Help with future cycles

N

nikesbhehe

Awards
So here's my dilemma: I have 2 bottles of Msten-4, 2 bottles of Mechabol, 4 packs of Trenavar, and 2 bottles of Stano Elite; however, I can't decide which to stack. I want to run a minimum of 2 cycles with this gear - 1 cut/recomp cycle, 1 bulk cycle.

My original plans looked like this:
Mecha/Stano Cycle (6 weeks)
Mechabol: 75/100/100/100/125/125 = 175 caps (2 bottles)
Stano Elite: 0/300/600/900/900/900 = 168 caps (2 bottles)

Ultra/Tren Cycle (8 weeks)
Msten-4: 12/16/16/16/20/20 = 175 caps (2 bottles)
Trenavar: 0/0/60/90/90/90/90/90 = 357 caps (4 packs)

My history: I have experience with Trenavar and Pmag (Mechabol), but not Msten (Ultradrol).

What do you guys think? Would it be more beneficial to stack Mecha with Trenavar and something else with the Msten?

00S4Boy

Awards
Those are some long heavy cycles man, be really careful with the liver toxicity, blood pressure, lipid profiles and shut down. I would say TUDCA is going to be a must for both of those cycles, plus a good PCT.

I'm not experienced in these compounds first hand, but I have been researching for my own future. I'm only posting just in case more experienced people don't to let you know don't take these cycles lightly because of the dosing scheme you have set up, you could seriously **** yourself up.

Veritatis

Veritatis

Banned
Awards
Both cycles look good and its always best to use what you have on hand. Though, you may want to flip them and do msten+stano and mecha+tren. Besides that make sure you have a serm for pct and as stated your body may take a little hit so definitely pick up some Aegis and Talos to keep everything in check.

N

nikesbhehe

Awards
Both cycles look good and its always best to use what you have on hand. Though, you may want to flip them and do msten+stano and mecha+tren. Besides that make sure you have a serm for pct and as stated your body may take a little hit so definitely pick up some Aegis and Talos to keep everything in check.
I have all of the necessary support and pct items. May pick up some extra aegis though. I was also thinking of switching the stacks. Mecha/tren seems like it would be much for effective for a recomp. You think the dosages look okay if I switched?

Veritatis

Veritatis

Banned
Awards
I have all of the necessary support and pct items. May pick up some extra aegis though. I was also thinking of switching the stacks. Mecha/tren seems like it would be much for effective for a recomp. You think the dosages look okay if I switched?
You should be good. Though, I generally always recommend taking dosages as you go, since there's really no point in upping if you are getting solid results at a lower dose. Also, I would usually recommend Trenazone over trenavar, not simply because I am a rep, but because trenavar needs to be ran at a pretty high dose to see results and because unlike trenazone it needs to be converted to its active form where as trenazone is already active. Though, since you already got stuff you should be good to go...