Finaflex 1‑Andro Redefine Nutrition vs. Dragon by chinese anaboli

Saddebbie

Awards
I am 37 years old looking for my first pro hormone.

Which is better for building muscle? What about more safe?

Dragon by chinese anabolic research

or

Finaflex 1‑Andro Redefine Nutrition

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
You have no idea what the ingredients in either are, do you? Nor have you even bothered typing them into the AM search bar or Google.

You sure you're ready to take steroids? I think you should spend some time RESEARCHING - for your health, for our sanity.

1-Andro is much safer; gives me lethargy like nobody's business even at low dose though.

Saddebbie

Awards
I actually did a lot of research and googles
Both of them. Although I saw the ingredients on both, it still doesnt really answer my questions.
There is not too much info on Dragon compared to Finaflex 1-Andro which there is more info.

I have read and heard people swear by Dragon while others have mixed
Opinions on Finaflex 1-Andro.

One guy told me today in a supplement store that Finaflex 1-Andro is not good and all it is is a DHEA or something to that affect.

Any further help would be greatly welcomed!

snagencyV2.0

Legend
Awards
You have no idea what the ingredients in either are, do you? Nor have you even bothered typing them into the AM search bar or Google.

You sure you're ready to take steroids? I think you should spend some time RESEARCHING - for your health, for our sanity.
i wish i had seen this last night, before i exchanged a dozen posts with OP over same questions essentially...

and this is back in january? ...here we are 3 almost 4 mo later, and you are still just as clueless

saddebbie - honestly man, either slow down read and learn the basics, or stop creating the same thread over and over and cease in your quest to do prohormones

while i enjoy teaching and educating others, i will not teach you BASE steroidal/hormonal knowledge..simply refuse

this stuff - while mild - is not candy, and should not be taken lightly

my advice to you would be to refrain from all PH product

take care

patsy155

Awards
hey guys i just saw this and i will chime in.

I AM CURRENTLY ON day 5 of DRAGON by Chinese anabolic research.
amazing

this is my THIRD cycle of the DRAGON and i must say it is by far the best and cleanest supplement ive taken to date.
the gains i received off of the dragon have been incredible. and very easily kept with a decent pct. as for the side effects, i had about 0. no pimple issue, slept like a baby, attitude changed a little and got snippy. i felt very determined and focused on the gym and getting the most out of the hormone

first cycle on dragon was a bulk
dragon (3x daily)
himmapan by thi labz(3x daily)

10 weeks
35lb gained.
25kept one month after pct

second cycle was dragon ALONE
this was used as a cutting cycle
12lb lean mass gained, to 6%bf
8lb and 8%one month after pct with, while using a fat burner after the pct was over.

currently on third dragon cut

snagencyV2.0

Legend
Awards
12lbs gained in a cutting cycle eh..........................35lbs gained in 10 week bulk prior..................

and your still 6% after all that

:doh:

nice first post bud :rolleyes:

patsy155

Awards
you can belive what ever you want man all i did was google the dragon to see if there was any anyone talking about it online yet because its been out at my local supp store for a while now. So excuse me

bulkbrah

Awards
i did dragon and wasted $100. did jack for me.
recommended dosage too

PalmFist

PalmFist

Awards
12lbs gained in a cutting cycle eh..........................35lbs gained in 10 week bulk prior..................

and your still 6% after all that

nice first post bud :rolleyes:
Actually its about 35 lbs gained and kept while staying at 8% BF Snags. Probably in less than half a year. Totally legit Snags... lol
:bsflag:

snagencyV2.0

Legend
Awards
unfugginreal, the shyte some ppl let come out of their mouth
smhs

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Ever see ads for those dermal male enhancement creams?

Just rub it on and watch size increase in seconds before your eyes! Lmao I swear I'm not kidding, what a load.

chris223

Awards
  • Established
hey guys i just saw this and i will chime in.

I AM CURRENTLY ON day 5 of DRAGON by Chinese anabolic research.
amazing

this is my THIRD cycle of the DRAGON and i must say it is by far the best and cleanest supplement ive taken to date.
the gains i received off of the dragon have been incredible. and very easily kept with a decent pct. as for the side effects, i had about 0. no pimple issue, slept like a baby, attitude changed a little and got snippy. i felt very determined and focused on the gym and getting the most out of the hormone

first cycle on dragon was a bulk
dragon (3x daily)
himmapan by thi labz(3x daily)

10 weeks
35lb gained.
25kept one month after pct

second cycle was dragon ALONE
this was used as a cutting cycle
12lb lean mass gained, to 6%bf
8lb and 8%one month after pct with, while using a fat burner after the pct was over.

currently on third dragon cut
What is in Dragon? What do you consider a "decent" PCT? How was your 10-week cycle laid out?

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
WOW so this Patsy gained and kept a total of 33 lbs in two cycles while leaning up. Not Likely!

Is this ironic or what, here is the definition of a patsy, seems like the poster was hoping that is what we all are...

[h=3]pat·sy[/h]/ˈpatsē/
Noun
A person who is easily taken advantage of, esp. by being cheated or blamed for something.

TruthWalker

TruthWalker

Awards
  • Established
a quick google search pulled up this as the ingredient in dragon: 2-cyano-17a-methyl-17b-acetoxy-5a-androst-2-ene. basically a rip off of Cyanostane...which sucked from everything ive read.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I am almost positive the ingredient in Dragon is 2-cyano-17a-methyl-17b-hydroxy-androst-3-one. AKA Cyanostane.
That is a nice compound but not putting 30 lbs on anyone.

snagencyV2.0

Legend
Awards
Is this ironic or what, here is the definition of a patsy, seems like the poster was hoping that is what we all are...

[h=3]pat·sy[/h]/ˈpatsē/
Noun
A person who is easily taken advantage of, esp. by being cheated or blamed for something.
ahahaa, good call :D

TruthWalker

TruthWalker

Awards
  • Established
That is a nice compound but not putting 30 lbs on anyone.
I edited my post, as the nomenclature for the dragon product is actually slightly different...but yeah, even the original cyano was very hit or miss...

PalmFist

PalmFist

Awards
Lesson learned: don't mess with the FinaFlex crew, don't compare apples to oranges, and don't make flagrantly BS statements

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
The couple solo logs I've read added maybe a couple lbs while slightly improving body composition, and strength went up slightly (they were recomping really).

If you eat lots of carbs you'll add lbs of glycogen/water but that's about it - better for strength athletes maintaining weight or bodybuilders looking to preserve strength and lean mass while cutting. I've also heard there is a significant hardening effect when bf is low enough to notice, and vascularity is strong. Good aggression in the gym.

snagencyV2.0

Legend
Awards
Lesson learned: don't mess with the FinaFlex crew, don't compare apples to oranges, and don't make flagrantly BS statements
sadpanda cuz i can't neg patsy again :sad:
i've already hit both of his posts

PalmFist

PalmFist

Awards
Sad panda is sad... :(

TruthWalker

TruthWalker

Awards
  • Established
This is all common sense! Especially the first one. :goodpost: