question on halodrol

fast00

fast00

Awards
got a pre-workout supp called halo noxx my question is would i need pct afterwards ? its only 25mg of halodrol, im new to this so came to this board to ask the question since you guys seem to have a lot of knowledge on this. i tried searching it but found nothing as i am new otherwise i wouldn't have made a thread my self. any info is appreciated.

amiller745

Awards
got a pre-workout supp called halo noxx my question is would i need pct afterwards ? its only 25mg of halodrol, im new to this so came to this board to ask the question since you guys seem to have a lot of knowledge on this. i tried searching it but found nothing as i am new otherwise i wouldn't have made a thread my self. any info is appreciated.
That's just a gimmick. They try to make you think that 25mg of halo pre workout is actually gonna do something. Don't waste your money on that.

fast00

fast00

Awards
so at 25mg i wont need a pct nor oct? would side effects be an issue at that level of 25mg only? noob here sorry for these questions

HondaV65

HondaV65

Awards
  • Established
Depends on how long you take it. If you take it for a year - yeah there's side effects. Once a day for only a week - and very few.

fast00

fast00

Awards
Depends on how long you take it. If you take it for a year - yeah there's side effects. Once a day for only a week - and very few.
as far as that its a pre-workout supp only 45 servings

fast00

fast00

Awards
k will keep that in mind but as far as to answer my question would u need pct or not on this?

yowler99

yowler99

Awards
Yes if halodrol is in it than regardless of low dose or not, you will need PCT. you can take a SERM but its not exactly needed. Also use a liver support. Only way you'd need a SERM is for higher doses of halo or Superdrol or anything along those lines.

yowler99

yowler99

Awards
By the way since its a pre-workout and prohormone, be careful with your liver!

fast00

fast00

Awards
Yes if halodrol is in it than regardless of low dose or not, you will need PCT. you can take a SERM but its not exactly needed. Also use a liver support. Only way you'd need a SERM is for higher doses of halo or Superdrol or anything along those lines.
By the way since its a pre-workout and prohormone, be careful with your liver!
thank you, what i was looking to hear, repped!

AwhYeah

AwhYeah

Banned
Awards
But seriously, just buy another bottle of Halo for $30.

figdaddy

Awards
  • Established
funny you mentioned a prewo w halo! my local shop sells a pre w 5mg of superdrol hahaha! Best and funniest part is, it actually sells.

yowler99

yowler99

Awards
funny you mentioned a prewo w halo! my local shop sells a pre w 5mg of superdrol hahaha! Best and funniest part is, it actually sells.
Jesus lol... People these days... Would you even see a sign of results from Superdrol at 5mg at 4 days a week? Can't take it everyday since its pre workout so it kinda defeats the purpose

Sent from my iPhone using Am.com