1. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'6"  223 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    3.54%

DAY 30

Weight: 222.5 +11.5

I slept like a damn log last night and didn't want to get up this morning at all. I assume lethargy is going to start showing up more and more as I play out these last 2 weeks with the increased dosage

I decided that I would do a little less cardio post workout this week to see if my weight would bump up more and it seemed to do just that. I did have a brutal leg day on Monday and that always seems to set the stage for a slight increase in weight over the week.

After increasing my dosage of both hella (100mg) and 4-ad (5 ed) I have noticed a flare up in acne yet again. I dont really care as I plan to zap the little fu<kers in a tanning bed when I finish PCT. Homo? I don't care, clearer skin is happening before summer and nothing helps me more than a skin drying tan.

Back and Bis were pretty on point yesterday and I am doing a lot of rest pauses. I was curling 90 lbs on a straight bar like it was easy, almost like I could have just kept reppin it. Makes sense to use the high weight routines while I can lift as much as I can right now. I also set a PR for bent rows with 150x10 (not that I was really trying to set a PR, I was just adding weight and mashing reps. I did like 6 sets dropping the weight about 20 lbs each time, too.

Today, I plan on benching in a power rack so I can do rest pauses starting in the concentric as oppose to a normal bench.
    Currently logging: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/236161-dymethazine-4-ad.html

2. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  195 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    21.64%

Awesome man! Has this reduced your body fat any while on cycle?
    Psalm 73:26
    My flesh and my heart may fail, but God is the strength of my heart and my portion forever.
  3. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'6"  223 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    3.54%

I noticed my abs have been sticking out more and I do seem more vascular. Now, that being said, I don't necessarily think I have "lost" much fat while gaining this weight so far but, I do think my bf % could have dropped a small bit with the added muscle.
    Currently logging: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/236161-dymethazine-4-ad.html
    •   

4. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'6"  223 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    3.54%

DAY 34

Weight 222 +11 lbs

Weight seems to be sitting the same but my mirror tells me things are anything but "the same". Veins are coming out to play and I'm really just getting an aggressive look to my physique. I can't count how many friends have been pointing out my increased size this past week. Most say I look great... other friends try to embarrass me in public. Story of my life.

I'm settled in nicely on 100 mg. Sides stayed about the same except a little more lethargy this weekend. I did a quick tabata workout to get the blood flowing before I cheated up some superbowl food and I was feeling lazy as sh*t. i still got through it because I know it counts for extra right about now. Libido is feeling pretty normal (thanks 4-ad) and my aggression is about normal too.

Acne got pretty bad last week but seems better today. Does anyone get much worse acne when they switch into PCT with nolva??
  5. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'6"  223 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    3.54%

Haha I've had like 5 people joke about me using steroids this week. Obviously doing something right.

So, no one has acne on Nolva?

Hmm, I used to get irritated when people never finished their logs but now I totally understand why it happens.
  6. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'6"  223 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    3.54%

Had a well above average run in here but I'm done with this thread. Its a common run and didn't really need much guidance, honestly. Thanks to the few who jumped in, you all have been repped.

Weight: 225 +14 lbs

Joints don't feel great and just don't feel like myself. Starting PCT after the weekend.
  7. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  195 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    21.64%

Good run man! Hope the PCT treats you well
    My flesh and my heart may fail, but God is the strength of my heart and my portion forever.
  8. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'6"  223 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    3.54%

Well, I've been off Hella for about a week now but continued the 4ad up until yesterday to finish off the bottle.

I started DAA and Divanil same day I stopped the Hella. Started AD-3 last night (basically erase with 800mg Ldopa)

Long story shot... I'm going OTC PCT because I feel fine after being off Hella for a week. I'm actually feeling much better than I did last week and even stronger with the creatine back in me.

Flame away if you must.
  9. Advanced Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    94.13%

Great log. What's the final verdict?
  10. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'6"  223 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    3.54%

I really enjoyed the run, man. I've dropped about 6 of the pounds after 2 weeks being off 4-ad and 3 weeks off Hella but look way better because of it. I def ate a crap load on cycle and gained a bit of fat along with the muscle. I'm not "trying" to cut now but I have started running more sprints so my abs are coming back out strong.

Strength is just below what it was on cycle but def better than it was before cycle. AD-3 is treating me good and I'm starting to get the Divanil pumps from the Division. I forgot how much I liked Divanil.

Gaining and keeping 14 lbs was not happening and honestly I'm surprised I gained 14 at first. I knew I was losing some of that water. Hell, most of that was probably water. I went into this cycle thinking it would forever change my appearance but its really not like that AT ALL. I made improvements but nothing crazy. If I keep 5-7 of the new pounds and look even leaner at the end of pct I will be THRILLED. I feel like PCT will actually yield some more gains which I didnt expect.

Libido is still needing a bit of improvement but I get by with the lady for now Another few days and I'll be right above average from the herbal stuff.
  11. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  195 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    21.64%

nice man!

I'm at the end of week three on my Hdrol/trenazone/stano cycle. I have added quite a bit of strength but only up 10 lbs.

Hope the rest of PCT treats you well!
  12. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  202 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    12.83%

Go get a blood panel done. Dont use qualitative judgement about your levels. You should avoid stressing your system to much in PCT.

At the very least go get a lipid panel, and total, free test. I guarantee your test has nose dived. Start taking 10-12 grams of EFAs split into AM and before bed with your DAA. Because when off the hdrol and 4ad your cort is going up, estrogen as well, and that spells doom for newly created muscle tissue.

Also, bound test will increase as your natural levels go back up. But since you didnt do a SERM it will take much longer for endogenous test to get back on par. So you will have to wait even longer before your free test can be adequately unbound from SHBG or alb.

The true key of knowing a successful PCT is 6mos away. But if you are already shedding that much weight it probably is too late.

Blood work is the only way to know.

Sorry not flaming, just trying to help.

My philosphy for pct is EAT EAT EAT, fk cardio for now. Muscle is way harder to hold on to then fat (unless someone has high bf to start with, they shouldnt touch steroids). Never go into a cycle to shred, thats easy with diet and cardio. Yeah you will lean out a bit on cycle but the whole point is to add new muscle.

Good luck!
  13. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'6"  223 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    3.54%

Thanks man, great info here. My weight has started to go back up again. I feel I could keep on gaining if I wanted to but I'm almost through 4 weeks of PCT so I'm definitely going to start cutting after this week.

If I could go back I would use a SERM. I guess I was a little scared of the drop in libido and other emo issues that go along but I had Nolva the whole time...

It was getting to the point where I really wanted to get these chems out of my system and get back to normal life. I had been telling my gf about my "supp" run and how it was only 6 weeks but then I realized the true loss of libido hadnt even started yet. Terrible logic on my part but I truly figured DAA, Dinavil and Erase would bring my libido back faster (which it may have, but at what cost?). I'm guessing I lost a fraction of my gains but honestly still feel pretty good about my run.

Next run will be worlds better now that I have personal experience in SERM vs. OTC. I ran a decently potent dose and should have just used the Nolva. I'll chalk it up as a decent cycle and know better next time. Still about up 7-8 lbs and only eating to maintain @ high protein. Def stronger and look better so... isn't that why we do this?
  14. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  202 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    12.83%

Yeah, just getting free and total test will be about 100 bucks.

Part of a pct is sucking it up and running the SERM. There are legit research companies.

See where you are in 6mos. :-)

Keep lifting as hard as you possibly can. Good luck
  15. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'6"  223 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    3.54%

Quote Originally Posted by sonny4753 View Post
    Yeah, just getting free and total test will be about 100 bucks.

Part of a pct is sucking it up and running the SERM. There are legit research companies.

See where you are in 6mos. :-)

Keep lifting as hard as you possibly can. Good luck
    Thanks, I had a seriously energized workout yesterday and felt nearly as strong as on cycle. I really do feel great right now and starting to look even better every day. Weight is not coming off at all now, just the water at first.
  16. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'6"  223 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    3.54%

To be honest, this whole "eat a lot and dont do cardio" thing is spelling disaster. I'm staying somewhat the same weight and noticing big fat increases. Probably my low test as of now although I haven't lost strenght, libido or energy. Its 3 weeks later, I'm wondering if a week or two of Novla at this point would still help

Im going back to gearing my workouts to be intense as shiit for EPOC. Just lifting heavy with intense sets with a minute or more rest is sucking ass for me. I should have never changed my plan and kept running sprints. Now I think I really fu<cked things up back to basically normal. I was continuing to look great even after 2-3 weeks of PCT. Now, not so much but I still feel great, I just feel like a POS with doing "no cardio".
  17. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    80.88%

The increases in fat is probably due to low test and high estro and high cort levels. Try grabbing an anti-e and cort blocker, it couldn't hurt. And lesson learned I supposed, the same thing happened to me my first two cycles
  18. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'6"  223 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    3.54%

Quote Originally Posted by SPS View Post
    The increases in fat is probably due to low test and high estro and high cort levels. Try grabbing an anti-e and cort blocker, it couldn't hurt. And lesson learned I supposed, the same thing happened to me my first two cycles
    Ive been on AD-3 (erase) the whole pct if thats what you mean...

Anyway, I also have Divanil and DAA Im taking for what its worth and nolva on hand. What about taking nolva for short stint?

It's really not like I lost all my gains and strength. But I have noticed some fat increase and definitely some loss in muscle but still better than I started. I'm sure I would have been better off with Nolva from the start but... next time. I can see how you would get away with OTC though with a lower dose than I took.
  19. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    80.88%

Quote Originally Posted by 6andaHalf View Post
    Ive been on AD-3 (erase) the whole pct... or are you talking real deal AI?

Anyway, I have Divanil and DAA Im taking for what its worth and nolva on hand. What about trying nolva for a week or two?

It's really not like I lost all my gains and strength. But I have noticed some fat increase and definitely some loss in muscle but still better than I started. I'm sure I would have been better off with Nolva from the start but... next time. I can see how you would get away with OTC though with a lower dose than I took.
    Never mind I thought you had finished pct a few weeks ago, I was thinking that if you finished your cycle 6 or 7 weeks ago and still not feeling back to where you were pre-cycle your estrogen or cortisol still might be high.
  20. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'6"  223 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    3.54%

Quote Originally Posted by SPS View Post

Never mind I thought you had finished pct a few weeks ago, I was thinking that if you finished your cycle 6 or 7 weeks ago and still not feeling back to where you were pre-cycle your estrogen or cortisol still might be high.
    Im about 3 weeks into pct. So you think I should just finish the daa, divanil and erase or start Nolva for a week or two too?

Would it help this late? Amateur hour... I know. Any help is appreciated
  21. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  202 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    12.83%

The divanil shouldnt be used till AFTER your PCT. It's purpose is to free up bound test, which is probably supressed due to the anabolic cycle.

I would run clomid at 50-75 mgs for 14days, along with DAA @6gms split into two doses.

THEN drop clomid, add divanex (mega dose it), continue DAA, and add USP labs Prime (Tribulus).

The two weeks of clomid will suck, but I guarantee you will be raging in the gym in a month. Unless you completely fkd something up.

Again, this is all subjective since you have no idea what your hormone levels look like. Drop a hundred bucks and go get blood work. ONLY then will you know EXACTLY what is going on.

Good luck.

And yes, heavy cardio during PCT is assinine, some light cardio is ok, but your system is desparately trying to recover and cardio = cortisol, if you dont believe me go look it up
  22. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'6"  223 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    3.54%

The divanil shouldnt be used till AFTER your PCT. It's purpose is to free up bound test, which is probably supressed due to the anabolic cycle.

I would run clomid at 50-75 mgs for 14days, along with DAA @6gms split into two doses.

THEN drop clomid, add divanex (mega dose it), continue DAA, and add USP labs Prime (Tribulus).

The two weeks of clomid will suck, but I guarantee you will be raging in the gym in a month. Unless you completely fkd something up.

Again, this is all subjective since you have no idea what your hormone levels look like. Drop a hundred bucks and go get blood work. ONLY then will you know EXACTLY what is going on.

Good luck.

And yes, heavy cardio during PCT is assinine, some light cardio is ok, but your system is desparately trying to recover and cardio = cortisol, if you dont believe me go look it up
    Well Clomid would def work better to restore natty test, agreed. Nolva (20/10) for two weeks wouldn't hurt so I started that a few days ago b/c I'm didnt have time to wait 2-3 weeks for Clomid.

Couldn't sit around a wait for a response and I had plenty of Nolva. I actually raised my DAA to 6g a day too, coincidentally. I have tons of Div too so I'll discontinue that until I drop the Nolva. I already feel worlds better and lifting some of my best numbers in the gym so all and all... I'm over reacting a little I think.

First timers: Use a damn SERM if you're running 100 for that long. I could have saved 3-4 extra pounds i bet, and that's a big ouch. I'll get it back in a few months. Live and you learn, I'm not afraid to admit I was stupid to try to go OTC but hey, I'm that much more educated now and I still had decent results. I can now say I've been there. Tons of people make the mistake I did.... Because its really easy, I see now. Just could have been much better with a SERM right off the bat.
  23. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  202 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    12.83%

Hey man, do yourself a favor and go buy a copy of Anabolics latest addition. Tons of good information, your next cycle will be a triumph with that books knowledge. :-)

Not the end all be all, but a good place to start.
  24. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'6"  223 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    3.54%

Hey man, do yourself a favor and go buy a copy of Anabolics latest addition. Tons of good information, your next cycle will be a triumph with that books knowledge. :-)

Not the end all be all, but a good place to start.
    Thanks for your help and repped a few times in here. Even a few years of research doesn't compare to a first cycle's experience. Ill look into that book too.
  25. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  202 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    12.83%

Quote Originally Posted by 6andaHalf View Post
    Thanks for your help and repped a few times in here. Even a few years of research doesn't compare to a first cycle's experience. Ill look into that book too.
    All good dude. FYI that is me in my avatar, and I wasn't on any cycles, just diet and cardio man to get ripped. :-)
  26. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'6"  223 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    3.54%

All good dude. FYI that is me in my avatar, and I wasn't on any cycles, just diet and cardio man to get ripped. :-)
    I was almost there last year. I got to 9% but only 195 lbs @ 6'6" so didnt look as muscular. I'm thinking I may get close to reaching that this summer at maybe 6-8 more lbs. I guess we'll see.

Similar Forum Threads

1. 4AD in a fina kit
    By Brock Landers in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 24
    Last Post: 12-14-2004, 02:31 PM
  2. Fina and 4AD/Test transdermal
    By ManBeast in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 11-15-2002, 09:16 PM
  3. How much 4AD
    By Matthew D in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 20