Bloodwork before, within, after cycle?

Mikegun

Awards
So I understand that you check for your natural testosterone production has rebounded after your cycle, but is there anything else that you would look for regarding your hormones?
I have heard some people saying that you would be able to see if you are susceptible to gyno, but what would you check for? Estrogen above the baseline levels?
So is it important to get you blood work before, within, after cycle. And if so what do you look for in each. Thanks,

BTW. I have not been active here for a long time probably since the time I started working out consistently. But anyways I like this forum better than others.

DangerDave

DangerDave

Awards
I get one in the beginning before cycle when I am all natural. That is called your baseline. Around 3/4 of the way through I get another (its usually all messed up and different) this shows me how far off I am from my baseline. At about 10 days after pct has stopped I go get another. If I am close to my baseline my pct was good. If not then you diagnose from there.

If you have any specific questions ask away.

Mikegun

Awards
Wow makes complete sense. I'm such an idiot. Thanks a bunch. Is there still a way to know if your susceptible to gyno with the bloodwork panel?

DangerDave

DangerDave

Awards
Wow makes complete sense. I'm such an idiot. Thanks a bunch. Is there still a way to know if your susceptible to gyno with the bloodwork panel?
No problem. No there isnt a way to tell if you are prone to gyno that I know of. My recommendation is to keep an AI on hand and get a blood test or 2 during cycle to see what your estrodial is at. The higher from your baseline is no good. Proneness to gyno is determined by so many things its hard to tell tho.