Question about my bloodwork results-should I be worried?

Trekofstarsx

Trekofstarsx

Awards
Hey guys, I just got my bloodwork results back from my cycle. Cycle was 13 weeks total. First 8 weeks were a bulk and last 5 were a cut. I stopped the cycle and did not start clomid until I got my blood drawn 5 days after the cycle was over.

I just got a call from my doctor and she told me the levels (5 days after cycle with no pct started). I don't have the paper, but it is coming in the mail. I don't get how the LH and FSH could be in range 5 days after the end of cycle. Libido is very low, but I don't currently have a girlfriend so there's no worry haha. Ejeculate volume is currently low (2 weeks after stopping and nuts have that weird sensation so I think they're growing back). Urologist says nuts are normal size. I have stupidly came off a 4 week epistane cycle before when I was not experienced and my doc told me that I would recover fine without ancilliaries. It took a while, but I think I recovered fully, as I made gains naturally, ejeculate volume was back to normal, and I stopped feeling lethargic.

Test level: 110 (very low)
FSH: In range (lower end of range)
LH: In range (lower end of range)
Prolactin: In range
Estrogen: In range
TSH, etc: In rage
Blood Pressure: 110/70 (down from 140/90 a week ago)
Heart rate: 70 something
ALT and AST are both 40 something and in range, bilirubin, urea, alk phospate are all in range at the lower end of the range so there is no damage.

All of these were taken 5 days after the end of my cycle. I started clomid right after I got bloodwork. Should I be worried? I am going to get bloods at the end of January. Just saw a urologist today who referred me to an endocrinologist. He said my nuts were normal size and firm so he is not worried. I ran a heavy cycle (consisted of hdrol, stano, msten, trenazone at different times throughout)
I am considering seeing an endocrinologist, but I don't know if this is necessary.

MANotaur

MANotaur

Awards
dude you look golden, and naturally your test is gonna be low if you just got done running a cycle...the clomid should help alot with that.

did your doctor know you were just on a cycle? and what was your cycle?

recovery just takes time man, be patient and keep up with a solid PCT regime. and your boys should comeback to normal but yes...theyre gonna ache for a little bit during PCT while the serms doin its thing

MANotaur

MANotaur

Awards
and dont listen to what a urologist says on the size of your nuts...hes a urologist...he looks at cocks and balls all day. thats like askin a plastic surgeon what boob size is normal...i dont know if im gonna trust their opinion...im gonna admire their work just not value their opinion on size lol. Ive found that unless theyre non existant that theyre "normal". only you know whats normal for yourself.

Trekofstarsx

Trekofstarsx

Awards
dude you look golden, and naturally your test is gonna be low if you just got done running a cycle...the clomid should help alot with that.

did your doctor know you were just on a cycle? and what was your cycle?

recovery just takes time man, be patient and keep up with a solid PCT regime. and your boys should comeback to normal but yes...theyre gonna ache for a little bit during PCT while the serms doin its thing
Cycle was Hdrol weeks 1-6, stano weeks 1-6, msten weeks 5-8, trenazone weeks 9-13. dumb layout and I didn't know what I was doing, but you live and you learn

Trekofstarsx

Trekofstarsx

Awards
I might hop back on in February or March too so I don't know if I should even care about recovery

MANotaur

MANotaur

Awards
yeah dude your fine...just be patient and lay off for a little bit before you get back on...your body is good at fixing its self and alot of times you just need to let it do its thing

Trekofstarsx

Trekofstarsx

Awards
yeah dude your fine...just be patient and lay off for a little bit before you get back on...your body is good at fixing its self and alot of times you just need to let it do its thing
I agree. I'll make sure everything is good before I even consider hopping back on. Most likely gonna run an 8 week epi solo cycle next time because past blood work has shown that I have a liver of steel ;). Not gonna use any other compounds besides clen because its gonna be a recomp/cut.