Alpha Mass Cycle and PCT

kma2402

kma2402

Awards
Hey guys,

I just got some alpha mass and was wondering if there is a need for a serm?

I already have the Reboot but wasn't sure if I just use a serm or not.

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • First Up Vote
No need unless ran for ten plus weeks

kma2402

kma2402

Awards
Thanks a lot! I havn't decided whether I'm going to run it for 6 or 8 weeks and how many caps a day, but ill get some before and after pics up

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • First Up Vote
Thanks a lot! I havn't decided whether I'm going to run it for 6 or 8 weeks and how many caps a day, but ill get some before and after pics up
Check out my log. I just finished this cycle about 3 weeks ago. It's still in my sig.

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • First Up Vote
I wouldn't do less than 8 weeks.

kma2402

kma2402

Awards
"I wouldn't do less than 8 weeks"

I will definitely do 8 weeks. I read your log, some good stuff! Those were some good gains, hopefully i'll be able to get about 10lbs.

One thing I'm not sure of is if i'll be able to get those gains without taking the bulk, I'm just running the mass for 8 weeks. I'm trying to stay as lean as I am now, which is around %8 BF.

And have you been able to keep those gains after your pct?

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • First Up Vote
Thank you sir. If I were u I would add some 5 alpha or some stano for better lean gains. How's your diet? Going on a full bulk? How much of a surplus on cals?

The gains depend on diet and training.

I'm on week 3 I believe on pct and I'm at 183. I kept about 5 lbs but I've leaned out more and had alot of bloat during cycle which is why I suggest adding one of the two

kma2402

kma2402

Awards
I'll think about the 5 alpha, I was actually going to order it but then decided not to. I'm not trying to bulk a ton, I currently take in around 3,000 calories a day. Clean diet though for the most part, I slack some on the weekend but who doesn't haha. I try to follow the paleo diet except I still eat some pasta here and there because otherwise its hard to get the carbs I need.

Ill be taking in about 200g of protein a day, 3,500 calories or more, and probably around 150g of carbs, not sure about fats yet.

I have a bottle of ironflex sten-zine laying around that I could add to it but I'm trying to hold off on that since I just did a run of DMZ rx in September, trying to stay off the methyls for a little bit longer.

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • First Up Vote
True. With mass alone and with the look of your diet, you can gain a good 5lbs min easy. I would say 5-8 is due-able.

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • First Up Vote
Np..