Best Prohormone for getting lean

mavrik34

Awards
Hey guys can anyone suggest a good ph compound to get shredded?

Red Fox

Red Fox

Awards
Well, I am taking super dmz and let me put it like this

I am under extreme stress from personal matters in real life
Didn't eat for about 30 hours straight
Didn't lift for about 4 days straight

And STILL didn't lose a single lb thanks to DMZ. I don't gain a lot either though but I have lost some body fat already without any pounds

limitless3679

limitless3679

Awards
All compounds will help you maintain, none will directly cut fat only diet can.

Just go with a cheap but worth the while ph.

I'd preferably go with one that 1) is the cheapest 2) can be ran for a long time.

DMZ is a good cheap ph

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Always heard Epistane has thermogenic properties; never felt any extra warmth or nightsweats like 19Nor would give but I can tell you I ate like a bear on Epi and gained nothing but solid muscle - I was as hard and tight as I've ever been on that stuff.

If you can find an Furazabol or Winstrol they'll definitely help you cut up and keep your muscle on.

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
Hey guys can anyone suggest a good ph compound to get shredded?
do you feel youve reached your natural ability to cut without anabolics?

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
In that case i would nail the diet down and look into basic weightloss supplements. Why manipulate your hormones if u dont have to

rayjay

rayjay

Awards
There is always Epi. People seem to always mention leaning out running Epi while putting on some mass

6andaHalf

6andaHalf

Awards
In that case i would nail the diet down and look into basic weightloss supplements. Why manipulate your hormones if u dont have to
Ding^ Why get cut with a ph when you can get cut without one and then actually get "shredded" with one afterward? You wont go from normal to shredded, even with help from a ph.

threeFs

threeFs

Awards
More threads where people are looking for a magic pill to make them cut without diet and training....