Lab results are back 3 months after H-drol PCT (a few questions)

mandime

mandime

Awards
Ok, as said in the title, I have completed PCT for a Hdrol cycle about 3 months ago and just got my labs back. I'm mid twenties, around 6' and weigh around 200lbs at about 15%bf and have been cutting (keto) for the past month. My pct was Torem but since I wasn't feeling like I was recovering I added 20mg of tamox for the last 2 weeks. I also tapered Erase and used DAA as well.

Test, serum - 752
LH - 3.2
FSH - 1.0 [(low) range 1.5-12.4]
Estradiol - 33.2

My question is should I be concerned with my FSH? Should I do something about my Estradiol level as lowering it should raise both my LH and FSH (and possibly test as well)? I have SERMs and AIs on hand (arimidex and letro). I'm thinking of taking nolva at 10mg ed for a few weeks. Do you think this is necessary or am I over-reacting and instead, should just let myself balance back out naturally?

Eric160

Awards
  • Established
id wait to see if u balance out naturally after a couple more months if not talk to ur doc

uubiduu

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
fsh mainly concerns fertility, lh test levels. do you plan to conceive in the near future?

threeFs

threeFs

Awards
Interesting that you used torem and didn't feel like it worked. I was in the same situation, and after pct my test was 60ng/dl. Lowest point in my life. I used nolva from the same place and recovered fine on my cycle before that.

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
OP do you have pre cycle bloods to compare to? Without them a post cycle panel is almost worthless.