Painless, crashless, 1-test cyp conversion

DoubleDenim

Awards
I just brewed up 50mls of 200mg/ml 1-test cyp (from bulknutrition). and it is stable, and painless. i have 1.5ccs in each delt, and 1cc in each tricep, and no pain at all, shots were saturday. next 12 weeks, will be taking 800mg/week with 200mg/week of some eq i had laying around, will let you know how it works out.

heres what i did

supplies

10g 1-test cyp powder
10cc sryinges
20g needels
25g needles
.45 whatmans
BA
BB
Cottenseed oil
steirile, sealed 50ml vial
unsealed 50ml vial
rubber stoppers
funnel
glass rod

heres what i did after cleaning work area with alcohol, waching hands with ant-bacterial soap, and putting on rubber gloves.

1. i put 50cc of water in the unsealed vial, and marked where that line was with a marker, and set both vials side by side and marked on the sterile vial.

2. cleaned out unsealed vial with BA and let dry

3. added 10g 1-test cyp poweder to unsealed vial

4. Added 12mls (NOT %) benzyl benzoate to powder

5. Added 3mls benzyl alcohol

4. used glass rod to stir solution, while the poweder started to dissolve.

5. put of pot of water on stove, and brought to a boil

6, added cottonseed oil, until it was about 3-4 ccs (estimate) shy of the marker line.

6. put rubber stopper on unsealed vial, and put a 25g needle through it.

7. put vial in boiling water until the solution was no longer cloudy. it was a very clear, goldish amber color.

8. cleaned off sterile vial stopper with alchohile wipe, and put 25 g needle through it.

9. useing filters, and 10cc sryinges, started to filter the solution into the sterile vial.

10. when all the solution was i the vial, i filted more cottenseed oil though the SAME Filter, up to the marker line on vial. reason for this was to push through any 1-test cyp left in the filter.

11. baked solution, with 25g needle in stopper, at 250 degrees for 45 minutes.

this came out a very clear golden color. Painless and does not crash.

hope this helps somone......

DoubleDenim

Awards
ok. been a few days since i took the shots, and..

quad- no pain, had eq and 1-test cyp mixed for that, so maybe thats why too.

triceps- no pain

delts- minor pain. not unbearable at all, if this is the burning people talk about that is so horrible, they are pussies. this feels like nothing compared to t400 or even qv enanthate.

Tbrunson

Awards
DoubleDenim, thanks for the great writeup. I have one question for you though.

Your recipe looked great to me until I saw the amount of BB/BA you are using. 12bb and 3ba = 15 total ml. According to the powder calc site, that equates to a whopping 30% total alcohol content. 15 of 50 ml will be alcohol. That sounds like about 2x as much as other recipes have recommended.

I'm thinking a significant amount of BB evaporates in the heating/boiling process but wanted some clarification.

Can you clarify the reasoning behind the large % of BB please?

Thanks,

TimB

bronx220

bronx220

Awards
DoubleDenim, thanks for the great writeup. I have one question for you though. Your recipe looked great to me until I saw the amount of BB/BA you are using. 12bb and 3ba = 15 total ml. According to the powder calc site, that equates to a whopping 30% total alcohol content. 15 of 50 ml will be alcohol. That sounds like about 2x as much as other recipes have recommended. I'm thinking a significant amount of BB evaporates in the heating/boiling process but wanted some clarification.
Can you clarify the reasoning behind the large % of BB please?TimB
BUMP

Miles

Awards
I have used used 1-test cyp 3 times and this has been my experiences. The first time I had 100mg 1-test cyp/plus 100mg 4ad-cyp/and 100mg norad-cyp for a total of 300mg/ml. This shot was in the quad and I have never had pain like this before. I was limping for over a week. I then proceeded to add 50ml more oil to cut the dosage in half and no pain what so ever. Just recently I made 100mg/ml 1-test-cyp with 3% BA, and 15% BB and injected into shoulder and there is some pain starting the day after. I am convinced that 1-test acts differently in different people so it is impossible to say who is a pussy or not! I am convinced that at 100mg/ml and more there can and might be pain.

Note I am a Pharmacist with compounding education with my own clean room so nobody say I made it wrong or I don't know what I am doing.

CROWLER

CROWLER

Anabolic Innovations Owner
Awards
  • Established
How much actual Test would you end up with say in relation to Test Ent?

weeenisss

Board Supporter
Awards
I have used used 1-test cyp 3 times and this has been my experiences. The first time I had 100mg 1-test cyp/plus 100mg 4ad-cyp/and 100mg norad-cyp for a total of 300mg/ml. This shot was in the quad and I have never had pain like this before. I was limping for over a week. I then proceeded to add 50ml more oil to cut the dosage in half and no pain what so ever. Just recently I made 100mg/ml 1-test-cyp with 3% BA, and 15% BB and injected into shoulder and there is some pain starting the day after. I am convinced that 1-test acts differently in different people so it is impossible to say who is a pussy or not! I am convinced that at 100mg/ml and more there can and might be pain.

Note I am a Pharmacist with compounding education with my own clean room so nobody say I made it wrong or I don't know what I am doing.
agree on different actions in different people, i believe a lot of people are allergic to it, i would get hive-like rashes, I am not the only one that did either, the first few shots had a delayed extreme muscle pain that traveled down my leg, after a while i think my body got used to it though.