What cycle seems more promising

Borispili

Borispili

Banned
Awards
For my next blast I have two options
1: tren E + epi strong
2: NPP+ deca+test p + epi strong

Both would be run or 14 weeks stacked with either 250 mgs test c or 500 mgs test c depending on wether I run test p or not any thoughts

machorox123

machorox123

Awards
  • Established
Why deca and npp? One or the other and number 1 definitely

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Just run E and Deca. Not sure why you'd throw epi in there except for some extra strength gains.

GreenEarth

GreenEarth

Awards
^Are you referencing the Tren E he listen when you say E? If you take that plan and run two 19-nors, please make sure to keep caber or prami in your weekly drug regiment.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
^Are you referencing the Tren E he listen when you say E? If you take that plan and run two 19-nors, please make sure to keep caber or prami in your weekly drug regiment.
I meant E as in enanthate, but see he's running cyp.

Borispili

Borispili

Banned
Awards
i feel like the deca, NPP, epi stack would be better in terms oh gains size and strength wise. also with past experience with tren ace i notice nips get irratated but not with gyno. the epi is also for a minor anti e and to kick, kick start the cycle.
what dosages you think i should run if i run NPP at 50 mgs eod and deca at 250 mgs 2x a week that would put me at 400 deca 500 test is the deca to mush there? ive run up to 600 deca with 750 test wasnt pretty on bloat

GreenEarth

GreenEarth

Awards
Size and strength? I'd much rather do SD than epi any day of the week if those are your goals. If you're trying to cut, I'd honestly run tren a and test p. Both are fast acting so no need for a kicker, but if you really wanted one then you could use that epi. Less water retention with the test p, as well, since you seem a bit worried about bloat.

Also, the nipple sensitivity you mentioned that you said wasn't gyno. Chances are it was prolactin based, that's why I suggested caber or prami above.

Tell us if you're trying to cut or bulk atm, we can make better suggestions from there. Even if you're cutting, you should be able to gain size and strength on potent anabolics.

Borispili

Borispili

Banned
Awards
well im on tren ace test prop blast now and cutting obviously looking to bulk after that

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
i feel like the deca, NPP, epi stack would be better in terms oh gains size and strength wise. also with past experience with tren ace i notice nips get irratated but not with gyno. the epi is also for a minor anti e and to kick, kick start the cycle.
what dosages you think i should run if i run NPP at 50 mgs eod and deca at 250 mgs 2x a week that would put me at 400 deca 500 test is the deca to mush there? ive run up to 600 deca with 750 test wasnt pretty on bloat
Your math is off. 250mg 2x/week would be 500mg of Deca and what's the point of 50mgs NPP EoD? Are you planning on running both Deca and NPP for the entire 14 weeks?

00S4Boy

Awards
You do realize that NPP and Deca are the same steroid, but with a different ester, right?
I believe his logic was to have higher sustained release by using the short ester npp.

Borispili

Borispili

Banned
Awards
my though is to have the NPP kick start the deca but if i have some left over (after kick starting for 8 weeks) i will continue to run it, also if any one here has good experience with 19-nors did taking caber make the puffy nipples go away, i am seriously considering ordering

00S4Boy

Awards
my though is to have the NPP kick start the deca but if i have some left over (after kick starting for 8 weeks) i will continue to run it, also if any one here has good experience with 19-nors did taking caber make the puffy nipples go away, i am seriously considering ordering
I'm not an expert but the periodic gyno you were talking about in the other thread I was thinking maybe prolactin related. If you don't want to jump straight into the strong stuff before you start a double 19nor cycle you could try herbal.

It's often discussed on the supplement forum though the herbal method is a little gray of an area. The more popular ingredient is l-dopa, with sns touting vitex.

Now the thing about l-dopa is b6 accelerates the conversion of it into dopamine which will primarily occur outside of the blood brain barrier which does not help with prolactin control because dopamine cannot cross that barrier but l-dopa can.

Just a quick example of where that got me, so I'm running DAA as a natty cycle, but it has been said that DAA can raise estrogen and prolactin. Being that I wanted to cover all bases I'm running Erase pro as an AI and for prolactin I-Force lights out and EGCG. I went with l-dopa(lights out) over inhibit p for two reasons, overall mood enhancement as well as doubling as a sleep aid.

Reason I use that example is because a fair amount of people run ZMA to help with sleep, as was I prior to DAA, ZMA loaded with b6 counter productive to l-dopa inhibiting prolactin. So droped ZMA pick up Lights out, the EGCG I just had left over it has been shown to inhibit decarboxylase from converting l-dopa to dopamine outside the blood brain barrier figured it couldn't hurt. Dosing the lights out at 2 prebed(500mg active l-dopa) and egcg(200mg active egcg).

Effective dosage seems to be user dependent for the l-dopa usually between 500-750mg it seems, and there isn't really a suggested effective dosage for the egcg as a decarboxylase inhibitor though some would say any normally consumable concentrations isn't near enough to effect the enzyme.

Some thing to look into if your interested from nutraplanet Dopadex killer deal right now $10 90 caps 250mg per cap 98% pure, Lights out $17 56 caps 500mg mucuna 50% pure with humanofort and 5-htp, Endosurge, or Inhibit P which gets the most press this forum for prolactin control. If you do decide to try my dosing nutra also has their brand TEA-GCG 100 caps 500mg 50% pure $8.

Borispili

Borispili

Banned
Awards
thanks for the info dude so your saying i should opt for a natural herbal product versus the real thing (caber/prami)

00S4Boy

Awards
thanks for the info dude so your saying i should opt for a natural herbal product versus the real thing (caber/prami)
Was just filling you in on options, I've heard some people don't react well to caber/prami and it can be hard to come by.

Husker89

Banned
Awards
i like the test(cruise) with test p blast tren e and epistane for several reasons, one you have 12 test based compoounds(test) 1 dht(epi) and one 19norandrogen) so this should be a balanced cycle in term of sides. I would get prami for sure though whenver runiing tren. Good luck man

Borispili

Borispili

Banned
Awards
I've already run deca and test that was my first cycle

Borispili

Borispili

Banned
Awards
I like experiencing the unexpected I don't want to run something with results I already know