LMG, DMZ bridge to EPI

bgreen1234

bgreen1234

Awards
i have a bottle of phorce which contains 15 mg of dmz and 30 mg of lmg. i just ordered some rpn havoc also to bridge into sometime. i just need some feedback as to exactly the best way to do this.
heres my cycle setup so far

Phorce 3 caps a day for 22 days (i had 6 pills left over from a previous cycle)
dmz 45/45/45
lmg 90/90/90
epi 00/30/30/30/40

cel cycle assist
fish oil
ON serious mass weight gainer
ON creatine
Glutamine
c4 extreme
taking 1.5 mg of letro every other day starting week 2 because im gyno prone with lmg

pct
cycle assist
letro 1.5/1/
clomid 50/50/25/25
pes erase

i weigh 175lbs with about 8% body fat im 5'11
taking in 3500-4000 calories per day on cycle and pct
training every day only skip sundays
1st day= chest tricep calves
2nd day=back bicep abs
3rd day = shoulders traps calves
4th day= quads hams abs
repeat

any comments or feed back would be appreciated

Last edited:
bgreen1234

bgreen1234

Awards
well i started the cycle...still no input..ill still post what happens

scw538

scw538

Awards
Are you talking about bridging into havoc after this cycle ? Surely not.

Richard Swoll

Awards
I can tell you already, people are going to tell you this is a bad idea, but if you already have your mind set, then I'll give you my advice. I did a very similar cycle, and I'm beginning my 3rd week of PCT. Let me start off by saying run the DMZ at least a week longer. Three weeks is not enough in my opinion. It'll just be kicking in REAL good, and then your cutting it off. I'll give you the stats of my cycle, which would probably have gotten flamed had I posted it before I started:
Test E 500mg/wk 1-12
DMZ 30/45/45/45/45/45 (weeks 1-6)
M-LMG 90/90/115/115/115/140/140 (weeks 1-7) 3 weeks off orals, then bridged the epi
Epistane 0/0/0/0/0/0/0/0/0/0/30/40/40/40/40 (weeks 10-14)

I blew up! Lol. I'm a substitute teacher, and while on cycle, every time I was subbing a new class, I'd hear several comments over the course of the day about my muscularity hahaha. Kids have no filter, and will tell you exactly what they think! I'm 6', and I went from 190lbs to 210lbs VERY fast. Unfortunately, a lot of it was water weight. At the beginning of the cycle, I was consuming between 3500 - 4500 calories a day. I work out a similar routine, 6 days a week (on cycle, sometimes up to 10 days straight lifting), and daily cardio running between 2.5 - 4 miles a day. Despite my cardio and heavy lifting, I put on a lot of fat, so half way through the cycle, I drastically reduced calories, and aimed for about 2700 calories a day, my macros being Protein 250g, Carbs 275g, Fat 60g. My strength exploded on cycle. It felt like I could lift forever, and I loved the feeling of aggression it gave me. I would get comments from other gym goers too. I am by no means the strongest lifter, but I can hammer out the reps and sets. I would often spend an hour straight just deadlifting, squating, or doing incline bench. I would alter my routine often, just listen to my body, and try not to hit the same body parts 2 days in a row. I never had a gym membership before, so I don't know what my major lifts numbers were like pre-cycle, but at the peak I was deadlifting 375lb, squatting 275, and benching 250. Since coming off cycle, my strength and stamina isn't quite what it was on cycle, as should be expected. I haven't tried lifting super heavy, as I strained my quad the first week of PCT (that SUCKED), but I feel good in the gym, and my motivation hasn't deminished.
For PCT I am running formasurge 200mg weeks 1-4 then taper off weeks 5-7, Erase 3 pills a day, and Novadex 40/20/20/20. I also take milk thistle, fish oil, multivitamin, glucosamine, co-q10, hawthorne berry, tribulus, and ZMA. On cycle, I was running the formastane weeks 1-7, stopped, started to develop gyno, so I resumed the formasurge, and the painful little lumps under my nipples have disappeared. I wasn't even sure it was gyno, until I squeezed a nipple and I lactated! Yikes! Hahahaha So I'm sticking to the forma, and may be running it longer than advisable, but it works, and keeps gyno away.
My advice for the epi is to DRINK WATER. It is a dry compound, and I did not hydrate adequately. The epi eventually killed my cardio because of leg cramps, and the last week on-cycle I did NO cardio because of it. I think it was the reason I strained my quad the first week of PCT. Dry compounds cause crazy electrolyte imbalances in me, and make me cramp. I was squatting 265, and on my second rep, as I was lowering myself, I felt a pop then burn in my quad, and knew it was not good. I racked the weight, switched to upper body, and finished my session. The following 3 days I was unable to walk. I could not bend my knee, and I formed a HUGE nasty bruise on the inside of my thigh. I rested from the gym 2 days, and when I went back, it was all upper body for a week. I've been riding the stationary bike, ski machines, ellipticals, etc to get leg strength back. It's now been a week and a half, and I am able to comfortably run again. I think I'll rest my leg 1 more week, then start doing some light squats/ deadlifts.
Anyway, thats where I'm at now. Beginning week 3 of PCT, I am now down to 200lbs, and have some great new muscle coming out from hiding under the layer of water and fat I put on. I was getting **** on cycle from my mother, who told me I was getting fat, but she just told me yesterday I look skinny again. I've had issues in the past with depression, loss of motivation after a cycle, etc but this time my spirits are high, I am still as motivated as I was when I started the cycle, and I plan on finishing my PCT strong.
Sorry for the wall of text! Anyway, people will tell you its a bad idea to run two methylated compounds on a cycle, and they are probably right. I would run extra liver protection, DO NOT DRINK ALCOHOL, and just train like a beast! Watch your macros, and have fun. I love DMZ and M-LMG even though they turn me into the Michellin Man. Your cycle looks good otherwise, except I'd run the DMZ 4 - 5 weeks personally. Good luck brah.

bgreen1234

bgreen1234

Awards
After reading up on it more I decided to not bridge into the havoc and im just gonna save that bottle and get another to run it 8 weeks ..I met brock lesnar at my gym (he looks exactly like him ) lol and he has a hook up for test $80 for 10cc so im just gonna finish up this phorce that I have and then pct then give it a few weeks then do the test at 2cc a week(400mg) for 10 weeks along with the epi starting at week 3..idk if anybody would have anything to say about that but if they do oh well lol and pct and on cycle details will be the same..

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
if you are all of 1 day into the cycle now, why not just go ahead and get the test and start that cycle now? the phorce will work as well as a dbol kickstart would.

figdaddy

Awards
  • Established
80 per 10mL vial? Damn that sucks. Youll want to have at least 3 on hand for the cycle. Ur original post shows an immense lack of research, which leads me to believe that u arent ready to inject urself. If i were u id call it quits and go Back to the drawing board...

Richard Swoll

Awards
if you are all of 1 day into the cycle now, why not just go ahead and get the test and start that cycle now? the phorce will work as well as a dbol kickstart would.
^^^ what he said

Richard Swoll

Awards
After reading up on it more I decided to not bridge into the havoc and im just gonna save that bottle and get another to run it 8 weeks ..I met brock lesnar at my gym (he looks exactly like him ) lol and he has a hook up for test $80 for 10cc so im just gonna finish up this phorce that I have and then pct then give it a few weeks then do the test at 2cc a week(400mg) for 10 weeks along with the epi starting at week 3..idk if anybody would have anything to say about that but if they do oh well lol and pct and on cycle details will be the same..
I'm stalking this board! Haha j/k I just noticed your last sentence in the above quote. Start the epi day 1. Orals kick in much quicker than injectables, so kickstart the cycle with your Havoc. You'll get that "on" feeling much sooner, plus if you're running test 10 weeks, those extra 4 weeks being on test when you come off the epi will help you to solidify any gains you made from the epi. Taking epi 3 weeks in and running it 6 weeks means you'll be coming off the test and epi at the same time, which is a huge hormonal crash, and harder to keep gains. oh, and do the test at least 500mg a week.

Last edited:
bgreen1234

bgreen1234

Awards
Because the guy isnt gonna have it until another month or so..so im kinda ****ed into waiting...

bgreen1234

bgreen1234

Awards
80 per 10mL vial? Damn that sucks. Youll want to have at least 3 on hand for the cycle. Ur original post shows an immense lack of research, which leads me to believe that u arent ready to inject urself. If i were u id call it quits and go Back to the drawing board...
If I remember correctly then yeah 80 for 10ml..if I do 2cc a week thats 5 weeks..and Im not stupid. .im not just gonna jam a needle in me without knowing the proper proceedure to do it correctly..and ur right about lack of research in the area of epi..ive never taken it before and figured id give it a shot.. I wasnt thinkin about the dmz being methylized as well as the epi. I appreciate advice but dont come on here just putting me down because I havent spent a year researching it. I researched it enough to protect my nuts, liver, heart, joints and keep my gains so as far as im concerned thats fine with me... I mean sure if I maybe reasearched it for another 2 weeks every day then I migjt find out some good info on how to maybe gain 3-5 more lbs off of it but im a full time college student..I already have enough research and work to worryabout

bgreen1234

bgreen1234

Awards
so then stop taking the phorce and wait.
i would but i want to get a cycle and pct in before spring break ..which is beginning of march..so i have a month of cycle and a month of pct...im gonna get the test around that time also and start that with the epi cycle around the end of march. ill let u know what kind of progress i make in a few weeks..i kinda already feel a slight edge in the gym from the phorce.