Best Non-Methyls

8ATHLETE

Banned
Awards
It has been a while since i have done a cycle and i want to run one starting february and want to run a non methyl this time. Just want to know what you guys think the best non methyl are for strength and bulking?

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
It has been a while since i have done a cycle and i want to run one starting february and want to run a non methyl this time. Just want to know what you guys think the best non methyl are for strength and bulking?
You know that they're still hepatotoxic, right?

Cordeen

Awards
  • Established
Check out the link in my signature for a line-up of cutting edge non-methyls and more to come.

mich29

mich29

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Check out the link in my signature for a line-up of cutting edge non-methyls and more to come.
gotta love the safety of ANDRO FACTORY products haven't been this excited about a non methyl since i force's protodrol

00S4Boy

Awards
gotta love the safety of ANDRO FACTORY products haven't been this excited about a non methyl since i force's protodrol
Pretty sure protodrol was methyl, and yes we are all so excited about a PP knock off line in which individual products cost as much as a whole cycle...

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hmmm spend 20 dollars on a bottle of steroids or 100 on a bottle of non-steroids. Which ever shall i choose?

00S4Boy

Awards
Hmmm spend 20 dollars on a bottle of steroids or 100 on a bottle of non-steroids. Which ever shall i choose?
It's actually like 150 for their 4 and 19 dhea mix. Probably need 2 bottles of it for an 8 week cycle too.

ONtop888

Banned
Awards
I am on Hexadrone now and although it is underdosed and pricey, I am having fantastic results for such a mild cycle.

McBurly

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
LMG, Tren, Stano, M4OHN, Keto(11-Oxo™)
m4ohn is still around?
I remember when I played around with 4oht and 4ohn(non methylated version) 10 or so years ago, very nice results. How is m4ohn compared to 4ohn?