First Ever Cycle Summary - What to cycle next?

Protege385

Awards
Hey guys, just one injection left and my first cycle is over (500 mg of Test E a week, two injections a week, 10 wk cycle)

I started to question if the gear was legit since I had no gains of any kind by week 4 (which I learned is normal after researching a little bit), but it apparently was. I never experienced any noticable sides at all, which is good. I did a couple PH cycles a couple years ago and noticed some sides from them.

I did Madcows 5x5 throughout the cycle (and for a little while before the cycle til I started to stall), trying to maximize strength gains. I added a little bit of volume due to the gear, but otherwise followed the program.

My lifts increased by the following:

Bench: 250 x5 to 275 x5 - 25 lbs was more than I was hoping for, no complaints there

Squat: 315 x5 to 335 x5 - meh

Deadlift: 405 x3 to 425 x5 - meh

Power Clean: 145 x5 to 185 x5 - Still kinda learning the technique, so the weight increase is probably due to that.

Overhead Press: No real increase

My progress on bench is nice, but otherwise I'm a little disappointed. What should I do next time I cycle? I was thinking Test E/dbol or Test E/Tren, but not sure. Didn't look too much into it yet and would like some opinions.

kdeome

kdeome

Awards
10 weeks is on the short side anyways imo. I dont know your lifting history but those numbers are a little on the low side. Maybe try a kickstarter and a 12-14 week cycle.

avyion12

avyion12

Awards
you just started to feel it at week 4 or 5, and you stopped a few weeks later, is why. if you would have ran it for 16 weeks, you'd end another 30lb higher a lift.
i'm currently on test E (550) and dbol (50); done several cycles before, but dbol is the first. i love it. you could do TnT (test/tren E mix) with Dbol, just get some arimidex on hand incase of gyno. im bulking currently, and at these dosages, no aggravation of gyno, even though i've had natty gyno since i was 12 (~10years). only thing with TnT is if you react bad to tren, like you sweat too much at night or whatever it may be, it's in your system for a couple weeks rather than 5-7 days on acetate. so either the enanthate blends, or the acetate. i'd say maybe acetate, but that's me.

if you DID choose acetate, you'd do 1ml/EOD which ends up being 350 test/tren a week. low and good.

Protege385

Awards
10 weeks is on the short side anyways imo. I dont know your lifting history but those numbers are a little on the low side. Maybe try a kickstarter and a 12-14 week cycle.

I read to start with a 10 week cycle, but I probably would benefit from being on it longer. Unfortunately I only had 20 ml of test so I'll be out of it after the next shot.

"you just started to feel it at week 4 or 5, and you stopped a few weeks later, is why. if you would have ran it for 16 weeks, you'd end another 30lb higher a lift.
i'm currently on test E (550) and dbol (50); done several cycles before, but dbol is the first. i love it. you could do TnT (test/tren E mix) with Dbol, just get some arimidex on hand incase of gyno. im bulking currently, and at these dosages, no aggravation of gyno, even though i've had natty gyno since i was 12 (~10years). only thing with TnT is if you react bad to tren, like you sweat too much at night or whatever it may be, it's in your system for a couple weeks rather than 5-7 days on acetate. so either the enanthate blends, or the acetate. i'd say maybe acetate, but that's me.

if you DID choose acetate, you'd do 1ml/EOD which ends up being 350 test/tren a week. low and good. "

Seems like I should have bought more test. Nothing I can do about it for the time being. You're suggesting Test, tren, and Dbol on the same cycle? My buddy who sold me the gear told me Tren and Test together is really potent, but screwed with his mood quite a bit. I'm leaning towards Test/Tren now, hope my buddy can get arimidex if its essential for that cycle

kdeome

kdeome

Awards
500 test for 16 weeks with a dbol kickstarter. Tren is good.

Dont die.

Borispili

Borispili

Banned
Awards
Tren isnt really that serious, well i guesse it depends on the person, i was having gyno issues but started popping some caber and boom puffiness is gone. Other then that the only side effect i noticed was huge muscle and significant decrease in fat i went from 210 at 15% bf to 205 at 11% bf

Borispili

Borispili

Banned
Awards
Tren isnt really that serious, well i guesse it depends on the person, i was having gyno issues but started popping some caber and boom puffiness is gone. Other then that the only side effect i noticed was huge muscle and significant decrease in fat i went from 210 at 15% bf to 205 at 11% bf

Protege385

Awards
screw it, i bought another 10 ml of test to run before i end my cycle. Next cycle I'm gunna take Tren. Orals give me nasty sides anyway