Bloodwork before, within, after cycle?

1. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  180 lbs.
    Answers

Bloodwork before, within, after cycle?

So I understand that you check for your natural testosterone production has rebounded after your cycle, but is there anything else that you would look for regarding your hormones?
    I have heard some people saying that you would be able to see if you are susceptible to gyno, but what would you check for? Estrogen above the baseline levels?
    So is it important to get you blood work before, within, after cycle. And if so what do you look for in each. Thanks,

BTW. I have not been active here for a long time probably since the time I started working out consistently. But anyways I like this forum better than others.

2. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  180 lbs.
    Answers

BUMP
  3. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  215 lbs.
    Answers

I get one in the beginning before cycle when I am all natural. That is called your baseline. Around 3/4 of the way through I get another (its usually all messed up and different) this shows me how far off I am from my baseline. At about 10 days after pct has stopped I go get another. If I am close to my baseline my pct was good. If not then you diagnose from there.

If you have any specific questions ask away.
    The advice I give is just that... Advice, purely my opinion. Not medical advice
    •   

4. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  180 lbs.
    Answers

Wow makes complete sense. I'm such an idiot. Thanks a bunch. Is there still a way to know if your susceptible to gyno with the bloodwork panel?
  5. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  215 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Mikegun View Post
    Wow makes complete sense. I'm such an idiot. Thanks a bunch. Is there still a way to know if your susceptible to gyno with the bloodwork panel?
    No problem. No there isnt a way to tell if you are prone to gyno that I know of. My recommendation is to keep an AI on hand and get a blood test or 2 during cycle to see what your estrodial is at. The higher from your baseline is no good. Proneness to gyno is determined by so many things its hard to tell tho.
    The advice I give is just that... Advice, purely my opinion. Not medical advice
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. bloodwork before or after?
    By MurdahUDawg in forum PES
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 05-03-2012, 11:31 PM
  2. H-drol blood test before and after cycle
    By Ted in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 04-13-2010, 07:52 PM
  3. Prohormone cycle before or after IGF-1
    By idunk42 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 02-18-2006, 05:57 PM
  4. how long to wait before cutting after bulk cycle?
    By DieTrying in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 08-20-2003, 08:41 PM
  5. Before and after pics(2 cycles)
    By curt2go in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 04-16-2003, 01:27 PM