H-drol first cycle ever

Page 1 of 2 12 Last
  1. Registered User
    Huntercureton's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    11
    Answers
    0

    H-drol first cycle ever


    Hey,

    I started my first ph cycle out with h-drol
    im 1 week in and I'm not seeing any side effects .
    i am adding epi-tren to it too.
    Heres my plan hdrol
    75/75/75/75/100

    and epi-tren
    25/25/25/25/25/


    i am taking preworkout body fortress and whey protein.
    mens ultrA vit Pak
    garlic herb
    Acetyl l-carnitine w/ alpha Lompoc aacid
    green tea eextract milk thistle

    And for pct I hhave phlabs pct w/ estrogen blocker and test boosters.

    can you please point out any flaws in this?

  2. Registered User
    00S4Boy's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  245 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    540
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by Huntercureton View Post
    Hey,

    I started my first ph cycle out with h-drol
    im 1 week in and I'm not seeing any side effects
    i am adding epi-tren to it too.
    Heres my plan hdrol
    75/75/75/75/100

    and epi-tren
    25/25/25/25/25/


    i am taking preworkout body fortress and whey protein.
    mens ultrA vit Pak
    garlic herb
    Acetyl l-carnitine w/ alpha Lompoc aacid
    green tea eextract milk thistle

    And for pct I hhave phlabs pct w/ estrogen blocker and test boosters.

    can you please point out any flaws in this?
    anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/214859-cycles-beginners-please.html

    Read that thread now.
  3. Registered User
    EatMoar's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  193 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    3,391
    Answers
    0


    Serm?!
    •   
       

  4. Registered User
    Huntercureton's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    11
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by EatMoar View Post
    Serm?!
    I got test boosters and an estrogen blocker pct.
  5. Registered User
    Mass Monkey's Avatar
    Stats
    5'5"  171 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    529
    Answers
    0


    May I suggest a real SERM. Just because you feel good and don't see any issues you really never know what going on inside and you will be shut down. And most would suggest not using two mythols at same time. Just my two cents. Hope your cycle gives you the results your looking for

    Sent from my iPhone using Am.com
  6. Registered User
    Mass Monkey's Avatar
    Stats
    5'5"  171 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    529
    Answers
    0


    Hmm? Also I'd add lots of fish oil (7-10 grams). And remember more is not always better especially first cycle. Personally I'd stick with HDrol and see how you respond then next cycle do a stack. And keep your protein very high and add about 1000 cals/day to your normal maintenance level. Diet is the key. All the PH's in the world won't help if your diet is crap. Not trying to tick u off only trying make u keep all your gains and hard work.

    Sent from my iPhone using Am.com
  7. Registered User
    00S4Boy's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  245 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    540
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by Huntercureton View Post
    I got test boosters and an estrogen blocker pct.
    No SERM No Cycle. Learn it live it love it.

    Doesn't matter what you got for test boosters, or estrogen blockers, no SERM no Cycle.

    Real cycle support AI Cycle Support, CEL Cycle Assist, Anteaus Talos. Possibly TUDCA, especially if you add in more methyls.

    Real Multivitamin no *** BS, Fishoil 5-10g a day, Taurine incase of back pumps, Erase incase a mild AI is needed, DAA for test production, no preworkout because of increased BP. Possibly Inhibit P or dopadex for a prolactin flare up.

    And wtf do you have for epi tren everything i'm seeing is like 40mg of old xtren(dienedione) and 10mg Epi, so I have no idea where your getting 25mg as well as the dosage of either of those substances seems way to low to have a positive effect
  8. Registered User
    amiller745's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    344
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by Huntercureton View Post
    I got test boosters and an estrogen blocker pct.
    Sadly I see more and more of these posts.
  9. Registered User
    Huntercureton's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    11
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by 00S4Boy View Post
    No SERM No Cycle. Learn it live it love it.

    Doesn't matter what you got for test boosters, or estrogen blockers, no SERM no Cycle.

    Real cycle support AI Cycle Support, CEL Cycle Assist, Anteaus Talos. Possibly TUDCA, especially if you add in more methyls.

    Real Multivitamin no *** BS, Fishoil 5-10g a day, Taurine incase of back pumps, Erase incase a mild AI is needed, DAA for test production, no preworkout because of increased BP. Possibly Inhibit P or dopadex for a prolactin flare up.

    And wtf do you have for epi tren everything i'm seeing is like 40mg of old xtren(dienedione) and 10mg Epi, so I have no idea where your getting 25mg as well as the dosage of either of those substances seems way to low to have a positive effect
    Searching nolvadex. Any hints for google?
  10. Registered User
    00S4Boy's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  245 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    540
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by Huntercureton View Post
    Searching nolvadex. Any hints for google?
    Look at the advertisements surrounding this post, don't see one refresh.
  11. Registered User
    Huntercureton's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    11
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by 00S4Boy View Post
    Look at the advertisements surrounding this post, don't see one refresh.
    Purity solutions.net a trusted site?
  12. Registered User
    00S4Boy's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  245 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    540
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by Huntercureton View Post
    Purity solutions.net a trusted site?
    Their not sponsors their advertisements were not allowed to discuss them.
  13. Registered User
    Bamski's Avatar
    Stats
    6'4"  222 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    884
    Answers
    0


    This makes me sad...
  14. Registered User
    00S4Boy's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  245 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    540
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by Bamski View Post
    This makes me sad...
    Wanna be really sad read the 10 page deca dick thread that is going nuts right now.
  15. Registered User
    Bamski's Avatar
    Stats
    6'4"  222 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    884
    Answers
    0


    Oh trust me I've read it..
  16. Registered User
    Huntercureton's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    11
    Answers
    0


    I have my serm now. Thanks. That's the thing I was really holding off on. But you fellas sure seem confident that I need it for hdrol.
    can y'all link me to the deca
  17. Registered User
    Huntercureton's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    11
    Answers
    0


    To the deca dick thread?
  18. Registered User
    00S4Boy's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  245 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    540
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by Huntercureton View Post
    I have my serm now. Thanks. That's the thing I was really holding off on. But you fellas sure seem confident that I need it for hdrol.
    can y'all link me to the deca
    Better to have a serm and not need it to need it and not have it. It is possible to run a hdrol or pmag cycle and not have shut down, yes, but if you do have shutdown better to have a serm to help you maintain gains, not bloat or grow tits, or have your testicles stay shrunk and not working.

    Don't use the epi tren you have, you don't have proper liver and blood pressure support, you run the risk of hurting yourself.

    Don't worry about the deca dick thread, it's just a buncha bs, someone else who was doing a cycle without proper support supplements, now it is just a giant political debate.
  19. Registered User
    Huntercureton's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    11
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by 00S4Boy View Post
    Better to have a serm and not need it to need it and not have it. It is possible to run a hdrol or pmag cycle and not have shut down, yes, but if you do have shutdown better to have a serm to help you maintain gains, not bloat or grow tits, or have your testicles stay shrunk and not working.

    Don't use the epi tren you have, you don't have proper liver and blood pressure support, you run the risk of hurting yourself.

    Don't worry about the deca dick thread, it's just a buncha bs, someone else who was doing a cycle without proper support supplements, now it is just a giant political debate.
    Thanks.
    I now have what I need I think.

    ordered 2 serms (just Incase)
    I have 2 bottles of hdrol.
    mens ultra vit pa k
    milk thistle- costed me 30 ddollars
    bcomplex
    greentea extract.
    pct phlabs pct
    whey protein.

    and I'll stop epi-tren and just do hdrol.
    im probally forgetting something important but I'm sleepy.
    very causious community. And seems nice.
    Thanks! I'll keep everyone updated
  20. Registered User
    00S4Boy's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  245 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    540
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by Huntercureton View Post
    Thanks.
    I now have what I need I think.

    ordered 2 serms (just Incase)
    I have 2 bottles of hdrol.
    mens ultra vit pa k
    milk thistle- costed me 30 ddollars
    bcomplex
    greentea extract.
    pct phlabs pct
    whey protein.

    and I'll stop epi-tren and just do hdrol.
    im probally forgetting something important but I'm sleepy.
    very causious community. And seems nice.
    Thanks! I'll keep everyone updated
    I'm guessing one of the SERM's you got was Nolva(tamoxifen citrate) Know it should be dosed 20mg per day for 2 weeks then tapered to 10mg per day for 2 weeks. Hopefully you have DAA in what ever that PCT product is because it's only of the only proven test boosters to actually stimulate LH production.
  21. Registered User
    EatMoar's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  193 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    3,391
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by amiller745 View Post
    Sadly I see more and more of these posts.
    mhm same, f that. If I ever did a cycle id never do it without a serm. Sorry i dont like hormonal imbalances for the rest of my life + no libido .... sex is fun.
  22. Registered User
    Bamski's Avatar
    Stats
    6'4"  222 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    884
    Answers
    0


    Warm apple pie my friend..
  23. Registered User
    PumpHouse's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    1,564
    Answers
    0


    My first cycle was hdrol. Huge gains and I only ran 50/50/50/75/75. Great gains low sides. Kept everything, ran a SERM. It's your first cycle, drop the epi and just enjoy the hdrol.
  24. Registered User
    Huntercureton's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    11
    Answers
    0


    I got my serm on the way. My balls said thankyou
  25. Registered User
    EatMoar's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  193 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    3,391
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by Huntercureton View Post
    I got my serm on the way. My balls said thankyou
    Question. How.old are ya?
  26. Registered User
    Piston Honda's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    4,865
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by EatMoar View Post

    Question. How.old are ya?
    Unless I'm reading this wrong, he's a high school senior:


    Name:  image-1494480925.jpg
Views: 93
Size:  185.6 KB
    BOARD TYRANT
  27. Registered User
    Huntercureton's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    11
    Answers
    0


    14 years old
  28. Registered User
    Piston Honda's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    4,865
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by Huntercureton View Post
    14 years old
    You're a waste of our time, at any age.
    BOARD TYRANT
  29. Registered User
    Bamski's Avatar
    Stats
    6'4"  222 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    884
    Answers
    0


    OH... MY... GAWD...
  30. Registered User
    EatMoar's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  193 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    3,391
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by Huntercureton View Post
    14 years old
    Oh have fun on your cycle and trt when you're rounding 16 years old. Idiot.
  31. Registered User
    hvactech's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  165 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    9,357
    Answers
    0


    lol.
    LG Sciences forum representative
    www.lgsciences.com
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/company-promotions/249846-lg-sciences-would.html
  32. Registered User
    Huntercureton's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    11
    Answers
    0


    I'm 18. Senior. And is it possible to notice results in the 2ndweek?
  33. Registered User
    EatMoar's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  193 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    3,391
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by Huntercureton View Post
    I'm 18. Senior. And is it possible to notice results in the 2ndweek?
    Still an idiot, sorry man no point in taking a pH when your under the age of 25. Why not get your diet right and reach your natural potential before you dip into the anabolic stage of your life? Is it worth the amount of damage to your growth, endocrine system and liver... Just for gains that could be done through diet at 18....
  34. The BPS Rep
    jimbuick's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    10,167
    Answers
    0


    Can't believe it went this many pages before someone asked his age. It should always be the first question....



    OP, you're dumb, and impatient, and will not get far in life if those things don't change.
    BPS Rep
    *All posts are solely the opinions of myself and do not reflect the opinions of BPS*
    www.bpsnutrition.net

    Subscribe to the BPS VIP List for inside information on new products, promos, and introductory offers!
  35. Registered User
    iparatroop's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  177 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    4,497
    Answers
    0


    Some things never change. Good luck kid. I'm sure that regardless of the naysayers, you're gonna do whatever you have your mind set on. People here are looking out for your well-being by telling you to stay off of this stuff til later in life. It's good advice, you should take it.
    And read the rules of the forums. They're in place for a reason.
  36. Registered User
    PalmFist's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    4,269
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by Bamski View Post
    This makes me sad...
    Very sad. And slightly pissed. Hey OP do some fecking research you know nothing retard.
    Independent Review
  37. Registered User
    PalmFist's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    4,269
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by Piston Honda View Post

    You're a waste of our time, at any age.
    Amen brother
    Independent Review
  38. Registered User
    Piston Honda's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    4,865
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by PalmFist View Post

    Very sad. And slightly pissed. Hey OP do some fecking research you know nothing retard.
    Don't use the r word. It's to be used only when discussing people whose IQ is below 50. Any other use of the word is as demeaning as an ethnic or racial slur.
    BOARD TYRANT
  39. Registered User
    EatMoar's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  193 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    3,391
    Answers
    0


    Next thread by this kid , my wee wee doesn't wurkkkk HELPPPP
  40. Registered User
    Allday219's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    35
    Answers
    0


    Jeez don't be a dumb dumb and listen to what people are telling you
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. My H-drol Cycle (first cycle ever)
    By mikej6 in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 03-20-2012, 02:12 PM
  2. Replies: 4
    Last Post: 03-24-2004, 03:27 PM
  3. got a bottle of 1-ad, first cycle ever
    By ironbeamz in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 05-29-2003, 10:47 PM
  4. My first cycle ever, asking for expertise
    By baham99 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 29
    Last Post: 02-12-2003, 09:41 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in