Hdrol/4ad- Beanstalk turned BEAST!!

Page 3 of 3 First 123

1. The divanil shouldnt be used till AFTER your PCT. It's purpose is to free up bound test, which is probably supressed due to the anabolic cycle.

I would run clomid at 50-75 mgs for 14days, along with DAA @6gms split into two doses.

THEN drop clomid, add divanex (mega dose it), continue DAA, and add USP labs Prime (Tribulus).

The two weeks of clomid will suck, but I guarantee you will be raging in the gym in a month. Unless you completely fkd something up.

Again, this is all subjective since you have no idea what your hormone levels look like. Drop a hundred bucks and go get blood work. ONLY then will you know EXACTLY what is going on.

Good luck.

And yes, heavy cardio during PCT is assinine, some light cardio is ok, but your system is desparately trying to recover and cardio = cortisol, if you dont believe me go look it up

2. Quote Originally Posted by sonny4753 View Post
    The divanil shouldnt be used till AFTER your PCT. It's purpose is to free up bound test, which is probably supressed due to the anabolic cycle.

I would run clomid at 50-75 mgs for 14days, along with DAA @6gms split into two doses.

THEN drop clomid, add divanex (mega dose it), continue DAA, and add USP labs Prime (Tribulus).

The two weeks of clomid will suck, but I guarantee you will be raging in the gym in a month. Unless you completely fkd something up.

Again, this is all subjective since you have no idea what your hormone levels look like. Drop a hundred bucks and go get blood work. ONLY then will you know EXACTLY what is going on.

Good luck.

And yes, heavy cardio during PCT is assinine, some light cardio is ok, but your system is desparately trying to recover and cardio = cortisol, if you dont believe me go look it up
    Well Clomid would def work better to restore natty test, agreed. Nolva (20/10) for two weeks wouldn't hurt so I started that a few days ago b/c I'm didnt have time to wait 2-3 weeks for Clomid.

Couldn't sit around a wait for a response and I had plenty of Nolva. I actually raised my DAA to 6g a day too, coincidentally. I have tons of Div too so I'll discontinue that until I drop the Nolva. I already feel worlds better and lifting some of my best numbers in the gym so all and all... I'm over reacting a little I think.

First timers: Use a damn SERM if you're running 100 for that long. I could have saved 3-4 extra pounds i bet, and that's a big ouch. I'll get it back in a few months. Live and you learn, I'm not afraid to admit I was stupid to try to go OTC but hey, I'm that much more educated now and I still had decent results. I can now say I've been there. Tons of people make the mistake I did.... Because its really easy, I see now. Just could have been much better with a SERM right off the bat.
    •   

3. Hey man, do yourself a favor and go buy a copy of Anabolics latest addition. Tons of good information, your next cycle will be a triumph with that books knowledge. :-)

Not the end all be all, but a good place to start.

4. Quote Originally Posted by sonny4753 View Post
    Hey man, do yourself a favor and go buy a copy of Anabolics latest addition. Tons of good information, your next cycle will be a triumph with that books knowledge. :-)

Not the end all be all, but a good place to start.
    Thanks for your help and repped a few times in here. Even a few years of research doesn't compare to a first cycle's experience. Ill look into that book too.

5. Quote Originally Posted by 6andaHalf View Post
    Thanks for your help and repped a few times in here. Even a few years of research doesn't compare to a first cycle's experience. Ill look into that book too.
    All good dude. FYI that is me in my avatar, and I wasn't on any cycles, just diet and cardio man to get ripped. :-)
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by sonny4753 View Post
    All good dude. FYI that is me in my avatar, and I wasn't on any cycles, just diet and cardio man to get ripped. :-)
    I was almost there last year. I got to 9% but only 195 lbs @ 6'6" so didnt look as muscular. I'm thinking I may get close to reaching that this summer at maybe 6-8 more lbs. I guess we'll see.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. 4AD in a fina kit
    By Brock Landers in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 24
    Last Post: 12-14-2004, 01:31 PM
  2. Fina and 4AD/Test transdermal
    By ManBeast in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 11-15-2002, 08:16 PM
  3. How much 4AD
    By Matthew D in forum Anabolics