Questions about PH

Jman212

Awards
This is my first post here on bodybuilding.com (heard about it from a friend)

im 21, 185, 6"0.

Ive always been skeptical about prohormones in general, but have recently been looking into them because I have a friend who put on serious lean muscle and kept great gains!

my questions are as follows (Never done any steroids in my life):

What would be a good starter prohormone? and also a great post-cycle therapy for such?
What does my daily caloric intake need to be to complement the prohormone?

Im a little worried about my man business as well, I would hate to be down in the dumps, no pun intended.

Currently im taking a pre-workout just to get me goin, and some protein/eating alot.

Ive been lifting for the last 4 years as well. so no noob in the gym.

all I know about prohormones is that some are for bulking and some are for cutting, I would rather not get way too bulky, Im more in tune with refinement and solid lean muscle gains.

let me know what yall thing, any tips/advice appreciated.

Mack411

Mack411

Awards
It's called a search bar and google!also you are on the wrong site,this is anabolicminds.com but more info on yourself and stats might get you a bit more help.macros,bf.185 seems like you can go a lot farther naturally before making the big leap.Very young though IMO.i wish I would have waited longer.diet is key and there are plenty of great supplements that are not so harsh on the body!

Piston Honda

Piston Honda

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Welcome to bodybuilding.com! You'll find plenty of great tips and helpful advice. For your prohormone questions, and where to buy them, contact Admin.

Bamski

Bamski

Awards
  • Established
First off, this is not BB.com...Secondly, This is not in the right section.and Thirdly... You are definitely not ready to step into the AAS world...A quick use of a well known search engine would be a great place to start. Not trying to come off as a dick, but im sure people here, including me, are not willing to do your homework for you. If you want to start putting steroids in your body, then it would be wise to search on the compounds that you are going to be putting in your body instead of relying on users of a forum to guide you in the right directions.

Last edited:
Piston Honda

Piston Honda

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
On bb.com you say you're a solid 175.

Here's you:
Hit my "natural" Plateau, Whats next?
This is my first post here on bodybuilding.com (heard about it from a friend)

im 21, 175 solid, 6"0.

Ive always been skeptical about prohormones in general, but have recently been looking into them because I have a friend who put on serious lean muscle and kept great gains!

my questions are as follows (Never done any steroids in my life):

What would be a good starter prohormone? and also a great post-cycle therapy for such?
What does my daily caloric intake need to be to complement the prohormone?

Im a little worried about my man business as well, I would hate to be down in the dumps, no pun intended.

Currently im taking a pre-workout just to get me goin, and some protein/eating alot.

Ive been lifting for the last 4 years as well. so no noob in the gym.

all I know about prohormones is that some are for bulking and some are for cutting, I would rather not get way too bulky, Im more in tune with refinement and solid lean muscle gains.

let me know what yall thing, any tips/advice appreciated.

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
If you somehow ended up here instead of BB.com and yet still post thinking you are at BB.com, then you definitaely should avoid AAS or even anything sharp for that matter.

Also, this section is for supps only, not PH's.

ericool007

ericool007

Awards
  • Established
If you somehow ended up here instead of BB.com and yet still post thinking you are at BB.com, then you definitaely should avoid AAS or even anything sharp for that matter.

haha thats funny

Apnutter

Apnutter

Awards
welcome to bodybuilding.com!!! We are glad to have you!

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
Once again, somebody using "retarded" in a non-clinical sense.
I think his intention was to say this is retrograded? As in bringing us back to the ancient topic of people posting about PH/DS in the supplement section...you know, with it happening so much, it's just like: "Hey welcome to last week!"

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote

anything sharper than a basketball has the potential for danger in this case.....