Ostra and GW- 501516 - AnabolicMinds.com

Ostra and GW- 501516

1. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  170 lbs.

Ostra and GW- 501516

Going for a recomp this spring and need some advice. Would this stack be better than a recomp with H-drol or EPI?
    If I did the sarm stack, what else would you run with it?

2. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'0"  205 lbs.

I think you would be better off with Hdrol or Epi. I've used both Osta and GW and Osta was pretty good at 17.5mg per day for 6 weeks but it didn't yield same results as people have had with Hdrol/Epi. There was also some suppression so for future cycles I am going to run something alongside (maybe Formeron) to combat the increase in estrogen that was probably the cause for the suppression.

I ran GW for 6 weeks and for the first three weeks it seemed to assist with the fatloss but after that I couldn't attribute any of the weight loss to GW. Looking back the 'fatloss' I think this was more waterloss as GW has a strong diuretic effect.

During my Osta cycle I gained 1lb in weight but lost half an inch on my waist. If you are looking for a lot more than this then you are going to need to use Epi or Hdrol but this will mean cycle support and a decent PCT. If you want to stick with SARMS and avoid the liver/lipid/lethargy issues with a PH then you could use S4 as this is good for muscle hardening/fat loss but can have side effects.
  3. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  170 lbs.

Sounds good. I've ran 5-6 PH/DS cycles but no experience with SARMs. Was looking to giving it a try. What about HDrol and Ostra together?
    •   

4. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'0"  205 lbs.

Hdrol and Osta would be ok together but the idea of using a Sarm over a PH is that you don't need a PCT, no affect on lipid values, no lethargy, etc. so I'm not sure if mixing the two together is really worth it. Personally I would keep PH and Sarms separate and either go with Hdrol/Stano or Osta/S4.
  5. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  170 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by warsteiner View Post
    Hdrol and Osta would be ok together but the idea of using a Sarm over a PH is that you don't need a PCT, no affect on lipid values, no lethargy, etc. so I'm not sure if mixing the two together is really worth it. Personally I would keep PH and Sarms separate and either go with Hdrol/Stano or Osta/S4.
    Ok, thanks.
  6. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  215 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

But the jury's still out on how sarms affect liver. I'm running liv52 with osta just because it's cheap
  7. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  170 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by threeFs View Post
    But the jury's still out on how sarms affect liver. I'm running liv52 with osta just because it's cheap
    How do you like it so far?
  8. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  215 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by DWeaver View Post

How do you like it so far?
    Osta is decent. 25mg made my balls get smalls after 2 weeks so I backed down to 12.5. I like the higher loading period then decrease to "maintenance" levels for the duration. Def noticing some recomp happening. But it's no Epi.
    I would run Epi and osta together, provided you have all the cycle support/liver/pct but that's just me.
    But I'm running test cyp with osta right now
  9. Banned

depends if you want sides or not! Its down to your own research and gut feeling what you should do. Osta will not provide the same results in everyone as that of a hard PH or illegal alternative. However, it WAS designed to have no sides... thats the point of SARMS.
  10. ITW
    Stats
    5'11"  185 lbs.

Anyone have any info on combining ph/ds with sarms. I've read from a few posts that using sarms while on cycle creates too much competition for the androgen receptor. Any truth to this? Would it be any different than the competition created while running two compounds? Just curious, thanks!
  11. Banned

Quote Originally Posted by ITW View Post
    Anyone have any info on combining ph/ds with sarms. I've read from a few posts that using sarms while on cycle creates too much competition for the androgen receptor. Any truth to this? Would it be any different than the competition created while running two compounds? Just curious, thanks!
    you can run it with ph.

personally id run a sarm cycle alone first and a ph cycle alone first so you know the sides before combining the two.
  12. ITW
    Stats
    5'11"  185 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by RogerBob View Post

you can run it with ph.

personally id run a sarm cycle alone first and a ph cycle alone first so you know the sides before combining the two.
    I have so we are good
  13. Banned

yep, do as you would witht he ph, and add the sarm as a bonus. It shouldnt replace anything in mho
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. GW-501516 the Next Big Thing??????
    By mich29 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 06-18-2013, 08:26 AM
  2. GW- 501516 and ulcerative colitis
    By Resilientman in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 08-29-2012, 11:19 AM
  3. epistane and gw-501516 cycle
    By apoxtle in forum Anabolics