Blood results after cycle

da_tank55

da_tank55

Awards
Just recieved my Blood test results. Did my Cbc, Cmp, and thyroid. My My Sgot is 79 and my bilirubin is 2.4. I have tudca on hand and I'm starting to supplement with it right away. The milk thistle hasnt been enough I guess. Also upping my intake of B-12 and folic acid since my MCH is a little high. What are your thoughts on this? Pretty normal after a oral cycle? Anything else I need to do?

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Just recieved my Blood test results. Did my Cbc, Cmp, and thyroid. My My Sgot is 79 and my bilirubin is 2.4. I have tudca on hand and I'm starting to supplement with it right away. The milk thistle hasnt been enough I guess. Also upping my intake of B-12 and folic acid since my MCH is a little high. What are your thoughts on this? Pretty normal after a oral cycle? Anything else I need to do?
Tons and tons of water and time

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
thanks for the advice!
No prob bob. You are obviously on the right track especially with the tudca. Just keep steady and you'll get back to normal.

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
da_tank55

da_tank55

Awards
No prob bob. You are obviously on the right track especially with the tudca. Just keep steady and you'll get back to normal.
Will serms or types of Ai have effects on the liver enzymes as well?

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thats reassuring. I'm on nolva at the moment.
Well nolva is too. That's why its a good idea only to do a higher dose for 1-2 weeks and then drop the dosage down the last 2-3 weeks

da_tank55

da_tank55

Awards
Just found out that tamox has some hepatotoxity.

da_tank55

da_tank55

Awards
Well nolva is too. That's why its a good idea only to do a higher dose for 1-2 weeks and then drop the dosage down the last 2-3 weeks
Haha I just finished founding that out. Yeah I'm tapering down 20/20/10/10. I should be A ok in a few weeks.

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established