hdrol or Pmag for a first cycle as stated, how does telling me to run hdrol or pmag help?

I'm basically asking if all the cycles I mentioned seem correct on dosages(ph/serm) and length. If I have chosen the appropriate AI to have on hand, if my staple supp's are inline with my cycle. Or even if some of my stacks make sense or if I should rework them and suggestions on doing so.

And then I have a whole chunk on choosing proper support supp's as well as length of running them.

Husker89

Banned
Awards
everything is solid on your cycles man you have a firm grasp of what you are talking about, you wont need aromasin for hdrol or pmag but good to have on hand, for 19norandrogens(trenavar) i always have prami or caber on hand just in case(i get bad gyno from 19nors) also run dht based compounds(stano epi) with the 19nors to eliminate of help alleviate signs of low test, have you thought about throwing test in as a base to each of these cycles?
If I'm already planning on using Hdrol or Pmag for a first cycle as stated, how does telling me to run hdrol or pmag help?

I'm basically asking if all the cycles I mentioned seem correct on dosages(ph/serm) and length. If I have chosen the appropriate AI to have on hand, if my staple supp's are inline with my cycle. Or even if some of my stacks make sense or if I should rework them and suggestions on doing so.

And then I have a whole chunk on choosing proper support supp's as well as length of running them.

Bamski

Bamski

Awards
  • Established
My mistake, thought those were viable options for your first cycle.