Pros traveling with gear?

Borispili

Borispili

Banned
Awards
ever wonder how they do it i mean I've seen videos like overkill, with kai greene, and he goes out to vegas like 2 or 3 weeks before the olympia to train and adjust. How dose he bring the gear or dose he go into pct and how about all the other pros who have to travle abroad or far from their homes

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
ever wonder how they do it i mean I've seen videos like overkill, with kai greene, and he goes out to vegas like 2 or 3 weeks before the olympia to train and adjust. How dose he bring the gear or dose he go into pct and how about all the other pros who have to travle abroad or far from their homes
Lol pros dont pct. They blast and cruise, and there cruise dosage could be a newbs first cycle. But, id like to know how they travel with their AAS as well. Maybe they fly out, and there coach/trainer drives out with there AAS?

figdaddy

Awards
  • Established
or they just ship it to wherever they are going to be. ;)

Borispili

Borispili

Banned
Awards
oh yeah i forgot they dont PCT, yo what if phil heath flipped a **** cuse his test vials got ceased by customs like i wonder what he would do in that case

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
oh yeah i forgot they dont PCT, yo what if phil heath flipped a **** cuse his test vials got ceased by customs like i wonder what he would do in that case
Gear is legal in a lot of countries outside the US and not very hard to obtain, especially when you're a top level guy.

Also, if you check your bags at the airport. They're not searched are they, just a bomb scan? Could be wrong

Borispili

Borispili

Banned
Awards
nah when i went international from europe back to the mericas they took out a bottle of liquor they thought was like absinthe or something so they do check your "checked" bags

Drizzie88

Drizzie88

Awards
  • Established
Lol that's kind of funny. I was talking about domestic, just like with mail.
I've had my bags searched "randomly" by customs while traveling domestically. They leave a little slip in your bag that says "this luggage was searched by customs agent # _____" . Happened a couple of times, but I traveled a lot for the military and flew commercial most of the time.

I traveled around 5 countries in Europe with all my PCT supps and never got questioned. But I did keep my SERMs in my pocket. Later I found out that erase isn't a legalized compound in Italy and I traveled there with a bottle...nothing happened.

Do you think any of these pros have scripts written? I mean ppl on TRT travel right? If they have a script in their luggage would anyone question?

DangerDave

DangerDave

Awards
I just flew out to the west coast for a vacation. I mailed myself my Tren, Test P, HCG, and TNE. No issues. I then flew from WA to ID for a few days and just stuck my vials in my toiletry bag and checked it.

I pulled the labels off so if they found them I could say it was medication for a dog. One look at me and they would know I was lying but they wouldn't be able to prove anything lol.

PREracing25

PREracing25

Awards
  • Established
My last trip to NC I checked my bag, granted it was just had a 2lb tub of protein and various PCT products and PWO but they ripped my bag open after sending it through X-ray and opened every container in my bag. Which kinda pissed me off cause I made sure to keep it from spilling in my bag. They were not so careful. But I would rather be assured my plane is going to make it from point a to point b.

MIGUEL1J

MIGUEL1J

Awards
Gear is legal in a lot of countries outside the US and not very hard to obtain, especially when you're a top level guy.

Also, if you check your bags at the airport. They're not searched are they, just a bomb scan? Could be wrong
In Dominican Republic and Mexico you can walk into any pharmacy and buy as much as you want.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Lol pros dont pct. They blast and cruise, and there cruise dosage could be a newbs first cycle. But, id like to know how they travel with their AAS as well. Maybe they fly out, and there coach/trainer drives out with there AAS?
its not that hard to get a prescription for most of it, then you can take it on carryon, along with needles.

MIGUEL1J

MIGUEL1J

Awards
I want a prescription :(
Have you tried asking your endo straight out. :) you can say hay doc can I get a script to anavar. I want to try it and dont want to buy it from that sketchy guy at the gym. After blood work my doc wrote me a script but that baby boy was ganna cost me 1100$ I ditched that idea. Don't get me wrong it's totally worth it but I was not ready. I just through it out there to my doc to see his expression. Make sure it's made by a major pharmaceutical company.

AwhYeah

AwhYeah

Banned
Awards
Have you tried asking your endo straight out. :) you can say hay doc can I get a script to anavar. I want to try it and dont want to buy it from that sketchy guy at the gym. After blood work my doc wrote me a script but that baby boy was ganna cost me 1100$ I ditched that idea. Don't get me wrong it's totally worth it but I was not ready. I just through it out there to my doc to see his expression. Make sure it's made by a major pharmaceutical company.
That is awesome. Ballsy man

PalmFist

PalmFist

Awards
I've been all over the world and never once had a checked bag searched by airport officials or customs. One of the bonuses of flying in an official capacity for the military

Drizzie88

Drizzie88

Awards
  • Established
I've been all over the world and never once had a checked bag searched by airport officials or customs. One of the bonuses of flying in an official capacity for the military
I had to fight with security in Las Vegas when I had classified equipment and they wanted to see it. Wouldn't trust my courier letter or abythibg

DangerDave

DangerDave

Awards
I had to fight with security in Las Vegas when I had classified equipment and they wanted to see it. Wouldn't trust my courier letter or abythibg
Lol I hate that sh*t. They tried to make me cut open banded weapons boxes coming back from Afghanistan. I got my CO involved and they shut the fock up.

MIGUEL1J

MIGUEL1J

Awards
Lol I hate that sh*t. They tried to make me cut open banded weapons boxes coming back from Afghanistan. I got my CO involved and they shut the fock up.
:) way to go. Those Tsa security guards are d**ks

Borispili

Borispili

Banned
Awards
I wonder if I take the labels off te vials and say that they are just exotic oils I bought as gifts, wonder if t might work

iparatroop

iparatroop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm shocked...military guys use synthetics to enhance their performance too? Say it ain't so!

DangerDave

DangerDave

Awards
I'm shocked...military guys use synthetics to enhance their performance too? Say it ain't so!
I know right!! Erroneous accusations!!!

DangerDave

DangerDave

Awards
Don't go all Rafael Palmeiro on me now. And what is this Afghanistan that you speak of? Does Borat live there?
I think its an old wooden ship that the pilgrims used....

iparatroop

iparatroop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I traveled back from one of those exotic, sandy destinations with a month worth Clo in my sock. Think TSA is bad? Try the customs guys in Kuwait...

MIGUEL1J

MIGUEL1J

Awards
I wonder if I take the labels off te vials and say that they are just exotic oils I bought as gifts, wonder if t might work
Don't do that they will test it and you will get a fine and probably jail time for making them work. Lol god forbid they have to swab your vials. Just the fact that your making them work harder they will bust your chops. I got a fine 3 years ago because I took the label of a bottle of liquor I was bring in from Mexico 60$ :( gear lol they'll probably treat you like Noriega :) lol

Drizzie88

Drizzie88

Awards
  • Established
Yeah, I had to do the same thing. Get my NCOIC and CO involved. The guy was spouting off some bs "I was in the army, I know"... I was thinking "what an idiot, this is classified AIRCRAFT equipment. Doubt you do"

:) way to go. Those Tsa security guards are d**ks

DangerDave

DangerDave

Awards
Yeah, I had to do the same thing. Get my NCOIC and CO involved. The guy was spouting off some bs "I was in the army, I know"... I was thinking "what an idiot, this is classified AIRCRAFT equipment. Doubt you do"
Hahaha I hate people who feel entitled.

PalmFist

PalmFist

Awards
Hell yizzle