Pros traveling with gear?

Page 2 of 2 First 12

1. Quote Originally Posted by iparatroop View Post

Don't go all Rafael Palmeiro on me now. And what is this Afghanistan that you speak of? Does Borat live there?
    I think its an old wooden ship that the pilgrims used....
    The advice I give is just that... Advice, purely my opinion. Not medical advice

2. I traveled back from one of those exotic, sandy destinations with a month worth Clo in my sock. Think TSA is bad? Try the customs guys in Kuwait...
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by Borispili View Post
    I wonder if I take the labels off te vials and say that they are just exotic oils I bought as gifts, wonder if t might work
    Don't do that they will test it and you will get a fine and probably jail time for making them work. Lol god forbid they have to swab your vials. Just the fact that your making them work harder they will bust your chops. I got a fine 3 years ago because I took the label of a bottle of liquor I was bring in from Mexico 60$ gear lol they'll probably treat you like Noriega lol

4. Quote Originally Posted by DangerDave View Post

Lol I hate that sh*t. They tried to make me cut open banded weapons boxes coming back from Afghanistan. I got my CO involved and they shut the fock up.
    Yeah, I had to do the same thing. Get my NCOIC and CO involved. The guy was spouting off some bs "I was in the army, I know"... I was thinking "what an idiot, this is classified AIRCRAFT equipment. Doubt you do"

Quote Originally Posted by MIGUEL1J View Post

way to go. Those Tsa security guards are d**ks
    I can't believe that God put us on this earth to be ordinary. - Lou Holtz

5. Quote Originally Posted by Drizzie88 View Post

Yeah, I had to do the same thing. Get my NCOIC and CO involved. The guy was spouting off some bs "I was in the army, I know"... I was thinking "what an idiot, this is classified AIRCRAFT equipment. Doubt you do"
    Hahaha I hate people who feel entitled.
    The advice I give is just that... Advice, purely my opinion. Not medical advice
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by DangerDave View Post

Hahaha I hate people who feel entitled.
    Like the GP?

7. Quote Originally Posted by DangerDave View Post

Lol I hate that sh*t. They tried to make me cut open banded weapons boxes coming back from Afghanistan. I got my CO involved and they shut the fock up.
    Hell yizzle
    Independent Review
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Travel with TRT gear
    By RedRaptor in forum Male Anti-Aging Medicine
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 10-07-2012, 03:49 PM
  2. traveling with the goods on airplane
    By swany in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 11-25-2010, 09:54 PM
  3. Travelling with gear?
    By heath1225 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 06-24-2009, 07:39 PM
  4. Traveling with gear, uk/france/germany
    By RossiRossi in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 03-19-2008, 08:21 AM
  5. T-1 pro, take with or without creatine?
    By INFLUENCER in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 07-02-2003, 11:28 PM