can i run animal stak with my pct

beastmode1987

beastmode1987

Awards
doing a 6 week cycle of haldodrol - 75 x 6

nolva + daa for pct + cel cycle assist . -4 weeks . 20 20 10 10 , 3 3 3 3

i found a can of animal stak i have 7 packs left in it . would it be smart to run the stak last week of pct to bump up my natty levels a little more ? its the new version of animal stak so no PH in it .

AngryOldMan

Awards
You should buy another can and run it for four weeks. I really doubt 7 days would do enough to be worthwhile. I've done a Stak+DAA during PCT (with a SERM) and loved it.

beastmode1987

beastmode1987

Awards
You should buy another can and run it for four weeks. I really doubt 7 days would do enough to be worthwhile. I've done a Stak+DAA during PCT (with a SERM) and loved it.
So you started the stak the same day you started pct ? I honestly rather wait to like week 2 or 3 when I'm cutting down the nolva to 10mg and will still have enogh for another 2 weeks after pct when I start up my pre workouts again . This is my 1st ph cycle btw

AngryOldMan

Awards
So you started the stak the same day you started pct ? I honestly rather wait to like week 2 or 3 when I'm cutting down the nolva to 10mg and will still have enogh for another 2 weeks after pct when I start up my pre workouts again . This is my 1st ph cycle btw
I would start the DAA during the last week of the cycle, and start the Stak on week 2 of your PCT. That's the protocol I used and it worked great.